Pages:
Author

Topic: Prediction ligue 1, france football league - page 3. (Read 190252 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Monaco are threatened by losing their spot in qualification to the Champions League.
But what is important here is their manager Jardim have lot of speculation that he will be leaving so we could see a trade Wenger gets back to Monaco while Jardim joins Arsenal.

It was only last year Monaco were flying all round and look how the fortunes have declined, they sold their major players, more are expected to leave their morale and confidence is at all time low and now if they miss out on a CL spot it'll be bad. As for a swap I think wenger will take PSG project I feel, but let's see how this goes.

I'm not sure Wenger will take PSG, maybe he will become a big man with good position on arsenal. Btw what an surprised result from Paris SG, they can't win against Guingamp at their own home. They even almost lose though, luckly they can make a big 2 goal comeback before the match end.
i doubt that PSG bring Wenger as manager. they want someone that is successfull in UCL and knows to win against European football i still think that Ancelotti is the best suited for the job but i do not think that Nacer Khalefi will go for him after he left them the first time to go and and manage Real Madrid also Ancelotti wants to be in the lights and EPL is his propable destination Arsenal and Chelsea both looking for a manager. Also congratulations for Cavani for breaking Zlatan record and becoming PSG top league scorer he now have 115 goals under his name while the Sweed had 113 before he left two seasons ago.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
Monaco are threatened by losing their spot in qualification to the Champions League.
But what is important here is their manager Jardim have lot of speculation that he will be leaving so we could see a trade Wenger gets back to Monaco while Jardim joins Arsenal.

It was only last year Monaco were flying all round and look how the fortunes have declined, they sold their major players, more are expected to leave their morale and confidence is at all time low and now if they miss out on a CL spot it'll be bad. As for a swap I think wenger will take PSG project I feel, but let's see how this goes.

I'm not sure Wenger will take PSG, maybe he will become a big man with good position on arsenal. Btw what an surprised result from Paris SG, they can't win against Guingamp at their own home. They even almost lose though, luckly they can make a big 2 goal comeback before the match end.

PSG is not getting the requisite competition in the league one and that's the main reason why they are on and off sometimes. No English premier league club can completely switch off like that because the league is almost always active and competitive.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

Monaco are threatened by losing their spot in qualification to the Champions League, a significant decline in results recently. They managed to get only one win in their previous 5 games that helped Marseille to minimize the gap between the two to 1 point and now the management will probably are not very nervous, its project is phased in, buy development results and then sell, and they are now in the selling stage.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
St.Etienne surprised everyone by not losing for 12 weeks. Montpellier is experiencing a recent decline in performance, which makes the fans angry. In addition, overturned injuries negatively affected the team. I expect a low-scoring game, I expect a game St.Etienne will not lose.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
hi
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
Lat night's game St. Ettienne vs. PSG was a game of both good and bad luck for PSG. They played very well even after the the red card, and keeper saved the penalty. But I can't believe Cavani missed that glorious open chance. This is not the first time he misses very easy chances, and scores the hard ones, a very unpredictable striker. In the end St. Ettienne will feel very bad by giving away an own goal in the very last second to draw the match 1-1. Football life can be very cruel.
After officially securing the Ligue1 title PSG is going to hire the German manager Tuchel to be the replacement for Emery. They yet to fire the Spanish manager but with Bayern Munich announcing that Tuchel is already committed to another club that strongly suggest that he finally found a club. Tuchel will sign a contract at least two years long unfortunately he will lose one of these players for next season because of the pressure from UEFA over financial Fair play the likes 31 Uruguayan striker Cavani who just become the top scorer of PSG will be sold if they got an offer near to 64M Euro that they payed for Napoli or the Argentinian striker Pastore have been on bench for long time and both parties will be happy to break up and the final player could be Rabiot as his contact extension have been on hold for a year and he will have just one year left on his contact by the end of the season.
Guingamp defeated Saint Etienne 2-0 in the last league game. Ineffective on the way to goals. Bordeaux lost 2-0 to Rennes at home. Both teams will be quite willing for this game. Alternatively, you can bet over 2.5 goals.
Monaco will also announce their win in the 14 league games and will host Lille who can not win 7 games.

Lille have had plenty of goals in recent times, but they do not give confidence in defense. Monaco seized the performance. I expect a good game, at least 2 goals in the first half.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
AS Monaco vs Lille
Second on the Ligue 1 table faces second  bottom today. And with Monaco having not lost single game against Lille in four matches. I am tipping Monaco for a win as well as goals over 2.5 in the game as well.
After failing in the Championsleague PSG owner visits Neymar in Brazil searching a way to keep him in the Brazilian club and casts away the rumors linking him back to Brazil and from what the other media saying is that he is trying to bring more stars next season from these stars the Spanish Goalkeeper De Gea at first choice or the Belgian Courtois so he wants to go head to head with real Madrid over De Gea who haves contract runs down to in summer 2019 machester United wants him to renew with bumping his salary from 11M euro to 14.6M this fight will cost a lot the team that will get him at the end.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Bordeaux vs Angers
In five out of their last seven games between the two sides, More than three goals were scored, Bordeaux are without a clean sheet in their last 8 games against Angers who haven't lost a game in their last three against Bordeaux. I am tipping both teams scoring in this game.

that's for sure, but in the game there is often something unexpected, I predict that the first half will end goalless and full time under 1.5 is just an analysis I make because I have summarized from some of the meetings they went through. although I have predicted this match but I would not bet on this match ..
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
I think today's game of PSG against Metz should be an easy win for Paris , it should be a reconciliation game with their fans after losing against real Madrid and leaving the champions league competition , they Will start from now to focus more on the French league and the other trophy's left in France , they had to face many problems specially Neymar injury who automatically killed all their chances to pass-through Madrid .
Yes I agree with you there.
Todays match will be a make-up to the fans match and expect them to come out the gates running and scoring as many goals as allowed per 45 minutes in the halves. Wink

But yes, Neymar's foot injury has taken him out of the competition now and for any future games until after post surgery to let his foot heal.
There is talk he wants out of PSG and to return to Barca as well.
https://www.news18.com/news/sports/neymar-regrets-psg-move-wants-barcelona-return-reports-1684721.html

There was some offer given by R.M.D for 400 million for him to come over to their team now. Undecided
https://www.soccerladuma.co.za/news/articles/international/categories/messi-ronaldo-neymar-watch-1/reports-real-madrid-need-400m-to-buy-paris-saint-germain-s-neymar/290619
http://www.kickoff.com/news/84121/-paris-saint-germain-set-asking-price-re
https://en.as.com/en/2018/03/10/football/1520681080_555438.html

They certainly made up to the fans by giving Metz who are bottom of the and are definitely going to be relegated when the season comes to an end. But i also suspect that without any high profile recruitments this summer, i believe that Neymar will try and force a move.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Bordeaux vs Angers
In five out of their last seven games between the two sides, More than three goals were scored, Bordeaux are without a clean sheet in their last 8 games against Angers who haven't lost a game in their last three against Bordeaux. I am tipping both teams scoring in this game.

that's for sure, but in the game there is often something unexpected, I predict that the first half will end goalless and full time under 1.5 is just an analysis I make because I have summarized from some of the meetings they went through. although I have predicted this match but I would not bet on this match ..
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
I think today's game of PSG against Metz should be an easy win for Paris , it should be a reconciliation game with their fans after losing against real Madrid and leaving the champions league competition , they Will start from now to focus more on the French league and the other trophy's left in France , they had to face many problems specially Neymar injury who automatically killed all their chances to pass-through Madrid .
Yes I agree with you there.
Todays match will be a make-up to the fans match and expect them to come out the gates running and scoring as many goals as allowed per 45 minutes in the halves. Wink

But yes, Neymar's foot injury has taken him out of the competition now and for any future games until after post surgery to let his foot heal.
There is talk he wants out of PSG and to return to Barca as well.
https://www.news18.com/news/sports/neymar-regrets-psg-move-wants-barcelona-return-reports-1684721.html

There was some offer given by R.M.D for 400 million for him to come over to their team now. Undecided
https://www.soccerladuma.co.za/news/articles/international/categories/messi-ronaldo-neymar-watch-1/reports-real-madrid-need-400m-to-buy-paris-saint-germain-s-neymar/290619
http://www.kickoff.com/news/84121/-paris-saint-germain-set-asking-price-re
https://en.as.com/en/2018/03/10/football/1520681080_555438.html
Bordeaux vs Angers
Activity: 224
Merit: 61
Strasbourg vs AS Monaco
AS Monaco are unbeaten against Strasbourg in their last ten games and they are on a three game winning run against them as well, Predicting a straight win for Monaco who are unbeaten in thier last five Ligue 1 games.
Pages:
Jump to: