Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1474. (Read 1199184 times)

Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
February 06, 2016, 01:33:07 PM
Ha,Ha everybody bet City win,2-1 leicester or 3-1,will be similar like City-Liverpool what was 1-4
by the way,do  you know that China Media is owning above 13% of  City
now you know who pay for Guardiola

I told you Leic is young,hungry for  succes team,now thay smell  his great chance to be Champion
And thay deserve on iit
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
February 06, 2016, 01:27:34 PM
Leicester City made my day wonderful with this huge victory against Manchester city, i bet on double chance and it happened the way as i expected but can't imagine it will perform like real champion and will make knockout Manchester city. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002
February 06, 2016, 01:17:08 PM
Many surprise in this premier league. Manchester city is not good peformance and lost in this home game.
and liverpool vs sunderland draw. I bet win liverpool is bad choice.
legendary
Activity: 1652
February 06, 2016, 01:09:19 PM
i was never expect that liverpool only could play draw because when they lead 2-0 i thought they will win but unfortunately Sunderland could made 2 goals and i think that anfield is not scary anymore because several times liverpool could not win during play at home
legendary
Activity: 896
February 06, 2016, 01:05:26 PM
Two months ago, Everton had played at home against Stoke City and lost. So I will bet on Stoke City +0 @ 2.073.
Everton and Stoke City are one of hard team to against.. They always have suddenly moment when met any competior.. But i appreciate Stoke:).. agree with u Cheesy

While Stoke City have almost twice the ball possession (66% for Stoke vs 34% for Everton), they have lost 0 - 3 at home.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
February 06, 2016, 01:04:44 PM
very disappointed mistake by simon mignolet give two easy goal for sunderland if liverpool want to compete in premier league they need buy new goal keeper.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
February 06, 2016, 12:57:49 PM
Liverpool 2 - 2 Sunderland

lol....in 80 mins was still 2-0 as I rmb  Shocked
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
February 06, 2016, 12:22:53 PM
Man City           2
Leicester City    0      dam i hate to say it but i see city winning

Swansea City   1
Crystal Palace   3

Stoke City       0
Everton           2

Liverpool        1
Sunderland     0

Tottenham     3
Watford        0

Aston Villa     0
Norwich City   0

wish those are the scores  Grin lets see how the match goes

Leicester City  won by the way  Grin

Everton leading by 3 goals to nill and i dont think stoke can score and i wish they wont score as i have placed my bet now    Smiley
Activity: 658
February 06, 2016, 12:12:15 PM
Two months ago, Everton had played at home against Stoke City and lost. So I will bet on Stoke City +0 @ 2.073.
Everton and Stoke City are one of hard team to against.. They always have suddenly moment when met any competior.. But i appreciate Stoke:).. agree with u Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
February 06, 2016, 12:09:18 PM
as i expect, Leicester smashed Manchester City, this is a team game.
any prediction for Totenham vs. Watford?
Activity: 840
February 06, 2016, 12:07:30 PM
I was very surprised . This is like a shock therapy. I think it might only be created by one goal, and I was wrong. this game is exceptional. the game is so open. EPL is this !! leicester destroy manchester city !!

They destroyed manchester city in the etihad stadium like they were nothing at all. They could beat arsenal as well next week if they are as great as today. The era has changed where money changes everything but leicester has proven that they could win the league as well even without large amount of money for the team
leicester who do not have a lot of star players could beat the team that carries within it all the star players. This is history, this is a new era. leicester had beat manchester city. and leicester deserve to be champions this season !!! EPL 2015/2016 will become more real to leicester!

Beating manchester city will not give them the champions title for the premier league but atleast they are now closer to the champions if they can keep ths up. Leicester has been playing against formidable opponent since december 2015 and still they are now at the top of the league like nothing happened at all
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
February 06, 2016, 11:54:41 AM
1 goal from Mahrez and two goals from Huth makes a nightmare in the match manchester city this week. a surprise for my citizens. This is very bad, leicester playing like he was eating its prey.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
February 06, 2016, 11:46:26 AM
I was very surprised . This is like a shock therapy. I think it might only be created by one goal, and I was wrong. this game is exceptional. the game is so open. EPL is this !! leicester destroy manchester city !!

They destroyed manchester city in the etihad stadium like they were nothing at all. They could beat arsenal as well next week if they are as great as today. The era has changed where money changes everything but leicester has proven that they could win the league as well even without large amount of money for the team
leicester who do not have a lot of star players could beat the team that carries within it all the star players. This is history, this is a new era. leicester had beat manchester city. and leicester deserve to be champions this season !!! EPL 2015/2016 will become more real to leicester!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
February 06, 2016, 11:32:54 AM

I do agree seeing todays performance leicester is fully confidence that they can now beat big teams also with their strategy, like today they beat man city on their home ground. it was really a very big upset and thank god that today i was busy thats why i got saved from big loss.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
February 06, 2016, 11:26:31 AM
This is a surprising result in this weekend. english premier league matches have presented the results were outstanding. leicester final score 3-1 win over host manchester city.
Activity: 840
February 06, 2016, 11:19:09 AM

legendary
Activity: 896
February 06, 2016, 11:00:17 AM
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
February 06, 2016, 10:59:50 AM
I prefer bet over 2.5 goals for tottenham hotspur and the liverpool because playing at home is quite good as well.
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
February 06, 2016, 10:38:37 AM
who dare to take bets handicap -2 leicester ? Cheesy
I think its have good odds

0-3  Shocked Shocked Shocked
i don't think any1 will dare for -2 Leicester before match start... Cheesy

It was a lesson in kicking ass without the crazy money City has. I was so close to betting Leicester as well as the odds were very good for this game, the last I see and was going to be at 5.6, but instead I lose. Some people have been made very happy after this not least Leicester fans haha They have done so well this season to do what they have its amazing.
Activity: 728
February 06, 2016, 10:36:53 AM
There is nothing to be surprised having this result of the match.There was one thing Manchester United was over evaluate or Leicester was under estimated like in some other matches was did.Leicester once again proved and showed its abilities and powers what it can do with any other team.
Jump to: