Pages:
Author

Topic: predictions of 2019 - page 8. (Read 32317 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
February 21, 2019, 06:43:02 PM
I only hope that last year's tokens can all be sold this year so as not to become trash in the wallet.
If you have good counters which develop , I doubt they can die in the market , and of course if you keep the slag of the coin I would first of all get rid of them!
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
February 21, 2019, 12:29:00 PM
I have one more and I am absolutely sure that the market will turn green during the next half a year. Bakkt launch is going to push the market forward and if ETFs are going to be approved, we would go to the moon.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
February 21, 2019, 12:03:03 PM
My predictions in bitcoin or in any other cryptocurrencies this year will be a good and improving systems. The value will get high as expected and the  bull run will trigger more investors to put their money in cryptocurrency. I hope that the value of bitcoin in the year of 2017 will be double in the end of the year 2019!
I am not very sure of your predictions because you did not conclude your reason why you are so sure if Crypto will get better this year.
maybe it's just a hope not a prediction because in my opinion there is no sign that is so striking if crypto will recover.
I think the price of cryptocurrency is now starting to increase prices and maybe this is the influence of the existence of halving days that will occur in Bitcoin in 2020 so that it will give effect to current price movements.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
February 21, 2019, 05:04:00 AM
I only hope that last year's tokens can all be sold this year so as not to become trash in the wallet.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 5
February 20, 2019, 09:13:42 AM
My prediction for 2019 is that we would see the actualisation of so many platforms that are aimed at mainstream adoption of crypto and these platforms would help boost blockchain technology into the limelight and we know what this means.
Activity: 313
February 20, 2019, 08:44:09 AM
This year I think it is difficult to predict what will happen next with cryptocurrency , I only know one thing that the cryptocurrency in the future will grow in price, as many altcoins are very well show themselves in the market
growth will begin to appear little by little and we must be patient with a good process.
of course Crypto will increase in the future, because Crypto will be increasingly popular, because Crypto is still alive and will grow well. The value of Altcoin will increase, Altcoin has a strong potential to increase higher.
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
February 20, 2019, 08:17:22 AM
This year I think it is difficult to predict what will happen next with cryptocurrency , I only know one thing that the cryptocurrency in the future will grow in price, as many altcoins are very well show themselves in the market
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
February 20, 2019, 07:06:35 AM
In my opinion, 2019 will be a year of consolidation for the cryptocurrency market. During this period, legislative prerequisites will be created for the mass penetration of cryptocurrencies into the everyday life of the majority of the inhabitants of our planet. Large corporations and banks will begin to develop the cryptocurrency sphere and blockchain. These circumstances should lead to an increase in the capitalization of the crypto market, which, in my opinion, should already be in the region of 2 trillion US dollars.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
February 19, 2019, 07:57:47 PM
This year is hopefully year for beginning to next crypto cycle. Last year was bad and all cryptocurrency market was crashed. Anyway since beginning of this year and now day by day all top coina going to reach there prices.
well, I hope this year the price of bitcoin will return to high. although not as high as prices in 2017, I hope the price can be above $ 7000. well, a lot of hope this year, and bitcoin is also starting to recover. hopefully this year the price will continue to be stable.
That's all of us hope here, after the drastic decline in 2018 we definitely want a market recovery and prices can
go back up high, but the market is very difficult to predict, so for now I hope the market will recover soon
Well i think it is slowly recovering from a very huge dip. The price of the coin now are rising, I believe that we only need to wait for a very few weeks or months and we can see a bull run. I beleive that bull run will takes place this 2019 because crypto is always unstable it will fall and rise anytime and I believe that we only need to wait for it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
February 19, 2019, 07:43:44 PM
This year is hopefully year for beginning to next crypto cycle. Last year was bad and all cryptocurrency market was crashed. Anyway since beginning of this year and now day by day all top coina going to reach there prices.
well, I hope this year the price of bitcoin will return to high. although not as high as prices in 2017, I hope the price can be above $ 7000. well, a lot of hope this year, and bitcoin is also starting to recover. hopefully this year the price will continue to be stable.
That's all of us hope here, after the drastic decline in 2018 we definitely want a market recovery and prices can
go back up high, but the market is very difficult to predict, so for now I hope the market will recover soon
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
February 19, 2019, 07:17:09 PM
At the beginning of 2019, the market has experienced an increase but has also declined. And for now the market looks green again and for now, I'm sure if many investors have returned to the market. So my prediction is that by 2019 the market will be pumping again. And more ICO projects will succeed.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
February 19, 2019, 06:41:18 PM
9. In 2019 there will be many surprises given by many countries related to crypto and there will be big news going on that can increase crypto prices.
10. Crypto will be one of the lessons given by several governments so many countries will switch to being supported.
Activity: 490
February 19, 2019, 06:04:18 PM
I think this year we will be able to see the market turn and the bull market will come, of course most of the projects will simply disappear , but I think the fundamental coins can give a good income!
If we really see a reversal of the market, the projects that are on the verge of death, will be able to recover, at least for the period of growth, maybe even now a bullish run has already begun, at least I want to believe it
Activity: 196
February 19, 2019, 05:33:09 PM
I think this year we will be able to see the market turn and the bull market will come, of course most of the projects will simply disappear , but I think the fundamental coins can give a good income!
Activity: 386
Merit: 178
February 18, 2019, 02:39:59 PM
The year 2019 started and it took about 50 days. In 2019, too many ICO projects will die. In addition, new crypto money projects bounty and airdrop campaigns will want to take the investment. It is necessary to wait a few more years for the crypto money sector to mature. Platforms must solve network problems.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
February 18, 2019, 02:19:26 PM
I have positive forecasts for 2019.
The market begins to thaw and gradually grows from the bottom.
Promising coins are pulled up.
Obviously a positive movement in the prices of promising coins.
I think that by the end of 2019 the market will gain its former strength.
Activity: 546
February 18, 2019, 02:14:36 PM
My predictions in bitcoin or in any other cryptocurrencies this year will be a good and improving systems. The value will get high as expected and the  bull run will trigger more investors to put their money in cryptocurrency. I hope that the value of bitcoin in the year of 2017 will be double in the end of the year 2019!
I am not very sure of your predictions because you did not conclude your reason why you are so sure if Crypto will get better this year.
maybe it's just a hope not a prediction because in my opinion there is no sign that is so striking if crypto will recover.
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
February 18, 2019, 02:10:16 PM
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
February 18, 2019, 01:51:17 PM
Activity: 325
February 18, 2019, 01:30:24 PM
1. Surprise - Life goes on Smiley

2. Much more projects will die

3. New projects will start

4. It will be a year of crypto education

5. It will be a year of maturation

6. Delays of fully POS in Ethereum

7. Improvements in User Experience - Keep an eye out for (Elrond - work on exquisite user experience is being done)

8. Facebook in crypto?

9. ..... - You write your predictions
We most likely have already reached the price bottom and then the way only up, so fewer projects will die than it could have been with the continued fall in prices, and I still do not believe that Facebook will get its cryptocurrency, at least until the market again shows its true strength
Pages:
Jump to: