Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 584. (Read 1199179 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Just for the lulz, I'd love to see Man United and Chelsea in the finals.  Grin

Imagine all the drama building between Mou and Conte on the way to the actual game.  Lol.
Do you mean the FA cup....well that's a big on for all the teams can you imagine the entertainment that will unfold from these big teams and I have a feeling that both Manchester clubs will make it to the finals but both have a huge task of passing the semis with Spurs and Chelsea standing in their way.

Btw...  Has anyone seen Falconer?  He used to hang around here in the gambling section.
I don't think his a regular of the thread.
City failed to reach the semiee finals as they have been disqualified by Wigan now the title contenders will be Chelsea and that if they do not screw things around with Southampton in my opinion it should be easier task then the quarter finals as they had to play the extra times against Leicester but Southampton this season are showing their worst ever since joining back the EPL while the other two teams United and Spurs it will be diffecult to predict the one who will reach the finals both of them wants something to celebrate the season for Mourinho wants to turn down the noises by Winning this title while Tottenham want something to reflect their hard work through the all good previous seasons they shown.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266

Imagine all the drama building between Mou and Conte on the way to the actual game.  Lol.

Btw...  Has anyone seen Falconer?  He used to hang around here in the gambling section.
I really doubt that Manchester United are going to make it to the finals because there is no way they will be able to overcome Tottenham in the their temporal home at Wembley.
Activity: 686
Merit: 521

Do you mean the FA cup....well that's a big on for all the teams can you imagine the entertainment that will unfold from these big teams and I have a feeling that both Manchester clubs will make it to the finals but both have a huge task of passing the semis with Spurs and Chelsea standing in their way.

I don't think his a regular of the thread.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...

Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The Semi-final draw for the FA cup
Manchester United vs. Tottenham Hotspur
Chelsea vs. Southampton
The first match is a thought draw and I think for now Spurs have the upper hand. Because the game will be played a month from now at Wembly and exactly between 21 or 22 April and by that time Spurs will gain Kane back that is a big addition for them on the other side Mourinho knows that this is it his only chance to end the season without empty hands after spending 200 million this season some results is expected so it's going to be a though match and the Winner between them will probably get the trophy. Chelsea have been struggling this season but they should easily take down Southampton so whomever between United and Tottenham pass he have the better advantage to lift the title.
There is an unfair advantage for Tottenham Hotspurs especially since the game will be played at Wembley which is currently the home ground for Tottenham. I believe that the game should have been played at neutral ground even though Tottenham are using it as a temporal home stadium.
Activity: 378
Merit: 47
Mourinho playing for immediate results. He can't wait players to get his life forms. He always going to big club with big expect, there is a little room for any experiment.

But he hasn't shown results conforming to his ambitious and arrogance for last 8 years. He wasn't stable with Real and didn't reach success in Europe, he quarreled with nearly everyone in Chelsea, his MU is weak and lackluster, particularly in compare with Guardiola's City. To my mind, he definitely needs to have a rest.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Nothing personal
Seeing Mo Salah's and Kevin De Bryune's performances this season, I am still very surprised how Mourinho let these two go. He's complaining yesterday about players. Who will trust him with quality players when he has let them go in the past? Who will trust him with quality players, when he coming to play defensive football with them. The guy has lost the plot and it's time for him to go top PSG.
Well, now we can see very clearly the quality of Mourinho, he can only train a team that already has a star player. Mourinho is not a typical coach who can look for new stars, but can only maximize existing star players, and now Mourinho can not win the title

Mourinho playing for immediate results. He can't wait players to get his life forms. He always going to big club with big expect, there is a little room for any experiment.
The Semi-final draw for the FA cup
Manchester United vs. Tottenham Hotspur
Chelsea vs. Southampton
The first match is a thought draw and I think for now Spurs have the upper hand. Because the game will be played a month from now at Wembly and exactly between 21 or 22 April and by that time Spurs will gain Kane back that is a big addition for them on the other side Mourinho knows that this is it his only chance to end the season without empty hands after spending 200 million this season some results is expected so it's going to be a though match and the Winner between them will probably get the trophy. Chelsea have been struggling this season but they should easily take down Southampton so whomever between United and Tottenham pass he have the better advantage to lift the title.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
Seeing Mo Salah's and Kevin De Bryune's performances this season, I am still very surprised how Mourinho let these two go. He's complaining yesterday about players. Who will trust him with quality players when he has let them go in the past? Who will trust him with quality players, when he coming to play defensive football with them. The guy has lost the plot and it's time for him to go top PSG.
Well, now we can see very clearly the quality of Mourinho, he can only train a team that already has a star player. Mourinho is not a typical coach who can look for new stars, but can only maximize existing star players, and now Mourinho can not win the title
Well though Pep Guardiola had stars at Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Manchester City, this has not stopped him from buying more star players in the teams when he become manager of the team and this trend is not only associated to Mourinho but other managers who also wants to win.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005
FUUUU Wigan lost
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

You mean like how Fergie let go of Pogba to Juve for free...?  Grin

And it's not about 'who he let go in the past' or his complaints...  It's more on the United players.  Did you watch their game vs Sevilla at home?  It was like the squad wasn't there to win...  I don't think that's all the manager's fault.

Pogba leaving for Juventus can largely be attributed to Mino Raiola who wanted to make sure that his client was paid a very huge salary something that Ferguson wasn't ready to do and even when Manchester United were going to re-sign him, They wanted a clause that will make Pogba the highest earning player at all times. Even though Mourinho's tactics was at fault there, so was the passion of the players.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...

You mean like how Fergie let go of Pogba to Juve for free...?  Grin

And it's not about 'who he let go in the past' or his complaints...  It's more on the United players.  Did you watch their game vs Sevilla at home?  It was like the squad wasn't there to win...  I don't think that's all the manager's fault.

i think that Salah didn't get his full shot at Chelsea and that for good reasons that season Chelsea had good number of quality players and Mourinho didn't want to take risk and change things also with plenty of talented players they have back at that time there was no time to give to them. And now for United I don't think that is a good idea to sack him there is some improvement against last season but it's not the improvment that is expected. We all know that United have most of their income coming from sponsors and if they don't see that the club is balanced they will start going to the other way United needs to keep Mourinho for one more season to show that they are working with a plan.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005
Wigan surely will make it in the FA Cup.

But will Leicester too? Chelsea is not doing that great recently, but they still are in the top 5 and still have tradition.
Activity: 378
Merit: 47

Totally agree. Add to this selling of Mata and Lukaku from Chelsea and buying of Romelu in MU and it seems that Jose is systematically degrading during last 7 years after leaving Inter.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
a quattrick, an assist, Mo Salah today. The incredible game of Mohamed Salah, he destroyed Watford's single handedly. Back to victory lane, Liverpool continue to enliven the hunt for second position. Mohamed Salah is away in the top scorer battle, 28gol now on his debut with Liverpool, Fantastic.
Great Victory for Liverpool but they should really forget about even trying to take over the second position from Manchester United and i also do hope that with such a wonderful season that he is having, He really wins some trophies because the personal accolades doesn't amount to a lot though.

Liverpool thrashed Watford and for now they are in the third position, overtaking Tottenham.  Mohamed Salah literally toyed with the defence of Watford, scoring 4 goals. The gap between Liverpool and Chelsea has also widened, although Liverpool have played one more game than both Chelsea and Tottenham.
In the absence of Kane and Aguero it's a great opportunity to Salah for exploiting he is now scoring from half chances and if they continue like this they should have no problem finishing in top 4. Playing in games like these was something worrying got Liverpool they used to blow some points away when they play against middle table teams I was surprised that they kept clean sheets against Watford today this is the third Clean sheets at home in row but I think that the reason is that Watford created only few dangerous plays they were not lucky enough to score. Next week the reds should have an easy win against palace before facing City in UCL.
I was sort of in disbelief when I saw the score sheet of todays game for liverpool.
5-0 with four of those goals from one player.
I do not think even the great Harry Kane managed to do this in a single game as I have seen him score three and that was in a rainy game.
Since Kane is out with that aling injury it looks like the race to who scores the most goals in the season is getting tighter with Salah throwing down the gauntlet to his feet. Grin
a quattrick, an assist, Mo Salah today. The incredible game of Mohamed Salah, he destroyed Watford's single handedly. Back to victory lane, Liverpool continue to enliven the hunt for second position. Mohamed Salah is away in the top scorer battle, 28gol now on his debut with Liverpool, Fantastic.
Great Victory for Liverpool but they should really forget about even trying to take over the second position from Manchester United and i also do hope that with such a wonderful season that he is having, He really wins some trophies because the personal accolades doesn't amount to a lot though.

Liverpool thrashed Watford and for now they are in the third position, overtaking Tottenham.  Mohamed Salah literally toyed with the defence of Watford, scoring 4 goals. The gap between Liverpool and Chelsea has also widened, although Liverpool have played one more game than both Chelsea and Tottenham.
In the absence of Kane and Aguero it's a great opportunity to Salah for exploiting he is now scoring from half chances and if they continue like this they should have no problem finishing in top 4. Playing in games like these was something worrying got Liverpool they used to blow some points away when they play against middle table teams I was surprised that they kept clean sheets against Watford today this is the third Clean sheets at home in row but I think that the reason is that Watford created only few dangerous plays they were not lucky enough to score. Next week the reds should have an easy win against palace before facing City in UCL.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012
★Nitrogensports.eu★

Jump to: