Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1473. (Read 1199184 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
February 06, 2016, 09:47:21 PM
my prediction. manchester united can pick 3 points. although graphically the last 5 games chelsea better off. however manchester united has right to be a winner. I predict a 2-1 victory for Manchester United.

Then both teams to score bet fit better for your prediction. Predicting a money line is hard for these type of games, you have %33 chance. If you play both teams to score you only wait for one team to score and the other one have to react that and play more attacking. If we see early goal, possibly at first half, this bet works great. On the other hand Manchester United is having hard times to find a goal this season. This one is tricky.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
February 06, 2016, 09:45:17 PM
my prediction. manchester united can pick 3 points. although graphically the last 5 games chelsea better off. however manchester united has right to be a winner. I predict a 2-1 victory for Manchester United.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
February 06, 2016, 09:39:33 PM
Manchester City vs Leicester City. I shoched when i check the score, leicester win 1-3. it's really wow, i thought manc city can win this game. both teams to score and over 3 goals are win.

It wasn't no surprise to me. I was expecting Leicester to get a confident win and they didn't surprised me. I think they'll be champion this season, right now only team to stop them is Arsenal. Premier League is giving me a lot of joy and excitement to me this season.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
February 06, 2016, 08:28:30 PM
My prediction for premier league today.
Bournemouth vs Arsenal, Both teams to score, over 2.5 goals and Arsenal ML.
Chelsea vs Manchester United, Under 2.5 goals and manchester united ML. this match will be tight.

Chelsea vs Manchester United, Under 2.5 goals. Correct.
This will be the game of the weekend. Will Van Gaal continue his strike or will he lose and eventually be sacked.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 06, 2016, 08:04:32 PM
My prediction for premier league today.
Bournemouth vs Arsenal, Both teams to score, over 2.5 goals and Arsenal ML.
Chelsea vs Manchester United, Under 2.5 goals and manchester united ML. this match will be tight.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
February 06, 2016, 08:00:15 PM
yeah I think Ranieri is very clever in using the player. I'm sure he'll finish in the big four

Not ranieri but it is confidence from the players. They have won alot of matches, they gained attention from media and this is one in a lifetime opportunity for them if they want the big clubs to pay some attention to them . If they keep on playing great then there is a chance that the other clubs might be wanting to sign them at the new season
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
February 06, 2016, 07:57:36 PM
first liverpool and now man city i think leicester has very good start in 2016 because already beaten two big teams
and just curious to find out would they maintain this awesome performance until the end of season
yeah I think Ranieri is very clever in using the player. I'm sure he'll finish in the big four
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
February 06, 2016, 07:51:06 PM
Manchester City vs Leicester City. I shoched when i check the score, leicester win 1-3. it's really wow, i thought manc city can win this game. both teams to score and over 3 goals are win.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
February 06, 2016, 07:49:35 PM
i was never expect that liverpool only could play draw because when they lead 2-0 i thought they will win but unfortunately Sunderland could made 2 goals and i think that anfield is not scary anymore because several times liverpool could not win during play at home

It seems liverpool thought that they were safe already with 2 goals and started to put their guard off. Norwich keep on pushing to score goals and their confidence bear some fruit for them, the freekick for the first goal was simply one of the most amazing freekick in the premier league goals. Even mignolet seems so surprised that it got through him
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
February 06, 2016, 05:12:27 PM
After tonight, they deserve the title. They keep proving money isn`t everything.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 06, 2016, 05:08:27 PM
Man that Leicester squad never ceases to amaze me and I think if they keep that performance for the remaining games they will be champions. I am completely flabbergasted today  Shocked
After watching today's match now I am also sure they are going to win this year's title in presence of billionaire clubs and its one of most greatest achievement from them really great time for them
yeah its Unbelievable, hope Leicester can see it out and win it. Surely it'll be one of the greatest stories in football history.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 06, 2016, 04:52:49 PM
Bournemouth AFC  VS  Arsenal
Arsenal can not afford point loss and Bournemouth played freely, which can lead to a fun, offensive and open game with chances on both sides.
Bournemouth AFC  VS  Arsenal  Over 2.5
Activity: 210
=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !
February 06, 2016, 04:39:58 PM
Leicester city are still turning tables against the big wigs. I predicted their win against man city and it has come to pass. They still have a big game against the Gunners next weekend. Lets hope the Gunners will silence them like during the first leg.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
February 06, 2016, 04:38:24 PM
Man that Leicester squad never ceases to amaze me and I think if they keep that performance for the remaining games they will be champions. I am completely flabbergasted today  Shocked
After watching today's match now I am also sure they are going to win this year's title in presence of billionaire clubs and its one of most greatest achievement from them really great time for them
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
February 06, 2016, 04:35:28 PM
Activity: 140
February 06, 2016, 04:23:43 PM

Chelsea vs Manchester United
Chelsea finally are out of the crisis with a serie of 10 games without a lose. Meanwhile, United showed good form in the last two games, scoring 6 goals. The Red devils have problems in defense, because a lot of players are injured, so I expect an interesting derby game and a lot of goals.Over 2.5 goals
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
February 06, 2016, 04:12:12 PM
Southampton has beaten Man United at Old Trafford and held a draw with Arsenal at Emirates Stadium in the last two weeks, and have two wins at home before that. Today, they should not have much trouble getting a victory against West Ham and I have made a Southampton ML bet @ 1.698 just before the game kicks off.

With an extra player on the pitch, West Ham has completely dominated the second half but the players are unable to score. The final score is 1 - 0 and I have won the bet.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
February 06, 2016, 02:43:54 PM
We have some good games for tomorrow. I will go for the Man City v Leicester, and the Liverpool v Sunderland.
I think this is a very decisive game for Man City, and I think they will not fail, on the other hand Leicester is not doing so well recently in away games, but they are still doing a great work overall.

Man City v Leicester
Both teams to Score? Yes @ 1.72
Man City @ 1.6

Liverpool v Sunderland
Liverpool @ 1.43

Expected a lot more from Man City. At least one of the bets won, but still ended up with a loss.
I will go on two games for tomorrow. Hope it ends better.

Bournemouth v Arsenal
Draw No Bet, Arsenal @ 1.4

Chelsea v Man Utd
Both teams to Score? Yes @ 2.06

Bournemouth is quite decent at home, They even won vs Man Utd, but I will risk my coins on Arsenal. As for Chelsea vs Man United, it's hard to predict. They are not doing that well so I can't pick a winner, but I think they are both capable of scoring.
legendary
Activity: 1652
February 06, 2016, 01:45:45 PM
first liverpool and now man city i think leicester has very good start in 2016 because already beaten two big teams
and just curious to find out would they maintain this awesome performance until the end of season
legendary
Activity: 1120
February 06, 2016, 01:35:03 PM
Southampton has beaten Man United at Old Trafford and held a draw with Arsenal at Emirates Stadium in the last two weeks, and have two wins at home before that. Today, they should not have much trouble getting a victory against West Ham and I have made a Southampton ML bet @ 1.698 just before the game kicks off.
Jump to: