Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1783. (Read 1199179 times)

legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
August 30, 2015, 10:22:56 AM
Since when is Manchester United such a big underdog?  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
August 30, 2015, 10:20:20 AM
I bet for MU he will win it
look at the last game
http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/34058082

Man United is good about 2nd rated European teams but in the Premier League, even the bottom league team can win against the top team.
There is a high chance Man United will slip up here. Swansea did the double over Man United last season.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
August 30, 2015, 10:16:00 AM
yeaa now shouthampton has led 1-0 and norwich play with 10 players, so I'm sure shouthampton will win  Cool

And Southampton just get their second and third goal. With one more player on the field and only 22 minutes remaining, I can already see my Southampton ML bet winning. Smiley

yeahh my prediction correct. well Southampton already win, so I'm just waiting manchester united, i hope win Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.
August 30, 2015, 09:56:33 AM
My prediction Grin
Southampton - 2
Norwich - 1

Manchester United - 2
Swansea City - 1

Cheesy
Activity: 640
August 30, 2015, 09:54:55 AM
yeaa now shouthampton has led 1-0 and norwich play with 10 players, so I'm sure shouthampton will win  Cool

And Southampton just get their second and third goal. With one more player on the field and only 22 minutes remaining, I can already see my Southampton ML bet winning. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
August 30, 2015, 09:49:51 AM
I predit Man Utd Vs swansea Over 2.5 goals, easily

no it is not easy. i predict 1-0 for swansea.
manchester united going relegated this season.  Grin

I think Southampton and Manchester United will win today, and in no way I can imagine MU relegating with their current squad lol.

did you know that i'm imagine it every season to see man united relegated  Cool with whatever their squad now.
ALLIN for Swansea

Seems that you place a bet against MU just because you are a hater, aren't you? Smiley Not a good idea to bet against a team that you hate..but good luck with your bet.
August 30, 2015, 09:42:54 AM
Today I will try to take Manchester United and Southampton. odds around 4.5. What do you think? whether it's good?
Manchester built very good team this season, and made it to the Champions league after one year.
Their aim this year is to fight against Chelsea and Man. City on the championship. They will win today.
well .. it looks like Manchester united will win easily, then how with shouthampton? or I better take a single bet for M.U? odds 2, tolerable Cheesy

Southampton have to win their first game now. 3 matches 2 draw 1 lose. It's time to win. Odds are great.

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
August 30, 2015, 09:14:54 AM

manchester united going relegated this season.  Grin

I think Southampton and Manchester United will win today, and in no way I can imagine MU relegating with their current squad lol.

did you know that i'm imagine it every season to see man united relegated  Cool with whatever their squad now.
ALLIN for Swansea
Zz
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077
August 30, 2015, 08:36:30 AM
look at the last game

This comparison is pointless. Swansea has 2 greats Gomis and Ayew in striker position. Club Brugge sold their best striker De Sutter last week.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
August 30, 2015, 08:34:20 AM
look at the last game
legendary
Activity: 812
August 30, 2015, 08:30:25 AM
I don't bet for Swansea - ManU game. It's not predictable. Swansea has advantage against ManU in latest matches. ManU didn't concede goal this season.

Going for a swansea win today, they are strong in all areas and in better form vs man united who have all the pressure in this game to win. 

Rooney is now past his best, hat-trick midweek doesnt matter.

That's why I don't bet this game. Even Swansea is slightly favorite I wouldn't bet against Manchester United. Rooney, Mata, Depay, they have better squad.

Depay is probably the only worry out of those 3 imo, mata and rooney can be marked out the game.  All depends on how swansea approach the game, if they keep it tight they can win.
Activity: 640
August 30, 2015, 08:29:36 AM

Zz
legendary
August 30, 2015, 08:28:27 AM
I don't bet for Swansea - ManU game. It's not predictable. Swansea has advantage against ManU in latest matches. ManU didn't concede goal this season.

Going for a swansea win today, they are strong in all areas and in better form vs man united who have all the pressure in this game to win. 

That's why I don't bet this game. Even Swansea is slightly favorite I wouldn't bet against Manchester United. Rooney, Mata, Depay, they have better squad.
legendary
Activity: 812
August 30, 2015, 08:26:54 AM

Zz
legendary
August 30, 2015, 08:24:35 AM
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
August 30, 2015, 08:21:04 AM

August 30, 2015, 07:59:26 AM
Southampton vs Norwich i think for this match Norwich is worth to risk odds are awesome so i will pick draw no bet, heat to head Southampton is little strong but Norwich can do magic.

I predict for the match Southampton vs Norwich under 2.5 goals. pretty big risk if choosing Norwich, Southampton last year was in the top five standings board.

Yeah but as you can see now season for season is not the same, Crystal Palace and Leicester are in the 2nd and 3rd place respectively, Chelsea is at 13th. And Southampton are in the relegation zone  Cool

Yes i also think that at this season Southampton not playing like the last season and the current head to head statics Norwich can beat it or can finish this match end with draw so Norwich with attractive odds so i will take take with little amount for fun.

but in my opinion it is too early to judge .. but true what you say shouthampton not play like season last year and last shouthampton play in European leagues so bad
Zz
legendary
August 30, 2015, 07:54:44 AM
Today I will try to take Manchester United and Southampton. odds around 4.5. What do you think? whether it's good?
Manchester built very good team this season, and made it to the Champions league after one year.
Their aim this year is to fight against Chelsea and Man. City on the championship. They will win today.
well .. it looks like Manchester united will win easily, then how with shouthampton? or I better take a single bet for M.U? odds 2, tolerable Cheesy

Southampton have to win their first game now. 3 matches 2 draw 1 lose. It's time to win. Odds are great.
Activity: 476
Re-Evolution
August 30, 2015, 07:52:44 AM

Be better if you bet a single with take Manchester United to win i guess you to pick asian handicap Manchester United -0.25 the odd is good too
legendary
Activity: 1232
August 30, 2015, 07:45:39 AM
Jump to: