Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 594. (Read 1199179 times)

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
A big match is coming up EPL.It's Chelsea vs Man City.Manchester city is the current leader of EPL and Chelsea is on no 5.Though city is far behind from rest of all the team but they can't take Chelsea easily.They are in very good form and they have made a draw against Barcelona recently.But my favourite on this match is Man City.Because they are passing a good time On EPL and most probably they will win this year title also.So,I will bet for Manchester city.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
It's all over for me, manchester city will be the EPL champion this season. Manchester united and liverpool are so impossible to pursue points from manchester city, it may need a miracle to achieve that. The citizens have shown a very good season, they play consistently and they also show a game that never knows the word surrender. I'm sure players from manchester city will be the strongest candidates of the best players of EPL this season, we do not wait until the end of the league and the top 3 positions are already owned by the citizens, red devils and the reds. while the fourth position is still contested by tottenham and chelsesa. Arsenal? we do not see them as big teams this year, in fact they play bad despite having quality players.

By some miracle, chelsea could have win the game this evening. If they do actually win then it will give a chance for both manchester united and liverpool . I did described this in my previous post about this as well. The possibility for manchester city to lose few matches is very low but that doesnt mean they are concluded as the champion already

I have a strong feeling Chelsea will win the game today. By a single goal margin. But that being said, City are champions there is no doubt about that. They need only 5 wins to make it mathematically certain. So even though they lose today, they will have 9 more games to get their 5 wins. And also don't forget that the closet chasers Man Utd & Liverpool, will also drop points in the remaining games, making it City have lesser games to play to seal the title. I do believe in Miracles, but this one that will never happen... Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
This season arsenal is different than last season i'm confident arsenal win this match with margin goal 2 or more and liverpool will draw against stoke city
Arsenal still have to be vigilant. West Ham has good capital. They are able to withstand Arsenal draw in the Premier League match. Nevertheless the Gunners remain a favorite. In Arsenal's record, Arsenal are well ahead of West Ham. From 136, Olivier Giroud et al won 62 times. While West Ham won only 34 times, and 40 games ended in a draw. In the last three games, Arsenal have won twice and once ended in a draw.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
It's all over for me, manchester city will be the EPL champion this season. Manchester united and liverpool are so impossible to pursue points from manchester city, it may need a miracle to achieve that. The citizens have shown a very good season, they play consistently and they also show a game that never knows the word surrender. I'm sure players from manchester city will be the strongest candidates of the best players of EPL this season, we do not wait until the end of the league and the top 3 positions are already owned by the citizens, red devils and the reds. while the fourth position is still contested by tottenham and chelsesa. Arsenal? we do not see them as big teams this year, in fact they play bad despite having quality players.

By some miracle, chelsea could have win the game this evening. If they do actually win then it will give a chance for both manchester united and liverpool . I did described this in my previous post about this as well. The possibility for manchester city to lose few matches is very low but that doesnt mean they are concluded as the champion already
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Brighton will be facing tomorrow Arsenal the host have shown some improvement in performance in the last couple of weeks and now they are in the middle of the table with 31 points, but still not safe as only 4 points over relegation zone so they are going to need more positive results which will make it difficult for Wenger and his men because they are getting criticized a lot lately and more failures will make the axe goes up and what will make it worse is Brighton are good at home latey winning all of their past 3 home games and going undefeated in the last 6 matches so I think we are going to see both teams scoring as Arsenal failed to score in their past 2 games while Brighton will fight Arsenal hard over the 3 points.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
I'm looking forward to the upcoming Man City v Chelsea game. It will be an interesting game as Chelsea will want to win or at least draw to stay in the top 4. Man City have already won the title but would want to keep the momentum going and put in a good performance against one of the top teams. I'm betting on both teams to score in this game as I do think Chelsea can score and they do have a pretty good record against City at home.
Agree with you assumption there. Both teams to score would be a safe bet to make since they want to end the season strong even if they won the championship for this season and Chelsea don't want to fall any further down the table with this matchup tomorrow.
Liverpool vs Newcastle.
I do not see Liverpool going to lose tonight, but what I see is Liverpool will have trouble winning. Somehow, I feel Newcastle will always give trouble to Liverpool, especially after newcastle handled by Rafa Benitez. I think the score will be big, between 3-2 or more for Liverpool's victory.
Liverpool just scored and M.Sallah scored for the 7 straight game and has his 32 goal this season. He is slowly coming up to H.Kane in the scoring leaders race and just might over take him due to the 5-0 domination of Porto in the game earlier this week where he crushed that team single handily.
I think they were saying he is on set to take on DeBuryne soon as well. Undecided
As one of the announcers noted, NewCastle is playing this game as just parking the bus and not doing a thing.
So expect more goals to come in the second half. Wink
Game over and though Liverpool should have been able to bear Newcastle by at least four goals to nil, they settled for a two nil win with Mohammed Salah getting his 24th EPL goal of the season and putting him on par wth Harry Kane of Tottenham Hotspurs.

The victory was comfortable and puts Liverpool in second place in the league table, one point ahead of Manchester United although Manchester United has played one game less than them.  Mohamed Salah looked good, scoring the first goal in the fortieth minute and he might have added one in injury time as well. He was denied by Jamaal Lascelles, in what should have been given as a foul. Unfortunately, it wasn't given and Liverpool had to be content with a final scoreline of 2-0.
That was a definite foul because he pushed him in the goal box. That was not a dive like they were blaming Dele Alli in the previous fixture right before this match started of doing too much in the other few matches they have had.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
March is a very tough month for Chelsea as Conte's side have to meet big teams in a row in either the Premier League or UCL. This weekend Chelsea has to travel to Manchester City and they should be able to hold even win the game if they still want to compete for the Premier League title.

if chelsea lost from manchester city can danger
because can lost one ticket in champion league next season
this now chelsea 5th position, defeat 5 point from 4th position totenham hotspur
A defeat will be very problematic for Chelsea since they have some tough games to play in their remaining EPL games and due to the fact that Man City, Man Utd and Liverpool are bound to qualify for the Champions League next season, the last slot will be between Chelsea and Tottenham and i believe the Hotspurs have a greater chance than Chelsea.
legendary
Activity: 1918
★Nitrogensports.eu★
Liverpool vs Newcastle.
I do not see Liverpool going to lose tonight, but what I see is Liverpool will have trouble winning. Somehow, I feel Newcastle will always give trouble to Liverpool, especially after newcastle handled by Rafa Benitez. I think the score will be big, between 3-2 or more for Liverpool's victory.
Liverpool just scored and M.Sallah scored for the 7 straight game and has his 32 goal this season. He is slowly coming up to H.Kane in the scoring leaders race and just might over take him due to the 5-0 domination of Porto in the game earlier this week where he crushed that team single handily.
I think they were saying he is on set to take on DeBuryne soon as well. Undecided
As one of the announcers noted, NewCastle is playing this game as just parking the bus and not doing a thing.
Game over and though Liverpool should have been able to bear Newcastle by at least four goals to nil, they settled for a two nil win with Mohammed Salah getting his 24th EPL goal of the season and putting him on par wth Harry Kane of Tottenham Hotspurs.

The victory was comfortable and puts Liverpool in second place in the league table, one point ahead of Manchester United although Manchester United has played one game less than them.  Mohamed Salah looked good, scoring the first goal in the fortieth minute and he might have added one in injury time as well. He was denied by Jamaal Lascelles, in what should have been given as a foul. Unfortunately, it wasn't given and Liverpool had to be content with a final scoreline of 2-0.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March is a very tough month for Chelsea as Conte's side have to meet big teams in a row in either the Premier League or UCL. This weekend Chelsea has to travel to Manchester City and they should be able to hold even win the game if they still want to compete for the Premier League title.

if chelsea lost from manchester city can danger
because can lost one ticket in champion league next season
this now chelsea 5th position, defeat 5 point from 4th position totenham hotspur
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I'm looking forward to the upcoming Man City v Chelsea game. It will be an interesting game as Chelsea will want to win or at least draw to stay in the top 4. Man City have already won the title but would want to keep the momentum going and put in a good performance against one of the top teams. I'm betting on both teams to score in this game as I do think Chelsea can score and they do have a pretty good record against City at home.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
Its really going to be a tough month for the blues in all competitions and Chelsea traveling out to face a Manchester city side that very much inform will be no brainer that these guys wont win this fixture and they can never win nor defend the premier league title either from where the are sitting on the Epl log, maybe if you talk of the next upcoming Epl competition.

Their fixtures are really chalenging and now they are going to face Manchester City tomorrow, The only so called easy fixture in their March schedule is against Crystal Palace and they lost against them in the first round of the EPL.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
Its really going to be a tough month for the blues in all competitions and Chelsea traveling out to face a Manchester city side that very much inform will be no brainer that these guys wont win this fixture and they can never win nor defend the premier league title either from where the are sitting on the Epl log, maybe if you talk of the next upcoming Epl competition.

-snip-

Lots of tempting bets today, and I'm going for a risky acca of Leicester and Southampton to both win @3.3
Liverpool I get dependable goals so over 3 at 1.68 is all I'll do.
Risky bets indeed and both Leicester and Southampton drew 1-1 and 0-0 respectively and Liverpool were unlucky not to get 4 or more goals as a result of poor refereeing, I guess better luck next time
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Liverpool vs Newcastle.
Activity: 1008
Liverpool vs Newcastle.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
Liverpool vs Newcastle.

I waiting for this match and expect to see over 2.5 goals in total and over 0.5 on HT. Expecting to see Liverpool to win they play home have good form and im sure they will show they are better.
Don't forget Liverpool are a robin hood  Grin , I'm looking for Liverpool to get another surprising results against the underdogs. From now on let's chase Liverpool to lost by 1 or two goals , the odds quite good especially if they play at home , too mainstream to place a bet for Liverpool ML , try something else. For now they are leading through salah goal , he just scored it at 40' , the game itself live at 42' and running  now.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
Lol_Westham.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
Liverpool vs Newcastle.

I waiting for this match and expect to see over 2.5 goals in total and over 0.5 on HT. Expecting to see Liverpool to win they play home have good form and im sure they will show they are better.
Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system
Liverpool vs Newcastle.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
@toke: Liverpool to finish third below United? They still have that Utd-Pool game left to play and I'm pretty sure Liverpool will get 3 points to leapfrog them into 2nd! We already have sidebet in the pool thread, care for another $10? I win if Liverpool finish above Utd, you win if the opposite happens;)

YES!  Booked!

Edit:  Oh look, Burnley finally won and I didn't make a bet...
Jump to: