Pages:
Author

Topic: predictions of 2019 - page 9. (Read 32317 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 110
February 18, 2019, 01:05:05 PM
I don't expect big move this year. It is still short time past from last bull run. Let's take Amazon for instance. The price of stock was dropped to around 95% and only after 10 years it grew and it is in a good shape right now.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
February 18, 2019, 12:59:37 PM
This year is hopefully year for beginning to next crypto cycle. Last year was bad and all cryptocurrency market was crashed. Anyway since beginning of this year and now day by day all top coina going to reach there prices.
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
February 18, 2019, 10:44:44 AM
9. Majority of enterprise Blockchain , supply-chain and food tracking projects will die.
10. The ultimate and last big crypto pump. Human greed is infinite  Wink
11. A new Amazon or Google-like Blockchain company will appear and won‘t disappear for 25 years.
Activity: 574
February 18, 2019, 09:52:55 AM
2/3/4/9 ... very, very good news background now, it is surprising, it seems that something big is being prepared, although this can be seen with the time, but now we will gradually grow.
Activity: 415
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
February 18, 2019, 09:05:16 AM
2019 is good year for bitcoin and altcoin both are good with good invest and good buy pricing. I hope it will be good like years of the past.
the market is now up and hopefully not going down fast again.
hopefully in the future it will increase and the value of the coin will be higher.
2019 will be a good year if Crypto can rise high.
to invest or trade may be good because the market will recover soon.
copper member
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
February 18, 2019, 07:57:57 AM
My oredictions for Cryptocurrencies in 2019 is that there would be mass adoption of Cryptocurrencies, judging by all the ICOs held in 2018 and how most of them promised to finish their products in 2019, we would be seeing more products aimed as mass adoption.
copper member
Activity: 157
Best solution for smart cities
February 18, 2019, 07:56:38 AM
My oredictions for 2019 is that many projects who are here just for the profit would be closing this year and the real serious ones would be developing and releasing their projects for the world to use.
Activity: 57
February 18, 2019, 07:21:41 AM
2019 is good year for bitcoin and altcoin both are good with good invest and good buy pricing. I hope it will be good like years of the past.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
February 18, 2019, 07:20:06 AM
for me the number 9 is more people would say the cryptocurrency is dead because the market is still down.  Grin
copper member
Activity: 154
IMO Exchange - Customer First.
February 18, 2019, 06:29:09 AM
The early months of 2019 has been a mixture of good and bad, bad in the sense that the market plunged so hard but good in the sense that it's recovering now, my prediction is that the good tidings would continue until the bull is woken.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
February 18, 2019, 06:27:34 AM
I see 2019 as a year of actualisation, we have invested in may start-ups in 2018 and many has promised is heaven and earth in their whitepaper but according to their roadmaps, 2019 is the year that those promises would be actualised.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
February 18, 2019, 05:00:38 AM
Bitcoin will remain the king, 99% of the altcoins will die, some dApps will rise Wink
Bitcoin will become king, although maybe in the future there will be a great Altcoin or whatever, but Bitcoin will still be the king and you certainly know the reason.

Altcoin may die, but not all and only a few die because they cannot grow anymore and have no value.
A great Altcoin and potentially will stay alive, because it can grow and still be profitable.
it's just a prediction and actually nobody knows, because the future no one knows and we predict by looking at the current shift.
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
February 18, 2019, 04:59:51 AM
1. Surprise - Life goes on Smiley

2. Much more projects will die

3. New projects will start

4. It will be a year of crypto education

5. It will be a year of maturation

6. Delays of fully POS in Ethereum

7. Improvements in User Experience - Keep an eye out for (Elrond - work on exquisite user experience is being done)

8. Facebook in crypto?

9. ..... - You write your predictions

I think each and everyone of us here are free to give their own speculations or opinions about their thoughts this 2019.
Like for me as I observed compared to 2018 this year is much more better than last year, so if we got disappointed on that time, we ll I guess
this time is not, because there are lot of good ico now that are much more legit compared 2018, so this year could possibly become the open season preparation for bull run 2020.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
February 18, 2019, 04:43:45 AM
Bitcoin will remain the king, 99% of the altcoins will die, some dApps will rise Wink
Activity: 182
February 18, 2019, 03:43:32 AM
I believe that in 2019 nothing will change much. The whole year will go to restore the market, and from next year there will already be growth.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
February 18, 2019, 03:41:20 AM
1. Surprise - Life goes on Smiley

2. Much more projects will die

3. New projects will start

4. It will be a year of crypto education

5. It will be a year of maturation

6. Delays of fully POS in Ethereum

7. Improvements in User Experience - Keep an eye out for (Elrond - work on exquisite user experience is being done)

8. Facebook in crypto?

9. ..... - You write your predictions

The hangover will persevere as cryptocurrency prices will not regain their peaks anytime soon and may even dippen. More ICOs and altcoins but not without advanced scammers stemming from desperation.  Also, I see more strength to emphasis on KYC than we have witnessed in recent time
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
February 18, 2019, 03:21:32 AM
Since the end of 2018 did not justify itself, all hope remains only for 2019. I hope that new projects will start, that ICO will remain and that the rate of cryptocurrency will grow!
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
February 18, 2019, 03:07:34 AM
Regulation will take place.
Baakt will commence operations.
Would agree with this, in time we crypto will be fully regulated and institutional money will come in.
Baakt to be launch this year is big, I'm sooner they will be here than expected, also don't forget about ETF approval, it's a game changer too.

Craig Wright will be declared the real Satoshi Nakamoto.

This one no. Satoshi Nakamoto is none of the names link to him, he will remain anonymous and that's history.
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
February 18, 2019, 03:04:13 AM
Regulation will take place.
Baakt will commence operations.
Craig Wright will be declared the real Satoshi Nakamoto.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
February 18, 2019, 02:23:27 AM
I think that the whole year ICO will collect as much money as at the end of 2018, that is, not at all. Only a few projects will be able to get serious investments and become successful.
That's an usual stuff every year, you can't do anything about that. Just make sure to invest on the right project with whatever research method you use.

Before you take seriously any thoughts or predictions, you should understand that these are just people's thoughts, believe it or not, you have to make a choice, so you cannot rely 100% on these thoughts or predictions.
Yop, speculations are just speculations. Don't dream more than that, it would make you lose.
Pages:
Jump to: