Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1785. (Read 1199179 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
August 30, 2015, 02:38:07 AM
Abramovich like more Mourinho for fired. More time have a bad start and later start to win, but the Chelsea 2015 not have more good player. I think buy more player or this week or in january
legendary
Activity: 840
August 30, 2015, 01:39:49 AM
Chelsea and Liver Pool how bad performance that was you spoil my day wtf, that was really awkward Angry

yes I lost quite a lot these days, mainly because of chelsea. I am sure many who lost big in chelsea today.
I do not believe this  Cry
Yeah many player lost bet on chelsea, mourinho will get fired if chelsea lose again in ptemier league next week or mourinho have plan want to moved after this season.
Whether that is true if Chelsea do not win next week, Mourinho will be fired? yeah they should immediately get up, already lagging eight points of the city, this is very dangerous

I dont think Mou will ever get fired.. There is a long way to go.. who can they get to replace him anyways? that story is a load of crap for sure.. Premier league is always full of surprises.. and probably the most competitive league in the world. 
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
August 29, 2015, 11:51:29 PM
Chelsea and Liver Pool how bad performance that was you spoil my day wtf, that was really awkward Angry

yes I lost quite a lot these days, mainly because of chelsea. I am sure many who lost big in chelsea today.
Yeah many player lost bet on chelsea, mourinho will get fired if chelsea lose again in ptemier league next week or mourinho have plan want to moved after this season.
Whether that is true if Chelsea do not win next week, Mourinho will be fired? yeah they should immediately get up, already lagging eight points of the city, this is very dangerous

I think mourinho will not get fired att the begining of season. There are so many matches and only just 8 points doesn't mean anything for this type of teams. They can handle it easyly and it is only a match.
legendary
Activity: 1232
August 29, 2015, 07:18:36 PM

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
August 29, 2015, 05:14:42 PM
Where would Mourinho go now? Back to Real Madrid probably? So they could exchange him for Benitez  Cool
No Real no need Mourinho because Benitez is doing very good job right now I think he need some rest and try again in next season for any good club
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
August 29, 2015, 04:27:16 PM
didn't watch, did Howard have a good game or lucky?
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
August 29, 2015, 04:23:43 PM
Where would Mourinho go now? Back to Real Madrid probably? So they could exchange him for Benitez  Cool
Activity: 392
August 29, 2015, 04:20:12 PM
chelsea made a big surprise...i lose my ticket on them  Embarrassed
Activity: 490
August 29, 2015, 04:10:45 PM
Really incredible result for Chelsea. this start of session is very bad, for me Mourinho now bet to win champions league

They are lucky if they make semi finals. Chelsea is really bad this season. Don't expect anything from them.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
August 29, 2015, 03:25:11 PM
Really incredible result for Chelsea. this start of session is very bad, for me Mourinho now bet to win champions league
Activity: 322
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
August 29, 2015, 03:06:08 PM
FULL TIME RESULT

Newcastle United 0 - 1 Arsenal
AFC Bournemouth 1 - 1 Leicester City
Aston Villa 2 - 2 Sunderland
Chelsea 1 - 2 Crystal Palace
Liverpool 0 - 3 West Ham United
Manchester City 2 - 0 Watford
Stoke City 0 - 1 West Bromwich Albion

chelsea and liverpool WTF Sad

I didn't watch on premier leauge this week and what a suprise about chelsea. I'm happy not to watch and had a prediction about that. If I watched on, I can bet chelsea and man city then bumm.. adain lost.
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
August 29, 2015, 02:20:17 PM

legendary
August 29, 2015, 01:52:13 PM

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
August 29, 2015, 01:05:56 PM
What a surprising night, Chelsea have a cycle for their result so far (lose-draw-win-lose-?-?...), then I guess the result for their next match is draw depends on the cycle Grin Anyway Liverpool got more surprising result. I didnt watch the match, how could that be happened.
Activity: 700
August 29, 2015, 12:54:38 PM
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
August 29, 2015, 12:46:04 PM
 Premier League today really beyond my expectations, I expect the big teams and they destroyed my parlay  Cry Cry
legendary
August 29, 2015, 12:44:19 PM
FULL TIME RESULT

Newcastle United 0 - 1 Arsenal
AFC Bournemouth 1 - 1 Leicester City
Aston Villa 2 - 2 Sunderland
Chelsea 1 - 2 Crystal Palace
Liverpool 0 - 3 West Ham United
Manchester City 2 - 0 Watford
Stoke City 0 - 1 West Bromwich Albion

chelsea and liverpool WTF Sad
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
August 29, 2015, 12:10:58 PM
MCity win again today and very expected and I already know that liverpool will lose someday but never think that it will be small team that beat them at the home. No one expect chelsea to lose today I think, so people suffer a huge loss today. My parlay is ruin because chelsea lose today, too bad
legendary
Activity: 1218
August 29, 2015, 12:02:40 PM
my pick today
Chelsea v Crystal Palace
Man City v Watford
Spurs v Everton over 2.5goals
This parlay is going to be burn as mine Chelsea sucking badly at home badly now I sure this match is going away or draw chelsea chance gone

edit just after my this post chelsea give some response and done one goal  Smiley

edit 2   Crystal done more pressure and now again in favor of palace 1  - 2

Crystal Palace really making great fun there Chelsea is under pressure at the moment just few minutes remaining to end of this match, let's see how Chelsea overcome to this situation.
Chelsea and Liverpool shits of this weekend and I lost some big amount on both them now going to take some rest no betting  Sad

I know bookies made a killing of many bettors today lol 2 major upsets in one day lol :O
Activity: 490
August 29, 2015, 11:59:50 AM
Mourinho resign! Mourinho resign! Haha, what a loser. Only 4 poins in 4 matches.
And the loser of the season award goes to Jose Mourinho! Cheesy Cheesy
Jump to: