Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 591. (Read 1199179 times)

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
This weekend will be presented a big game again, this time the match between Manchester United vs. Liverpool. At this time, the performance of Liverpool more favored than Manchester United although in the standings while Manchester United is still above the opponent. However, Liverpool will make this match a match to coup the red master's position in the standings.

Yup...  This could be 'that' game.  But, I think Mou will not take any risks here and make this their most defensive, park the bus-esque performance ever.

I'll be betting the under 2.5 or 3.0 goals.  I haven't checked the lines yet, but I think it should be over 2.00.

Edit:  It's at 1.93...  Still not bad.  Wink
Speaking of the Liverpool, Former Liverpool striker is saying that Mohammed Salah is the best African player to ever play in the EPL and he hasn't even won a single trophy yet meanwhile we have had the likes of Didier Drogba and Michael Essien who have graced the EPL and were far better than Salah.
England biggest two clubs United and Liverpool have been always waited for millions fans around the world, this is he biggest Clasico in England without any doubt. All other England clubs History look small in front of these two clubs And even if they were not rivals on the top, the watching pleasure guaranteed because of the clubs between the clubs and how I wish to return Glories to both, specifically red giant Liverpool, the great because the period of his absence has long I think hosts have better advantage for the win as they only lost one game in old Trafford and It was against City but better go with BTTS as I don't expect the same scenario as the previous game between them two.
Liverpool are going to go trophyless this season but the fans really don’t seem to care as long as they are making some really good impacts during the season and now they are going to claim that next season will be their year.

Mourinho is already thinking about the decisive match of champion's league against Sevilla, and therefore does not want to waste important energy.
Liverpool can take advantage of this and win the match.
 I think that next year Liverpool can finally win 1 trophy because the team keeps improving.

Mourinho may be small will lower the players who are often reserved to rest his core players to be prepared in UCL match so that Liverpool can seize the opportunity to achieve full points from Chelsea. However, this match is a big game so I still hope Mourinho down all his core players to face Liverpool later because if Mourinho does not provide strong resistance then the match will look uninteresting to we watch and be a bet.

Well it's true that Manchester United have a champions league match but mourinho knows the value of this fixture he'll sacrifice champions league for this, and the supporters will understand. If you see Manchester United has got an amazing bench strength so I'll back them to win in style. A draw would be frustrating for Liverpool but expect mourinho to go for it.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
This weekend will be presented a big game again, this time the match between Manchester United vs. Liverpool. At this time, the performance of Liverpool more favored than Manchester United although in the standings while Manchester United is still above the opponent. However, Liverpool will make this match a match to coup the red master's position in the standings.

Yup...  This could be 'that' game.  But, I think Mou will not take any risks here and make this their most defensive, park the bus-esque performance ever.

I'll be betting the under 2.5 or 3.0 goals.  I haven't checked the lines yet, but I think it should be over 2.00.

Speaking of the Liverpool, Former Liverpool striker is saying that Mohammed Salah is the best African player to ever play in the EPL and he hasn't even won a single trophy yet meanwhile we have had the likes of Didier Drogba and Michael Essien who have graced the EPL and were far better than Salah.
England biggest two clubs United and Liverpool have been always waited for millions fans around the world, this is he biggest Clasico in England without any doubt. All other England clubs History look small in front of these two clubs And even if they were not rivals on the top, the watching pleasure guaranteed because of the clubs between the clubs and how I wish to return Glories to both, specifically red giant Liverpool, the great because the period of his absence has long I think hosts have better advantage for the win as they only lost one game in old Trafford and It was against City but better go with BTTS as I don't expect the same scenario as the previous game between them two.
Liverpool are going to go trophyless this season but the fans really don’t seem to care as long as they are making some really good impacts during the season and now they are going to claim that next season will be their year.

Mourinho is already thinking about the decisive match of champion's league against Sevilla, and therefore does not want to waste important energy.
 I think that next year Liverpool can finally win 1 trophy because the team keeps improving.

Mourinho may be small will lower the players who are often reserved to rest his core players to be prepared in UCL match so that Liverpool can seize the opportunity to achieve full points from Chelsea. However, this match is a big game so I still hope Mourinho down all his core players to face Liverpool later because if Mourinho does not provide strong resistance then the match will look uninteresting to we watch and be a bet.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

Yup...  This could be 'that' game.  But, I think Mou will not take any risks here and make this their most defensive, park the bus-esque performance ever.

I'll be betting the under 2.5 or 3.0 goals.  I haven't checked the lines yet, but I think it should be over 2.00.

Edit:  It's at 1.93...  Still not bad.  Wink
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

Yup...  This could be 'that' game.  But, I think Mou will not take any risks here and make this their most defensive, park the bus-esque performance ever.

I'll be betting the under 2.5 or 3.0 goals.  I haven't checked the lines yet, but I think it should be over 2.00.

Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
Activity: 490
Merit: 111
I think we can consider this season over, at least battle for the first place. It is clearly that City will win this one. But it will be interesting to find out which teams will end in Top4, and which teams will end up last and get relegated into Championship. Personally, I would like Newcastle would the one of them, just because of Benitez who was enough dumb let go class player like Mitrović into Championiship. He scored 5 goals in just 5 matches for Fulham. Also, Shefield Wednesday's manager criticized Benitez for that action, saying that it's pity for elite player such as Mitrović to play in Championship.

Yes Mitrovic for now play excellent and I think that he overcame Championship.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I think we can consider this season over, at least battle for the first place. It is clearly that City will win this one. But it will be interesting to find out which teams will end in Top4, and which teams will end up last and get relegated into Championship. Personally, I would like Newcastle would the one of them, just because of Benitez who was enough dumb let go class player like Mitrović into Championiship. He scored 5 goals in just 5 matches for Fulham. Also, Shefield Wednesday's manager criticized Benitez for that action, saying that it's pity for elite player such as Mitrović to play in Championship.
Liverpool will have an easy win on Saturday against Man.Utd. A team which shows a great attacking style lately like Liverpool is sure to win that game. A good thing is the odd will be relatively high for Liverpool to win so a draw no bet for them looks like the most idealistic choice during this game.
I doubt the win is going to be very easy for Liverpool should they even win the game which i highly doubt in the first place. If Jose Mourinho stops Mane and Salah then he has a very good chance of winning the game and am sure that with his defensive approach he is sure going to stop them.
copper member
Merit: 529
Liverpool will have an easy win on Saturday against Man.Utd. A team which shows a great attacking style lately like Liverpool is sure to win that game. A good thing is the odd will be relatively high for Liverpool to win so a draw no bet for them looks like the most idealistic choice during this game.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Can't wait for March 10th! Manchester United go against Liverpool, post your suggestions guys, so excited for the game. I see Manchester winning like 2:1 or something in similar style like against Chelsea. If Manchester United want the second spot in the League definitely have to win this! Wink
I believe both sides have the momentum coming into this game especially Manchester United who are going to be psyched by their last minute win over Crystal Palace and with Manchester United playing at home am sure the fan factor is going to count if Mourinho doesn’t play defensive.
It sure gonna be another boring match with Liverpool all out attack United and ended up with draw. I'll prefer to pick draw no bet for away team , Liverpool shows a good game recently . Far more confident than United , still to early to judge considering there's no fix line up yet.
Knowing Mourinho when facing a very attack oriented side, he will most likely going to be on the defensive during the entire game and try to break on the counter to be able to get a chance to win against Liverpool and with Martial and Sanchez playing on the wings i think they will have a great chance there.

Lol, Liverpool, ain't winning for sure. It's either an draw or Manchester United winning by a late goal. If you ask me, I'd bet on a draw.
Can't wait for March 10th! Manchester United go against Liverpool, post your suggestions guys, so excited for the game. I see Manchester winning like 2:1 or something in similar style like against Chelsea. If Manchester United want the second spot in the League definitely have to win this! Wink
I believe both sides have the momentum coming into this game especially Manchester United who are going to be psyched by their last minute win over Crystal Palace and with Manchester United playing at home am sure the fan factor is going to count if Mourinho doesn’t play defensive.
It sure gonna be another boring match with Liverpool all out attack United and ended up with draw. I'll prefer to pick draw no bet for away team , Liverpool shows a good game recently . Far more confident than United , still to early to judge considering there's no fix line up yet.
Knowing Mourinho when facing a very attack oriented side, he will most likely going to be on the defensive during the entire game and try to break on the counter to be able to get a chance to win against Liverpool and with Martial and Sanchez playing on the wings i think they will have a great chance there.
legendary
Merit: 1008
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
@tokeweed:
Ok confirmed then for pool/utd to finish season higher! I believe whoever wins the game next Saturday will eventually finish second but hear, hear, Mourinho says the title fight isn't over ( he's right of course, fat ladies sing on the final game). Just a pity Arsenal and Chelsea couldn't make the run in more exciting.

So that's 2 side bets we got. Don't worry I got $20 stashed away for you tokeweed!

Nice.  And yeah...  I don't think City winning the league is a lock.  A small bad run by them could close the gap imo.  And as much as I would love to see City win it asap, having a little excitement wouldn't hurt either.  Wink

What a great game that was to watch, Crystal Palace looked the goods to win this match and even draw however Matic spoiled it all by scoring an absolute thunderbolt from long range to get Man Utd the win and complete their comeback from 2 goals down. This win helps them stay ahead of the pack for that top 4 finish. 
Manchester United with a superb comeback and once again Paul Pogba has been very poor in the entire game and all that he did was to misplace passes even when Jose Mourinho started him at his beloved position.

Where was Pogba played during his stint at Juve?  He sometimes played as the No. 10 right?
I believe he was played at the left side of the Midfield, the same position that Jose Mourinho gave him in yesterday's game and he still did nothing. I think he should be given a free role in the tactics so that it can afford hims the freedom to do whatever he wants to do but it doesn't have to stop him from his defensive duties as well.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
@tokeweed:
Ok confirmed then for pool/utd to finish season higher! I believe whoever wins the game next Saturday will eventually finish second but hear, hear, Mourinho says the title fight isn't over ( he's right of course, fat ladies sing on the final game). Just a pity Arsenal and Chelsea couldn't make the run in more exciting.

So that's 2 side bets we got. Don't worry I got $20 stashed away for you tokeweed!

Nice.  And yeah...  I don't think City winning the league is a lock.  A small bad run by them could close the gap imo.  And as much as I would love to see City win it asap, having a little excitement wouldn't hurt either.  Wink

What a great game that was to watch, Crystal Palace looked the goods to win this match and even draw however Matic spoiled it all by scoring an absolute thunderbolt from long range to get Man Utd the win and complete their comeback from 2 goals down. This win helps them stay ahead of the pack for that top 4 finish. 
Manchester United with a superb comeback and once again Paul Pogba has been very poor in the entire game and all that he did was to misplace passes even when Jose Mourinho started him at his beloved position.

Where was Pogba played during his stint at Juve?  He sometimes played as the No. 10 right?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
After a garbage performance in first half United surprised us with motivation had taken place after the second goal of Palace if they done this in all of their games they would have been a better competitor to all tournaments now.
But the return reminds us of the beautiful days of United Ferguson days This match was a lesson for Mourinho to know Young and give confidence to Shaw
Shaw is a shaky income and can not pass and fears everything because of Mourinho's dealings with him
Rashford almost finished thanks to Mourinho
Pogba looks is very frustrated , Sanchez's start is a simple but there is room for improvement though Martial gives much more for the team ,Matic plays another great game while Valencia and Smoslling bear the second goal
Lukaku is getting better but Lingard is not useless and as always De Gea gets saves.
I believe that if Sanchez is moved to play as the secondary striker for the team it would benefit them rather than having him play on the left ring so that Martial can settle in that position he clearly loves so much. And Pogba must up his performances or risk being sold am sure he will like that very much.
Jump to: