Pages:
Author

Topic: Predictious.com | The Premier Bitcoin Prediction Market | Trade & Win Bitcoins! - page 6. (Read 33271 times)

Activity: 290
Merit: 250
Yes we know about this, we are currently testing the permanent fix and it should be live in the next few days.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Is there a bet for when withdrawals for this site will be back online?

Have tried to withdraw 3 times now every time getting an error followed by having to send an email to support and waiting over 2 days before having access to those funds again, followed by another failed attempt and 2 days wait

Occasionally some withdrawals are experiencing delays. We're working to fix that permanently.

It's not just withdrawal delays , its a complete broken withdrawal function, it isn't delayed, it says error and then your funds are no where to be seen, and no record of where they actually are, it deducts your account, without showing any details about what has happened .
Just look at "Market Depth" in any market. You'll see exactly how many long and short shares are funded, and at what levels.

HiNlogic

i got this screeen
https://www.predictious.com/economics/price-of-bitcoin-on-january-15-2015/300-usd

How to see which one match which one?

SELL AT 1.24
Sum    Size    Bid
15    15    m฿ 1.24

BUY AT 3.38
Ask    Size    Sum
m฿ 3.38    10    10
m฿ 3.39    15    25
m฿ 3.51    15    40
m฿ 9.51    15    55
m฿ 9.70    10    65

Thanks

The open orders are not yet matched. If one of your order gets matched, you will see the details in your transaction history.
How about email notifications when a trade occurs on a user's account?

Thanks for the suggestion, we'll look into that.

Have tried to withdraw 3 times now every time getting an error followed by having to send an email to support and waiting over 2 days before having access to those funds again, followed by another failed attempt and 2 days wait

Occasionally some withdrawals are experiencing delays. We're working to fix that permanently.
Activity: 609
Merit: 505
How about email notifications when a trade occurs on a user's account?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Just look at "Market Depth" in any market. You'll see exactly how many long and short shares are funded, and at what levels.

HiNlogic

i got this screeen
https://www.predictious.com/economics/price-of-bitcoin-on-january-15-2015/300-usd

How to see which one match which one?

SELL AT 1.24
Sum    Size    Bid
15    15    m฿ 1.24

BUY AT 3.38
Ask    Size    Sum
m฿ 3.38    10    10
m฿ 3.39    15    25
m฿ 3.51    15    40
m฿ 9.51    15    55
m฿ 9.70    10    65

Thanks
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

If you guys have money on Bitstamp, you might consider insuring yourself by buying shares of this new contract:

Activity: 342
Are we going to get Oscars betting? That seemed to be quite popular last year and it's getting to be that time of year.

We've actually added the Oscar for Best picture contract based on projected nominees:

It also looks like the economics section is a little bare. I did feel that it was overkill with markets for the price of bitcoin after each week - or mining difficulty after each adjustment - but having none of those markets at all seems like the opposite extreme. I'd like to see markets for bitcoin price and difficulty that expire on a monthly or quarterly basis. Could also have similar for silver or gold prices but those didn't seem to be quite as popular.
Are we going to get Oscars betting? That seemed to be quite popular last year and it's getting to be that time of year.
Activity: 52
Activity: 28
If you see a price (buy or sell), it is matched.

Once you place an order, if it is NOT matched, you will see a link at the top of the screen saying "# Open Orders"

Matched shares will be listed at the top of the screen saying "# Shares"

Thanks,

Is there anyway I can detect which one "long" odds I can match it?
I don't want wait to be match, I want wage/ match on those "long" share

Thanks again Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: