Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 599. (Read 1199179 times)

legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
February 18, 2018, 02:24:15 PM
Next week Chelsea will meet Manchester United. the match will be tough because before this big match they have to face Barcelona first in UCL match so Conte must prepare his players to try hard to maximize this busy schedule especially in the next few weeks Chelsea will face big teams. This is a test for a Conte to be able to maximize all occasions in every game, at least they did not experience defeat in the game.
Chelsea are indeed in hot waters this time around,their scheduling doesn't favor them at all and with Manchester United losing the first game, I am sure Jose Mourinho would be looking to redeem himself against a foe he really loathes.
and we all know the result of this UCL fixture and the best result for Chelsea here will be a draw, should this end with a humiliating result this could affect the morale of the Chelsea players who are set to face a united team that is still finding its long lost pride and a win for ManU will ease Jose's work.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 18, 2018, 11:48:13 AM
Next week Chelsea will meet Manchester United. the match will be tough because before this big match they have to face Barcelona first in UCL match so Conte must prepare his players to try hard to maximize this busy schedule especially in the next few weeks Chelsea will face big teams. This is a test for a Conte to be able to maximize all occasions in every game, at least they did not experience defeat in the game.
Chelsea are indeed in hot waters this time around,their scheduling doesn't favor them at all and with Manchester United losing the first game, I am sure Jose Mourinho would be looking to redeem himself against a foe he really loathes.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
February 17, 2018, 08:08:44 PM
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
February 17, 2018, 05:08:57 PM
The fifth round of the fa cup in the early hours of the day was 4-0 at the home of hull city, with William may playing second, and jeru and pedro each scoring a goal. Chelsea are back in shape, but in the face of Barcelona, hopefully they will have luck!

Chelsea may have fired up but I do not expect them to win against Barcelona. They'll be defeated badly and conte shall be sacked, I feel bad for him.

Manchester United should progress today and I hope they can solve the pogmess, you can't let him go, I hope they keep him.

Manchester United really need to get fired up if they wish to stay in top 4, the way they're performing is bad.
It will really not be surprising if Chelsea does get the upper hand against Barcelon just everyone thought that PSG were going to completely humiliate Real Madrid but reports coming in from Old Trafford is not good at all since many people think that Pogba is on his way out of the team.
Chelsea improved a bit lately but I don't think that they are a match to Barcelona the blues have struggled a lot this season mainly because they sold players that they needed and bought ones that they don't really need like Barkley he was not needed in Chelsea midfield they would be better if the got more offensive options that can help win games that they should have won it will be interesting couple weeks for them now it is calm between Conte and the board but the next few games will decide either wait to the end of the season to sack him or right after some big loses.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 17, 2018, 12:45:50 PM
The fifth round of the fa cup in the early hours of the day was 4-0 at the home of hull city, with William may playing second, and jeru and pedro each scoring a goal. Chelsea are back in shape, but in the face of Barcelona, hopefully they will have luck!

Chelsea may have fired up but I do not expect them to win against Barcelona. They'll be defeated badly and conte shall be sacked, I feel bad for him.

Manchester United should progress today and I hope they can solve the pogmess, you can't let him go, I hope they keep him.

Manchester United really need to get fired up if they wish to stay in top 4, the way they're performing is bad.
It will really not be surprising if Chelsea does get the upper hand against Barcelon just everyone thought that PSG were going to completely humiliate Real Madrid but reports coming in from Old Trafford is not good at all since many people think that Pogba is on his way out of the team.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 02:26:04 AM
Liverpool must immediately restore their confidence, because the season is still long. For that, the defense also needs to be considered.

Against Stoke is a good chance for Liverpool to get back on track victory.

Liverpool always win in their last three away games against Stoke in all competitions. In addition, Stoke's current performance is also being worried.

One important thing to remember by Liverpool: Do not forget to survive.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
February 17, 2018, 02:04:12 AM

Activity: 126
February 16, 2018, 07:46:40 PM
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
February 15, 2018, 06:19:28 PM
Manchester City clearly are winning the Premier League title this season. Second place Tottenham. Expected more from Arsenal and Manchester United. Disappointed as a Stoke fan.
which became the center of attention in the rest of the league premiere this season is the competition to be runner-up at the end of the season. it is a big competition this season between Tottenham hotspurs, Liverpool, Chelsea and Manchester United. Arsenal does not count because I think they are off track. My favorite for runner-up is Liverpool, I think Tottenham will be in third or fourth place with Chelsea. Manchester United can still compete but I think the odds are too small. Although the premier league champion is already very visible, but premier league always has something interesting to watch the second position of the competition this season will run very tight.

Second place in the standings now in content by Manchester United. However, it is possible that at the end of the season the second position will be occupied by Liverpool or Tottenham as both teams are in their best form when the two strikers of the team perform brilliantly in every game. Manchester United still have a chance to retain their position now in the standings until the end of the season but it is very difficult for them as Mourinho's side are struggling to score from every game.
United have still 4 big games left for them they have to face City away and Liverpool Arsenal Chelsea at home they are gonna need to squeeze a draw against City and get positive results against the other teams they are gonna need two wins at least to keep their chances high on finishing runner's up while Chelsea will be in a difficult position in the next two fixtures as they will be visiting both Manchester clubs and they still have to face Tottenham and Liverpool at home Liverpool game will be very important one could decide their fate in top 4 because it will be played in 37th round. While for Liverpool it's gonna be a much easier campaign only 2 big games for them one will be against United the other as I sad will be against Chelsea the problem is they sometimes fail on winning the easier games so I expect from Liverpool to have a spot in top 4 alongside United Last spot gonna favor Tottenham over Chelsea over it.
legendary
February 15, 2018, 05:37:30 PM
Manchester City clearly are winning the Premier League title this season. Second place Tottenham. Expected more from Arsenal and Manchester United. Disappointed as a Stoke fan.
which became the center of attention in the rest of the league premiere this season is the competition to be runner-up at the end of the season. it is a big competition this season between Tottenham hotspurs, Liverpool, Chelsea and Manchester United. Arsenal does not count because I think they are off track. My favorite for runner-up is Liverpool, I think Tottenham will be in third or fourth place with Chelsea. Manchester United can still compete but I think the odds are too small. Although the premier league champion is already very visible, but premier league always has something interesting to watch the second position of the competition this season will run very tight.

Second place in the standings now in content by Manchester United. However, it is possible that at the end of the season the second position will be occupied by Liverpool or Tottenham as both teams are in their best form when the two strikers of the team perform brilliantly in every game. Manchester United still have a chance to retain their position now in the standings until the end of the season but it is very difficult for them as Mourinho's side are struggling to score from every game.
Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system
February 15, 2018, 01:33:10 PM
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
February 15, 2018, 07:14:47 AM
Aguero and Kane are two of the more favored players to win the Premier League title this season because the two players always perform brilliantly and score goals in each of their respective team games. However, Aguero has a greater chance than Kane because Aguero has a team whose players always support Aguero to score in every game.

Dude...  Please stop with this bs or I'll report you to Luptin.

Liverpool scored a deafening 5 goals and Porto scored nothing. Shocked
Did not expect them to come out like a bat out of hell to win by outscoring and keeping a clean sheet against a team in Europa league like this.

Europa League team?  What does that mean?  Porto qualifies for the CL almost every year since they finish first in Portugal almost every season

It must of been a very good game and wouldn't doubt if Mane (my favorite player of all time! Grin ) didn't put in a few of those goals as well.
I wasn't able to watch it since it is in the middle of the week and in the mid afternoon.
Some of us Liverpool fans have to work for a living. Wink

I'm sorry for being a d*ck but we need to maintain the quality of the thread.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
February 14, 2018, 09:16:07 PM
Liverpool scored a deafening 5 goals and Porto scored nothing. Shocked
Did not expect them to come out like a bat out of hell to win by outscoring and keeping a clean sheet against a team in Europa league like this.
It must of been a very good game and wouldn't doubt if Mane (my favorite player of all time! Grin ) didn't put in a few of those goals as well.
I wasn't able to watch it since it is in the middle of the week and in the mid afternoon.
Some of us Liverpool fans have to work for a living. Wink
legendary
February 14, 2018, 05:00:25 PM
^ Aguero tho...  Wink

That guy could still end up with the golden boot if he keeps his form until the end of the season.  

Top three scorers in the EPL are:

Kane - 23 Goals
Salah - 22 Goals
Aguero - 21 Goals

I'm confident Aguero can make it on top by April.  
The move Aguero made was good for him as he is no longer crippled for scoring goals as he was before.
Sergio is an acceptable player when he isn't hindered by the weaker support from the other team players.
So when De Bruyne and Sterling are by his side and can stay healthy it makes him a good player and keep on scoring those goals.
I can see him getting the golden boot this year since Manchester City have already clinched the Championship in the Premier league this season.

There is absolutely no denying this achievement to them and the entire team by anyone else! Cool
Sergio still has a chance to win the award as top scorer of the Premier League this season let alone Manchester City can already be said as a team that became the Premier League champions this season. The list of top scores while indeed surpassed by Harry Kane and I think the title race competition will be more interesting because Harry Kane also appeared very bright in every game.

I think he will win Kane because he in the second part of the season is devastating and can score 2 or more goals in every match.
When coming back Gabriel Jesus, Aguero could play fewer games.
This year I thought that the favorite was Lukaku but he has been disappointing until now.
Aguero and Kane are two of the more favored players to win the Premier League title this season because the two players always perform brilliantly and score goals in each of their respective team games. However, Aguero has a greater chance than Kane because Aguero has a team whose players always support Aguero to score in every game.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
February 13, 2018, 06:37:20 PM
^ Aguero tho...  Wink

That guy could still end up with the golden boot if he keeps his form until the end of the season.  

Kane - 23 Goals
Salah - 22 Goals
Aguero - 21 Goals

The move Aguero made was good for him as he is no longer crippled for scoring goals as he was before.
Sergio is an acceptable player when he isn't hindered by the weaker support from the other team players.
So when De Bruyne and Sterling are by his side and can stay healthy it makes him a good player and keep on scoring those goals.
I can see him getting the golden boot this year since Manchester City have already clinched the Championship in the Premier league this season.

There is absolutely no denying this achievement to them and the entire team by anyone else! Cool
Sergio still has a chance to win the award as top scorer of the Premier League this season let alone Manchester City can already be said as a team that became the Premier League champions this season. The list of top scores while indeed surpassed by Harry Kane and I think the title race competition will be more interesting because Harry Kane also appeared very bright in every game.

I think he will win Kane because he in the second part of the season is devastating and can score 2 or more goals in every match.
When coming back Gabriel Jesus, Aguero could play fewer games.
This year I thought that the favorite was Lukaku but he has been disappointing until now.
legendary
February 13, 2018, 05:46:32 PM
^ Aguero tho...  Wink

Kane - 23 Goals
Salah - 22 Goals
Aguero - 21 Goals

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
February 13, 2018, 10:31:17 AM
^ Aguero tho...  Wink

Kane - 23 Goals
Salah - 22 Goals
Aguero - 21 Goals

Activity: 168
February 13, 2018, 10:30:11 AM

There is no doubt that city is the league champion!

I don't think Tottenham are the second best because they have a problem with the bench!

I think the second is Manchester united, the third is Tottenham and the fourth is Chelsea!
Activity: 132
February 13, 2018, 09:17:34 AM
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
February 13, 2018, 09:01:09 AM
^ Aguero tho...  Wink

Kane - 23 Goals
Salah - 22 Goals
Aguero - 21 Goals

Aguero's actually improved every season in terms of goals per playing time, and that's ever since the season he scored that championship winning goal to help City beat United on goal difference (wow, was it really that long ago?)

That was the 2011/12 season.  City's first win in the EPL era ever.  Roberto Mancini was managing them back then...  Joey Barton was red carded for elbowing Tevez's face and kicking Aguero on the leg.  Lmao.

That was a memorable match vs QPR, and a good outcome for both clubs.  QPR stayed up and City won the trophy.
Jump to: