Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1781. (Read 1199179 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
August 31, 2015, 08:58:32 AM
manchester united has bought some star players, but the game they are still far from expectations. This is wrong the coach? do not have a good strategy? or van gall is not suitable for MU

Van Gaal isn't the right coach for MU. He had succes with Barcelona, Bayern and The Netherlands. But it seems it will not work at MU. Why? Don't know. Maybe he is too rigid.

dont blame a coach or whatever . blame the cub itself. yeah manchester united club are the real problem. they are not deserve in premier league  Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 284
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 31, 2015, 08:31:13 AM
manchester united has bought some star players, but the game they are still far from expectations. This is wrong the coach? do not have a good strategy? or van gall is not suitable for MU

Van Gaal isn't the right coach for MU. He had succes with Barcelona, Bayern and The Netherlands. But it seems it will not work at MU. Why? Don't know. Maybe he is too rigid.
August 31, 2015, 08:29:37 AM

they are bad at all
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
August 31, 2015, 08:26:13 AM
August 31, 2015, 08:09:42 AM
What's up with all the hate for Manchester United on this forum?  Cool

For me im not hating as such just being realistic, i think they will go the way of liverpool while chelsea and city have bigger spending powers.

lol spending power. united has spent over £75,000,000 this season

Memphis Depay    £25,000,000    
Matteo Darmian £12,700,000               
Morgan Schneiderlin £24,000,000               
Bastian Schweinsteiger £14,400,000                              
etc

last season over £100,000,000
13/14 season over £65,000,000

what a big spending power  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
August 31, 2015, 07:44:07 AM
Thank you Manchester united for the loss today  Angry Sad
I really didn't expect that, but this is soccer..

No this is FOOTBALL!!!! The whole world calls it FOOTBALL except the US. Thefore their own creation of 'football' (NFL), what I like to call american rugby,  is mostly played with hands and a kind of egg(far away from something being a ball). That is weird and ridicolous.
No offense to you but everytime I read that word soccer it gives me chills.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
August 31, 2015, 07:33:21 AM
Well, what a surprise  Grin. Many big teams losing and unstable like liverpool, arsenal, manchester united and especially Chelsea. The winner of Premier League 2014/2015 plays like that. Only Manchester City that playing good. Leicester and Crystal Palace doing good so far. I think premier league 2015/2016 will be a good year. Grin

How about Swansea, Leicester, West Ham United and Southampton? They are surprisingly rising in Premier League this season.

a new season is a fresh start so many teams will be performing with nothing to lose no pressure atm Cheesy they have their chance Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
August 31, 2015, 06:13:01 AM
Leicester and Crystal Palace doing good so far. I think premier league 2015/2016 will be a good year. Grin

Just for a slight reminder incase you didnt notice , it is still the 4th round of the premier league and there are still many more matches to come. Consider this to be a slight variance in the premier league though one or two bad game from the top tier team wont actually means they are losing the whole league already
Activity: 698
Free Speech is the most important thing.
August 31, 2015, 06:08:12 AM
Well, what a surprise  Grin. Many big teams losing and unstable like liverpool, arsenal, manchester united and especially Chelsea. The winner of Premier League 2014/2015 plays like that. Only Manchester City that playing good. Leicester and Crystal Palace doing good so far. I think premier league 2015/2016 will be a good year. Grin

How about Swansea, Leicester, West Ham United and Southampton? They are surprisingly rising in Premier League this season.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
August 31, 2015, 06:00:37 AM
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
August 31, 2015, 05:22:04 AM
nothing. just very happy to see man. united in red line to downgrade division  Tongue Tongue Tongue

For the record, Manchester United has the same point as Arsenal and Liverpool as well and higher points then Chelsea. Speaking of relegation, statistic currently shows that it is Chelsea that is currently on the danger line. Still Manchester United is much better than Chelsea or Liverpool that was beaten at their own stadium, that is pretty much embarrasing  Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
August 31, 2015, 05:10:26 AM
United are in the process of changing generations of players. If you think they will not be a major contender for the title it's alright. Let's wait and see in the next few years who is who  Cool
legendary
Activity: 812
August 31, 2015, 05:06:05 AM

For me im not hating as such just being realistic, i think they will go the way of liverpool while chelsea and city have bigger spending powers.
Activity: 476
Re-Evolution
August 31, 2015, 05:05:21 AM
What's up with all the hate for Manchester United on this forum?  Cool

lol.I'm fans of MU, Lose or win Manchester United still in my heart oh yeahh
August 31, 2015, 05:03:02 AM

nothing. just very happy to see man. united in red line to downgrade division  Tongue Tongue Tongue
legendary
August 31, 2015, 04:47:32 AM
August 31, 2015, 03:46:53 AM
I predit Man Utd Vs swansea Over 2.5 goals, easily

no it is not easy. i predict 1-0 for swansea.
manchester united going relegated this season.  Grin

I think Southampton and Manchester United will win today, and in no way I can imagine MU relegating with their current squad lol.

did you know that i'm imagine it every season to see man united relegated  Cool with whatever their squad now.
ALLIN for Swansea

Seems that you place a bet against MU just because you are a hater, aren't you? Smiley Not a good idea to bet against a team that you hate..but good luck with your bet.
hate make me rich you know  Cool  , ALLIN for swansea and i have money to breakfast rightnow  Grin

Since when is Manchester United such a big underdog?  Cool

since last night? or since last year maybe? oh no its been a long long year ago  Cheesy .
i wish the best for manchester united to get relegated this season  Wink. #GGMU #RRMU
legendary
August 31, 2015, 02:31:23 AM
De Gea is probably benched right now because he is a pretentious spanish douche that refuses to play until he is transferred to Real Madrid  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1232
August 31, 2015, 02:28:47 AM
Thank you Manchester united for the loss today  Angry Sad
I really didn't expect that, but this is soccer..

I cannot believe that Manchester United can lose but yes this is soccer anything can be happen due MU play in Swansea home

Premier league this season really much of a surprise. I see manchester city driving smoothly without defeat, I believe the city will be the champion this year hahaha
legendary
Activity: 1176
August 31, 2015, 02:27:57 AM
The game of Manchester United are more difficulty from the Chelsea or Liverpool. The odd of Chelsea are 1.3, the odd of United are more of 2.3 (play out of house and Swansea not are more bad)
Jump to: