Pages:
Author

Topic: predictions of 2019 - page 4. (Read 32317 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 105
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
March 05, 2019, 03:01:12 PM
Correction of something was delayed, I think that this year the place of crypto will be shown, in case of market recovery, I think many will start to invest money in crypto again, better projects will appear, people will start to profit and the crypto market will start to show new records
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
March 05, 2019, 02:43:43 PM
as many analysts write, 2019 really shall become year crypto, I think that recovery of the market will begin with the middle of summer, I believe what crypto will be very attractive to investment again.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
March 05, 2019, 12:46:39 PM
If you forgot, many people began to respond very positively about BTC when it was still spring of 2018, I think that you will remember this, but now it is spring of 2019 and nothing has changed as a whole, it has only become worse. What do these people think now?
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
March 05, 2019, 07:07:52 AM
I think accelerated development of the blockchain and cryptocurrencies will continue  in 2019. In this regard, Bitcoin price will continue to fluctuate in the region of $3000-$5000. Already in the next year these results will bear fruit. We can expect a sharp jump in prices for the main cryptocurrencies due to the spread of crypto technologies among the planet population and the amenities they create.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
March 04, 2019, 11:08:46 AM
Some of my predictions are the mild growth of bitcoin but some altcoins will reach their all-time high. The market will also more  improved if you compare it last year but the awaited bullrun will not happen this year. But the negative criticism against cryptocurrencies are still there and might intensified  by some individuals who are out to destroy the leading cryptocurrency.
Activity: 556
March 04, 2019, 09:27:25 AM
More disappointment will come because of all coin price are not moving and getting worst. Bitcoin is not getting back on potential price for me it take time before whole crypto will raise again.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
March 04, 2019, 09:20:11 AM
Those are good predictions of yours. Well for me I guess we will still not going to see some good come back on the market since there's a lot of previous articles I've read that it will really going to take a months again before we see the all green market.
where did you read the article? if you can know what triggered the market to be green in the next few months? I myself do not really believe with predictions now because most of the things that have happened all the predictions failed.
Lots of predictions got busted and disappoint traders and investors, but being positive will allow you to make  a good assessment by yourself,
knowing and believing that market will rise back it's just needed some time before it will really show up stronger, it will be a big help to stay
calm while waiting for another blow out from this industry.
Activity: 896
March 04, 2019, 08:57:14 AM
Those are good predictions of yours. Well for me I guess we will still not going to see some good come back on the market since there's a lot of previous articles I've read that it will really going to take a months again before we see the all green market.
where did you read the article? if you can know what triggered the market to be green in the next few months? I myself do not really believe with predictions now because most of the things that have happened all the predictions failed.
Activity: 630
March 04, 2019, 08:40:56 AM
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
March 04, 2019, 08:28:10 AM
1. Surprise - Life goes on Smiley

2. Much more projects will die

3. New projects will start

4. It will be a year of crypto education

5. It will be a year of maturation

6. Delays of fully POS in Ethereum

7. Improvements in User Experience - Keep an eye out for (Elrond - work on exquisite user experience is being done)

8. Facebook in crypto?

9. ..... - You write your predictions
My prediction is that the bull market for cryptocurrency will come in the middle of 2019, and the price of most altcoins will rise.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
March 04, 2019, 07:47:41 AM
My minimum forecast is that EOS https://cmc.io/coins/eos  and BEAM https://cmc.io/coins/beam will rise
I guess some global things can't really be predicted at this moment
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
https://saturn.black
March 03, 2019, 02:44:56 PM
I read somewhere that Facebook might be come up with the new coin. And it is going great in the future. So excited about this news.
I do not know what here you can be happy, this news is not new for a long time, no updates or ads from the organization there, it is likely that they will not run anything
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
March 03, 2019, 07:53:44 AM
I read somewhere that Facebook might be come up with the new coin. And it is going great in the future. So excited about this news.
Activity: 1344
March 03, 2019, 06:33:15 AM
You know from the example of 2017-2018, I want to say that no predictions can be accurate and often approximate. Do not believe everything they say.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
March 03, 2019, 05:28:20 AM
 My optimistic forecast:
1 The market reaches its maturity, is developing steadily
2 The potential of the crypto industry is still huge.
3 Bitcoin, without which the world can not do cryptocurrency, continues its march up
4 For Bitcoin grow the rest of the coins
Activity: 1344
Merit: 444
March 03, 2019, 05:10:15 AM
i think the bear market will always dominate the market in the first half of this year. last year was a bear year. it has a huge inertia. it will gradually recover in the second half of this year.
This is the most likely scenario, you need to finally put the bear to sleep, and it takes more time, I think until the autumn the market will remain the same, and then begin a gradual upward movement
I also think that there is a 20-30% probability that the movement in the cryptocurrency market will begin in May of this year.
maybe it could have happened because some time ago the crypto movement showed a good thing even though there was no continuous pump but I hope that in the middle of this year the market will support the pump
Activity: 350
March 03, 2019, 04:55:42 AM
i think the bear market will always dominate the market in the first half of this year. last year was a bear year. it has a huge inertia. it will gradually recover in the second half of this year.
This is the most likely scenario, you need to finally put the bear to sleep, and it takes more time, I think until the autumn the market will remain the same, and then begin a gradual upward movement
I also think that there is a 20-30% probability that the movement in the cryptocurrency market will begin in May of this year.
I do not expect the bear market to end this year. The market is still too bad and I think it will continue in 2019 and 2020
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
March 03, 2019, 04:28:02 AM
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
March 03, 2019, 01:19:26 AM
Bull run start late quarter of this year, and we will start where we left off, we left the all-time high at almost $20k so we are going to move $25k into $50k hopefully I'm not dreaming when I posted all of this or someone slap me.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game
March 02, 2019, 11:50:34 PM
maybe I've heard too many predictions from people regarding the crypto market. even I can say the predictions of most people in 2018 are all wrong. I do not want to believe in a prediction, because I only see the market and believe what is happening now is not a future estimate.
Pages:
Jump to: