Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1780. (Read 1199179 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
September 01, 2015, 04:06:04 AM
It's De Gea's wish to leave for Real Madrid not van Gaal's   Cool

+1.

It will be a lose-lose-lose situation if the deal can't be done IMO. De Gea will have to sit on the bench mostly till the contract ends, MU will have to let him go for free then, and RM will get a rusty De Gea.

De gea is professional, even if he is not sold to real madrid he will still want to play at MU. Too bad he want the move badly but I wonder without him what would MU be, because Romero is a bad goalkeeper for sure and navas is still not used to premier league. Also that most of their player is gone now
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Exhausted
September 01, 2015, 03:48:24 AM

+1.

It will be a lose-lose-lose situation if the deal can't be done IMO. De Gea will have to sit on the bench mostly till the contract ends, MU will have to let him go for free then, and RM will get a rusty De Gea.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
September 01, 2015, 03:44:49 AM
Kevin de Bruyne is definitely the transfer of the year. Now City is more powerful than ever.
They are the biggest contender of EPL.

city really want to compete in this season, in addition to the Premier league I think the city also wants to compete in the Champions League. I believe the city will win the Premier league  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
September 01, 2015, 03:34:29 AM
legendary
Merit: 1016
September 01, 2015, 03:28:36 AM
I'm curious, is De Gea stay on manchester united or move to real madrid ?  Huh

I read some news that de gea has move to real madrid but no confirmation yet I think. The fee is navas + cash and I also read a news that navas is now heading to MU to do medical check up.. Stupid van gaal throw away so many player
legendary
Activity: 812
September 01, 2015, 03:26:08 AM
Yeah hes a decent player but is not much better than a player like jonjo shelvey from what i saw in the world cup.  Transfers prices are insane these days.

You kidding? kevin de bruyne is better than shelvey. He is alot better and shelvey is a trash, you should see his highlight in bundesliga, from 50 match he score 20+ and created 30+ chances for his teammates and also best player last season in bundesliga

Well lets see how he does... hes a decent player for sure but i doubt he will do as well in EPL where every match is tough.  Yeah i really rate shelvey sorry lol.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
September 01, 2015, 03:20:24 AM
Kevin de Bruyne is definitely the transfer of the year. Now City is more powerful than ever.

Yeah, Kevin de Bruyne is really good player since he has been voted the Bundesliga's outfield Player of the Year. And today is the deadline of transfer window premier league 2015. I'm curious, is De Gea stay on manchester united or move to real madrid ?  Huh
legendary
September 01, 2015, 03:19:16 AM
Yeah hes a decent player but is not much better than a player like jonjo shelvey from what i saw in the world cup.  Transfers prices are insane these days.

You kidding? kevin de bruyne is better than shelvey. He is alot better and shelvey is a trash, you should see his highlight in bundesliga, from 50 match he score 20+ and created 30+ chances for his teammates and also best player last season in bundesliga
legendary
Activity: 812
September 01, 2015, 03:13:36 AM

Bruyne has proved himself to be a good player last season in Wolfsburg, but that 58 million Pound transfer fee is ridiculous.

legendary
Activity: 896
August 31, 2015, 11:39:34 PM

Bruyne has proved himself to be a good player last season in Wolfsburg, but that 58 million Pound transfer fee is ridiculous.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
August 31, 2015, 10:28:28 PM
Barclays Premier League has a special something! No little team or bigger team there all is same have a same chance to win the title.

P.S: A jersey kit for a vouch free here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12291058

Never admit you're the real fans if you not yet had a jersey kit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
August 31, 2015, 09:45:07 PM

However, they are suck / 'bad luck' in European Champions League
legendary
Activity: 1064
August 31, 2015, 08:22:56 PM
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
August 31, 2015, 08:18:58 PM
United are in the process of changing generations of players. If you think they will not be a major contender for the title it's alright. Let's wait and see in the next few years who is who  Cool
Well every club always developing year by year, not only Man United. So, if the next few years Man United has risen, the other clubs will do same thing. I think transfer activity of Man United for this window isnt effective, not like last season where they got Blind and Herrera (both players really great).

i'm not sure if last season is effective transfer for manchester united. juan mata and marouane fellaini is fail transfer ever worth £70,000,000
i thought manchester united have no chance in title race  Tongue.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
August 31, 2015, 01:31:21 PM
United are in the process of changing generations of players. If you think they will not be a major contender for the title it's alright. Let's wait and see in the next few years who is who  Cool
Well every club always developing year by year, not only Man United. So, if the next few years Man United has risen, the other clubs will do same thing. I think transfer activity of Man United for this window isnt effective, not like last season where they got Blind and Herrera (both players really great).
legendary
August 31, 2015, 01:06:05 PM
It looks like Man United can only aim to qualify for Champions League at best.
They won't win the title with their form but they are good enough to get 4th at least.

This is still early to say . I remember last year man city is leading too at the middle year but chelsea win in the end also , that means anything can happen. Maybe van gaal is still trying the best formation for the game and dempay still sucks I think
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
August 31, 2015, 09:56:44 AM

Van Gaal isn't the right coach for MU. He had succes with Barcelona, Bayern and The Netherlands. But it seems it will not work at MU. Why? Don't know. Maybe he is too rigid.

Even though I hate Manchester united , you can't just blame the coach as other factors come to the place , the fact that when Sir alex ferguson was in charge is different as the players were different and other teams were less competitive too but now anything can happen in the premier league , in a game , the team sitting at the top of the table has same chance of winning the game with a team sitting at the bottom of table , thats how tough has been in the last few years , I'm Arsenal fan myself , with our current forward which has been a few years already in the team , they used to score much easier couple seasons back but at the moment their having difficulty scoring due to the whole premier league teams strengthening well
Zz
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077
August 31, 2015, 09:31:48 AM
well .. it looks like Manchester united will win easily, then how with shouthampton? or I better take a single bet for M.U? odds 2, tolerable Cheesy

Southampton have to win their first game now. 3 matches 2 draw 1 lose. It's time to win. Odds are great.

yeaa now shouthampton has led 1-0 and norwich play with 10 players, so I'm sure shouthampton will win  Cool

I believe them, they didn't disappoint me. Now I made 3 of 3 in tipster challenge. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1344
August 31, 2015, 09:26:57 AM
What's up with all the hate for Manchester United on this forum?  Cool

For me im not hating as such just being realistic, i think they will go the way of liverpool while chelsea and city have bigger spending powers.

lol spending power. united has spent over £75,000,000 this season

Memphis Depay    £25,000,000    
Matteo Darmian £12,700,000               
Morgan Schneiderlin £24,000,000               
Bastian Schweinsteiger £14,400,000                              
etc

last season over £100,000,000
13/14 season over £65,000,000

what a big spending power  Tongue

It looks like Man United can only aim to qualify for Champions League at best.
They won't win the title with their form but they are good enough to get 4th at least.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
August 31, 2015, 09:10:16 AM
manchester united has bought some star players, but the game they are still far from expectations. This is wrong the coach? do not have a good strategy? or van gall is not suitable for MU

Van Gaal isn't the right coach for MU. He had succes with Barcelona, Bayern and The Netherlands. But it seems it will not work at MU. Why? Don't know. Maybe he is too rigid.

I know the answer, because the Premier League is very different from other leagues and the Premier League is very competitive  Smiley
You can compare it with the Spanish and German leagues. who always won the Spanish league at most yes madrid and barcelona, while the german league almost always bayern munich who won.
Jump to: