Pages:
Author

Topic: predictions of 2019 - page 7. (Read 32317 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
February 24, 2019, 10:18:57 AM
1. Surprise - Life goes on Smiley

2. Much more projects will die

3. New projects will start

4. It will be a year of crypto education

5. It will be a year of maturation

6. Delays of fully POS in Ethereum

7. Improvements in User Experience - Keep an eye out for (Elrond - work on exquisite user experience is being done)

8. Facebook in crypto?

9. ..... - You write your predictions
I am sure that we will surprise more to the good news that we will receive in these following days. The cryptocurrencies are becoming more popular and its capitalization is continuing to increase. I am sure that this industry will boom in the near future.
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
February 24, 2019, 10:16:47 AM
I also have the same belief with some people here, I am sure in 2019 the crypto market will recover again and it should be like that.
because I'm worried that everyone will get bored with things like this, then they choose to leave crypto.

Nobody gets bored of the crypto market, just those who leave the market are losers, they feel scared when investing in losses.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 546
February 24, 2019, 09:22:28 AM
It looks like everyone's prediction has to be adjusted because in the last week we have seen some semblance of a rally, others is already calling it a bull run. So it this so called rally picks up until the end of next month then probably a good 5 digit can be predicted at the end of 2019, just saying.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
February 24, 2019, 09:20:22 AM
My predictions for 2019 is that this bearish market will continue until the first half of this year. We might experience a little fluctuations but the real bull run might happen at the end of third quarter of this year.
everyone publishes predictions that are almost the same as yours, but we can only wait for that to happen or not. in fact now the market starts to grow even if only a little. if this growth continues, I am confident that the market will recover faster.
Activity: 574
February 24, 2019, 09:12:13 AM
My predictions for 2019 is that this bearish market will continue until the first half of this year. We might experience a little fluctuations but the real bull run might happen at the end of third quarter of this year.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
February 24, 2019, 07:58:37 AM
If a trend like this continues then I'm sure the market will be able to have great expectations this year where people can feel pleasure after the many losses they have felt in the previous year
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
February 24, 2019, 07:56:22 AM

7. Improvements in User Experience - Keep an eye out for (Elrond - work on exquisite user experience is being done)

8. Facebook in crypto?

Many projects will die more in 2019 and the market will increase more steadily. 2018 is a bad year but 2019 will be a great year
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
February 24, 2019, 07:51:01 AM
We will surprise soon if the market gonna back to normal again as see my prediction on bitcoin get pumping up so it's a good chancr that bitcoin will back to 16,000$ again.
I will be very satisfied at that price even if we will not surpass the all time high this year.
16,000$ is already good and I'm sure it will have a significant effect on my entire portfolio, I'm more invested with altcoins
and when BTC rises, altcoins also will follow, that's the trend I've seen.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
February 23, 2019, 02:50:23 AM

8. Facebook in crypto?

I think number 4 which is the start of crypto education has already started. There's no time really made for education because I believe anytime if a person do really likes to learn he could.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
February 23, 2019, 02:43:11 AM

8. Facebook in crypto?

10. All users expect a bullish market, and that won't happen if we don't start increasing mass or demand adoption.
11. More informations about the news that has a positive impact on the crypto market like approved BAKKT.

Many predictions from experts that I see may be very high right, but from the predictions, what is most expected by users is that trends in crypto and bearish market are fast ending, I think users are more focused on bull market expectations than all available predictions.
Activity: 518
https://saturn.black
February 23, 2019, 02:29:41 AM
2018 is a bad year for the Crypto market and all ICO projects. Prices all decline and fraud increases. And for 2019 I hope the market will slowly rise again. So people who lose a lot of money in 2018 can find more results in 2019.
Over the past couple of months, there have been several good opportunities to earn something on cryptocurrency, provided that investors bought additional coins at such low prices
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
February 23, 2019, 02:22:06 AM
2019 will be the year of preparing the world community for the mass adaptation of cryptocurrencies (there are already the first bells, such as bittorrent, twitter tippin, brave ...) and the year of preparation for the entrance of large capital, funds, institutional investors, etc.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
February 23, 2019, 01:35:25 AM
of the most interesting predictions is the increase in prices of ETH and BTC. And I am ready to join in predicting that when ETH value more than 200 $ Grin
all possibilities can happen without anyone knowing for sure the development of prices and values of any crypto currency maybe you are one of the investors who have enormous confidence and patience
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1632
February 23, 2019, 01:05:25 AM
a few short term predictions within the next 3 months:

1) ETH will recapture #2 spot after the fork, might surpass at least 200 USD again.

2) BTC will probably make a move towards 5000 USD...
But now ETH is in the 2nd position without the hardfork base next weekend. But I like your prediction anyway, a positive prediction for this market

you are right, indeed. I meant ETH will consolidate and gain on its #2 spot, XRP is on the decline now, and ETH achieves so much more while

remaining in line with the decentralized and liberating spirit of crypto currencies, so decidedly deserves the #2 rank currently.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
February 21, 2019, 11:56:13 PM

1) ETH will recapture #2 spot after the fork, might surpass at least 200 USD again.

But now ETH is in the 2nd position without the hardfork base next weekend. But I like your prediction anyway, a positive prediction for this market
Yeah right, ETH already have the 2nd spot and continue to be stronger, with what you have said the value might go further as fork is expected to happen if the momentum won't change possibly it can hit 200$ after, while Bitcoin also showing strong as there's news coming around that bringing the rise.

Positive position will bring more hope to keep moving ahead and trust the market.
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
February 21, 2019, 11:51:06 PM

Activity: 188
Merit: 1
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
February 21, 2019, 11:49:05 PM
In 2019 crypto will slowly recover, I hope this is a good start for crypto to be able to rise again after months of slumping in uncertain conditions, and all certainly hope for the best for this year
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
February 21, 2019, 11:43:03 PM
2018 is a bad year for the Crypto market and all ICO projects. Prices all decline and fraud increases. And for 2019 I hope the market will slowly rise again. So people who lose a lot of money in 2018 can find more results in 2019.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1632
February 21, 2019, 11:31:50 PM

Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
February 21, 2019, 11:22:23 PM
I also have the same belief with some people here, I am sure in 2019 the crypto market will recover again and it should be like that.
because I'm worried that everyone will get bored with things like this, then they choose to leave crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: