Author

Topic: Prediction ligue 1, france football league - page 266. (Read 190303 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
September 28, 2015, 03:09:14 AM
Marseille vs Angers       
Guingamp vs Monaco         
Montpellier vs Lorient

This is my pick for today matches i will put all these into parlay.
It seems risky to make parlay, since Ligue 1 is the most unpredictable league. Monaco is a good team, but I'm not sure they will win.

Lique 1 is most hardest to predict for match result, i think Monaco has chance to win it's match.
Positive right but todays have 1 match is easy to predict, no doubt montpellier will win
Well the results was unpredictable right? Like I said before, Ligue 1 is most unpredictable league. Monaco got draw result, and Marseille lost. If you want to bet on Ligue 1, you should try safer betting like bet on over-under goals or double chance categories Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 27, 2015, 03:24:23 PM
what a lost i didn't think that match will be a rain of goal 3-3 i bet under 3.5 but i have bet with a little amount because it's very risky
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
September 27, 2015, 09:58:55 AM
Marseille vs Angers       
Guingamp vs Monaco         
Montpellier vs Lorient

It seems risky to make parlay, since Ligue 1 is the most unpredictable league. Monaco is a good team, but I'm not sure they will win.

Lique 1 is most hardest to predict for match result, i think Monaco has chance to win it's match.
Positive right but todays have 1 match is easy to predict, no doubt montpellier will win
Activity: 686
September 27, 2015, 09:54:49 AM
Marseille vs Angers       
Guingamp vs Monaco         
Montpellier vs Lorient

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
September 27, 2015, 05:38:17 AM
Marseille vs Angers       
Guingamp vs Monaco         
Montpellier vs Lorient

Activity: 700
September 27, 2015, 05:35:13 AM
Guingamp vs Monaco Monaco to win this match with extra bet on both teams to score.I still think Monaco will win today's match.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
September 27, 2015, 05:02:09 AM
Marseille vs Angers       
Guingamp vs Monaco         
Montpellier vs Lorient

i don't think that monaco will win agaisnt guingamp today they always lose when they play in Roudourou if you want to bet at that match just bet under 3.5
I agree with you Monaco doesn't seem comfortable to play against Guingamp today.I am going for Guingamp to win in this match.
September 27, 2015, 04:59:15 AM
Marseille vs Angers       
Guingamp vs Monaco         
Montpellier vs Lorient

i don't think that monaco will win agaisnt guingamp today they always lose when they play in Roudourou if you want to bet at that match just bet under 3.5
September 27, 2015, 04:39:23 AM
Marseille vs Angers       
Guingamp vs Monaco         
Montpellier vs Lorient

September 26, 2015, 04:53:10 PM
i have win my combo bet Cheesy over 1.5 and paris SG the result 4-1. what a stress in the first half i was thinking that i will lose Tongue
You were lucky also your selection of teams was based on facts congratulates mate as well as I won my single bet which was on PSG.What would you suggest for tomorrow to bet on ?
all matchs of tomorrow is very hard to predict so don't bet a high amount for me i will just bet form the profit of today so i will bet for
AS Saint-Etienne - OGC Nice
AS Saint-Etienne  will win ( 3/5 win and 2/5 draw in old match against nice and the last match was 5-0)
and as always i will add some profit with over 1,5.
good luck.
September 26, 2015, 04:16:14 PM
i have win my combo bet Cheesy over 1.5 and paris SG the result 4-1. what a stress in the first half i was thinking that i will lose Tongue
You were lucky also your selection of teams was based on facts congratulates mate as well as I won my single bet which was on PSG.What would you suggest for tomorrow to bet on ?
September 26, 2015, 03:30:52 PM
Activity: 728
September 26, 2015, 02:46:32 PM
I placed just on Paris SG to win this was my only bet in this ligue as this was seeming sure win so I was right to place on the right team.
September 26, 2015, 01:24:59 PM
i think it will be more profitable if you bet double bet for paris SG.
over 1.5 and pris SG win.
the result i think will be 2-0 like the match before odds will be in parlay 1.94 cool one for a 90% of win.

That is nice suggestion about PSG to place combo bet on it i was just on money line but will add some money on over 1.5 over or make parlay with new bet on this match.
Yeah nice suggestion to double your winnings but I will still prefer to place my bet on Paris SG to win just simple bet without extra option.Best of luck to you all.

Agreed with that suggestion for this match result but i am will place my bet on PSG with less risk factor, in my opinion PSG is best choice instead of go with under/over goals.
in every match against nantes paris SG make 2 goal so i chose over 1.5 with less risk and a good way to add more profit i think it is a winning bet Wink

PSG won by 4-1 that is great victory and so many people won also their combo bets on it, this weekend is awesome for me overall first day with good profit on PSG and on other leagues. Grin
September 26, 2015, 09:16:16 AM
the result i think will be 2-0 like the match before odds will be in parlay 1.94 cool one for a 90% of win.

That is nice suggestion about PSG to place combo bet on it i was just on money line but will add some money on over 1.5 over or make parlay with new bet on this match.
Yeah nice suggestion to double your winnings but I will still prefer to place my bet on Paris SG to win just simple bet without extra option.Best of luck to you all.

Agreed with that suggestion for this match result but i am will place my bet on PSG with less risk factor, in my opinion PSG is best choice instead of go with under/over goals.
in every match against nantes paris SG make 2 goal so i chose over 1.5 with less risk and a good way to add more profit i think it is a winning bet Wink
September 26, 2015, 08:58:43 AM

September 26, 2015, 08:50:12 AM

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
September 26, 2015, 08:29:27 AM

September 26, 2015, 07:51:47 AM
September 26, 2015, 07:05:12 AM
Paris SG will win easily this match and score can be over 2.5 goals, Nantes is underdogs so that i will go for directly bet on PSG on this match.

Agreed with you buddy PSG is awesome team of the event, i also don't see upset result for this match or Nantes can end with draw over 2.5 goals is a good tip so that i will follow this.
Jump to: