Pages:
Author

Topic: predictions of 2019 - page 22. (Read 32321 times)

Activity: 368
Merit: 25
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
January 05, 2019, 09:14:13 AM
My prediction for 2019, this year will be very very crucial as in my opinion 2019 will be paving step in cryptocurrency adoption which will make crypto market to hit mainstream. In bear market a lot of projects failed because of adoption even tough they had good technology. A lot of project will concentrate more on adoption of their technology by building positive community. My 2nd prediction for 2019 is we will be going to see clear vision on regulation for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
January 05, 2019, 08:56:57 AM
1. Surprise - Life goes on Smiley

2. Much more projects will die

3. New projects will start

4. It will be a year of crypto education

5. It will be a year of maturation

6. Delays of fully POS in Ethereum

7. Improvements in User Experience - Keep an eye out for (Elrond - work on exquisite user experience is being done)

8. Facebook in crypto?

9. ..... - You write your predictions

Too much expectation but which one will go no one knows, I see 2019 is similar like 2018. Market will goes sideways but many project still comes up with technology and green as their concept. Market will exchange their style become more soft to get more audiences and investment. So, 2019 is same with 2018 and built business/ activity out side crypto is the best option.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 05, 2019, 08:39:48 AM
From the first half, I don't expect big moves to downwards or upwards, after july and august gradually increases can come with news, etf halving and other news come and we can see good bull season.
I have about the same expectations from this year, in the first 6-9 months I do not expect miracles and rapid growth, well, if only a small leap from Ethereum in the next couple of weeks
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
January 05, 2019, 07:20:19 AM
My own analysis in getting a prediction for the cryptocurrency market this 2019 is we will be getting a lot of resistance in reaching the price of 6 K USD to a bitcoin and this will take about the 3rd quarter of 2019 and in the last quarter of 2019 hopefully we will punch thru the resistance of 6 K then the bull run will start. So we have to watch this predictions and keep on learning and earning cryptocurrency the legit way. So keep safe and stay healthy for us to see the great outcome of bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
January 05, 2019, 07:18:48 AM

7. Improvements in User Experience - Keep an eye out for (Elrond - work on exquisite user experience is being done)

8. Facebook in crypto?

I believe that the 2019 will be better cryptocurrency situation year for all of us and the market. I am sure that everyone will take lessons from the last year and act in good and clean ways. Yes there will be many Project which will die or turn scam but we have to protect ourselves from this scamming situations. In 2019 more people will understand the blockchain system and crypto moneys so the scamming would be harder than ever and this would be great news. Also if facebook goes into the cryptocurrency market everything can change in very possible way.
Activity: 630
January 05, 2019, 07:13:19 AM
From the first half, I don't expect big moves to downwards or upwards, after july and august gradually increases can come with news, etf halving and other news come and we can see good bull season.
Activity: 728
January 05, 2019, 07:09:50 AM
I cannot rely on any facts or news, except for the sensational news about the legalization of BTC and the possibilities of investing huge institutional money in BTC. If this is possible, then 2019 will be our golden year. Otherwise, everything will be the same or worse than in 2018.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
January 05, 2019, 06:46:06 AM
Everyone looks at the cryptocurrency world differently, but it happens that many see the same thing, and to be honest, I hope that in the new year we will see a more favorable market!
Activity: 154
January 04, 2019, 10:09:57 AM
There will be half of the reward in the network of bitcoin and Ethereum, I think this is also important news that can greatly raise the price and restore the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 714
January 04, 2019, 10:05:42 AM
I predicted this year's prediction in 2018 yesterday. That crypto will increase little by little. And all this is true. That the crypto of 2019 is very bright and of course there is very big hope this year.
Activity: 434
January 04, 2019, 09:27:52 AM

8. Facebook in crypto?

- Fall of stock markets encourages investors to enter cryptocurrency
- Exchange bitcoin funds will force the financial industry to pay attention to cryptocurrency
- Solving the problem of technological infrastructure and security
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
January 04, 2019, 08:04:13 AM

8. Facebook in crypto?

9. Flat stage on the cryptocurrency market for the most part of 2019.

10. The first examples of implementation of blockchain in everyday life.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. I guess that many of your predictions will be true. I also guess that Ethereum will be much more powerful than now, and I actively buy it these days when ETH is cheap.
Good comment are very much welcome and that is a bias reaction on all of us. Obviously and literally, the journey of crypto is just began. Just balance and understand different prediction of others and don't easily fall in different comments of random strangers. Who knows if someone here has a time travel machine,lol.. but possible.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
January 04, 2019, 07:59:55 AM
Expectations for next year are certainly good for the fate of cryptocurrency. Many people definitely want this to happen, especially since they have not benefited for a long time because the market situation is not good.
How certain it is? Do you have any good evidence to prove for... it much better than reading a lot of comment here. One thing I understand well, and that is, the market is too volatile to hold on.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
January 02, 2019, 09:40:20 AM

8. Facebook in crypto?

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. I guess that many of your predictions will be true. I also guess that Ethereum will be much more powerful than now, and I actively buy it these days when ETH is cheap.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
December 31, 2018, 03:05:34 AM

8. Facebook in crypto?

Activity: 406
December 31, 2018, 02:59:19 AM
I don't see BTC hitting even 50 000$ next year but I do believe the current price is a steal. If the price reaches 15 000$ next year, it will be very good.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
December 31, 2018, 02:58:01 AM
Hope 2019 will be good for us all, this year made us realize that the market can never be predicted. It would also be great if 2019 will start with a bullrun that would start a crypto frenzy again like it did last year.
Activity: 491
Merit: 105
December 31, 2018, 02:52:52 AM
Prediction for 2019 the price of coins will change and all coins will grow. In 2018 the market has experienced a price decline, even many people find it difficult to make a profit. So I estimate that by 2019 it will be a very pleasant year.
Like most other people I am also expecting all altcoins will be increasing in 2019. Because, almost all the coins are into oversold zones. There will be no more chances for further falling down for altcoins. So, we may have sideways movements or else we will be having increasing market. I guess these are more better than falling down market.
Activity: 644
December 31, 2018, 02:42:07 AM
It will soon enter 2019 and my predictions about Crypto will develop. Especially for fraud problems, of course, it must be lost. For crypto market conditions, of course, hope can be reversed and soar. Everyone must be optimistic, that people who listen to this news also believe that they will survive in Crypto.
Activity: 658
December 31, 2018, 01:00:41 AM
There will be gradual but sure bitcoin price increase.  It will start with the news that bitcoin is accepted in some country or the news of ETF been approved by sec.  After this,  we would have a long bull period that will  culminated into bitcoin halving in 2020!
Pages:
Jump to: