Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 596. (Read 1199179 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Arsenal I can clearly say that I wonder how it will give a Performance on its own. I think Manchester City is more advantageous for me, but I think I have a chance for Arsenal.

With today's ruthless performance by Manchester city and its just the first half I don't see how arsenal will manage to keep wenger, for a second when the game began I thought Arsenal were going all out for a win and in a flash they were down and with 4 shots on target of which 3 found the back of the net....City means business!!! Cricket score coming up  Roll Eyes
Arsenal did not deserve to lose three to zero goals but would be much more worse than that if City and Guardiola were convinced if the results. And after this Wenger will go to the press conference says that they played good and didn't deserve this and it was always the ref fault he got the team to Championsleague 20 times and they still have a chance so he is not going to quite the team at these bad times and he will demand fans to stay quite and be good fans and encourage him on bringing the club down to the lowest stages. Let's face Wenger is done at Arsenal the board should be starting preparations for them to try and bring a new head manager.

Another 3-0 for City against Arsenal! after 30 minutes the game was already closed.
in 2018 Arsenal lost 7 times and only the victory of the Europa League would avoid a disastrous season.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Arsenal I can clearly say that I wonder how it will give a Performance on its own. I think Manchester City is more advantageous for me, but I think I have a chance for Arsenal.

With today's ruthless performance by Manchester city and its just the first half I don't see how arsenal will manage to keep wenger, for a second when the game began I thought Arsenal were going all out for a win and in a flash they were down and with 4 shots on target of which 3 found the back of the net....City means business!!! Cricket score coming up  Roll Eyes
Arsenal did not deserve to lose three to zero goals but would be much more worse than that if City and Guardiola were convinced if the results. And after this Wenger will go to the press conference says that they played good and didn't deserve this and it was always the ref fault he got the team to Championsleague 20 times and they still have a chance so he is not going to quite the team at these bad times and he will demand fans to stay quite and be good fans and encourage him on bringing the club down to the lowest stages. Let's face Wenger is done at Arsenal the board should be starting preparations for them to try and bring a new head manager.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o

Activity: 700
Merit: 270

Activity: 574
Merit: 503
Arsenal already humiliated by Manchester City yesterday and they looks can't stopped dominance of Manchester City and for upcoming match against Manchester City again next weekend although Arsenal play as host team but on my predictions this match will belong to Manchester City again

Humiliated pretty badly, complete dominance in yesterdays game. And yes I would also say the upcoming match would be also dominated by Manchester City, but it might not be a clean sheet, as the game is hosted by Arsenal, so they will have some advantages. I would say it would be something like the game between Manchester United and Chelsea, 2-1 the other day.

Guardiola has created a war machine!
 his Manchester City is almost at the levels of his Barcelona.
This year Manchester City can do the "Triplete" (Premier League, National Cup and Champion's League).
This team can dominate European football in the next few years.

We can be confident, but do not be too confident. For the Premier League, the champions seem to be in Manchester City, but for the Champions League, I do not think Manchester City is too sure. If a glance at the club's performance in the Champions League this season, Liverpool even played very well too, even Liverpool never lost. Better Guardiola to focus team to immediately secure the top of the standings, after the champion has been secured, then the rampage is outside the Premier League.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
Arsenal already humiliated by Manchester City yesterday and they looks can't stopped dominance of Manchester City and for upcoming match against Manchester City again next weekend although Arsenal play as host team but on my predictions this match will belong to Manchester City again

Humiliated pretty badly, complete dominance in yesterdays game. And yes I would also say the upcoming match would be also dominated by Manchester City, but it might not be a clean sheet, as the game is hosted by Arsenal, so they will have some advantages. I would say it would be something like the game between Manchester United and Chelsea, 2-1 the other day.

This year Manchester City can do the "Triplete" (Premier League, National Cup and Champion's League).
So will the result be different this day between the host team being held at Emirates Stadium or some in the same from the last encounter they had?
I agree, it was an embarrassment for all fans of Arsenal playing at Wembley stadium getting shutout and Manchester City getting the clean sheet. Embarrassed

But will the game get cancelled due to weather conditions in England?
https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/arsenal-vs-manchester-city-travel-advice-how-to-get-to-emirates-stadium-in-the-snow-and-live-updates-a3778191.html

There is still about 3-4 hours left for them to announce if it will be cause I can imagine there being alot of car wreaks on the way to the stadium for fans with the way they are describing the road conditions atm.
https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/arsenal-man-city-weather-on-14353470
also here explains that the Manchester City players already are at the stadium arriving by train:
https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/arsenal-man-city-snow-squad-14353285
Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system
^  Maybe.  But if they continue to get mediocre results and not win trophies in the next three years or so, I think Mou's gonna be given the sack.  The way United's been spending for transfers, surely they're demanding something more from the players...  And the manager.

And it's nice to see Kompany play again...  He had a goal too.  Smiley

Sure Mou's definitely going to get it right next season because he's spent the last two seasons trying to build Manchester United from the rot they became after Ferguson left and so they should give this man the time because he's an excellent team builder and the results will be evident for all to see starting next season i reckon.
Everyone thinks that the man who manage a big team with a lot of achievements like Manchester United after fergie left need a long time to make the glorious time back , but then for few years only the manager get sacked, same thing could happened to mou , the great time won't repeat, Manchester United fans and management should look at the realistic target, to win at least one trophy in a season are fair enough.

Well it pays to wait and the e isn't any better replacement for mourinho out there yet who is jobless and so sacking a coach of his caliber could be suicidal for united at this stage and do they should give him a longer time to experiment; maybe a season more before making him face the axe if things don't change.
Yeah exactly that's what I mean, mou just need to change the way his style to play defensively to play openly like what a lot of fans wanted, otherwise he could be hated . Defending aren't Manchester United character since the club built. People would get bored and blame the manager if he did it in the next few years. Defending won't give you a trophy but a safe haven.
playing defense is a boring game to watch. Indeed the final result is more needed, but the way we get it, if playing with full defense, then the audience can also be upset while watching. Manchester United are a great team and playing defensive is not a big team trait, not a feature of Manchester United. Mourinho has too often played defensively, especially in big match, he must change how to play to not play defensive.
legendary
Merit: 1008
February 28, 2018, 11:35:51 PM
^  Maybe.  But if they continue to get mediocre results and not win trophies in the next three years or so, I think Mou's gonna be given the sack.  The way United's been spending for transfers, surely they're demanding something more from the players...  And the manager.

Sure Mou's definitely going to get it right next season because he's spent the last two seasons trying to build Manchester United from the rot they became after Ferguson left and so they should give this man the time because he's an excellent team builder and the results will be evident for all to see starting next season i reckon.
Everyone thinks that the man who manage a big team with a lot of achievements like Manchester United after fergie left need a long time to make the glorious time back , but then for few years only the manager get sacked, same thing could happened to mou , the great time won't repeat, Manchester United fans and management should look at the realistic target, to win at least one trophy in a season are fair enough.

Well it pays to wait and the e isn't any better replacement for mourinho out there yet who is jobless and so sacking a coach of his caliber could be suicidal for united at this stage and do they should give him a longer time to experiment; maybe a season more before making him face the axe if things don't change.
Yeah exactly that's what I mean, mou just need to change the way his style to play defensively to play openly like what a lot of fans wanted, otherwise he could be hated . Defending aren't Manchester United character since the club built. People would get bored and blame the manager if he did it in the next few years. Defending won't give you a trophy but a safe haven.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
February 28, 2018, 07:31:06 PM

legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
February 27, 2018, 06:30:45 AM

And it's nice to see Kompany play again...  He had a goal too.  Smiley

I hope so...  Although I see Liverpool being in a better position to challenge for the league title in the next 5 or so years.  Klopp has a knack for building good, effective squads with lesser budget like what he did with BVB.  Mou on the other hand seems to be fading and declining as of late...  He prolly needs a long break away from the game or something.
February 26, 2018, 07:41:19 PM

true Axing Mourinho after only two seasons is not the right solution the club needs management stability. If Ferguson managed to convince Mourinho back in 2013 season before getting Moyes instead. I think that United would have been EPL champions at least once from that time to know. Mourinho back then is not too boring like now also I don't think he spent a lot on paper it's a big number but with today numbers rising it will be nothing compared on his summer budget. And don't expect some big names to be added he most likely to bring two or three more Defenders that will costs him €150M at least.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
February 26, 2018, 07:32:18 PM

February 26, 2018, 06:10:08 PM

yeah when you see their lineup in the UEL game Arsenal looked to be going all in in the cap game but they were outperformed with by City . I don't know when the patience will run out over Wenger this should be their his last season even if he manages somehow to win the UEL.
And for Top 4 is setting up. Chelsea has Man City away coming up. A few more dropped points and the top 4 of Man City, ManU, Liverpool and Tot is set. The only question is what order. Chelsea changed a lot from last season it's like only Hazard or Willian showing up and that is when they decide.
legendary
Merit: 1008
February 26, 2018, 01:50:53 PM

Activity: 240
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 01:36:26 PM
Like everybody else, I didn't though Manchester v Chelsea would be a fun game yesterday.
A United fan, not that happy for the win lol but interesting game. Wish we have more like it.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
February 26, 2018, 12:37:10 PM

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1006
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
February 26, 2018, 11:23:36 AM
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
February 26, 2018, 09:46:17 AM

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 09:09:09 AM
Manchester United have been in instable form lately now they are temporary in 3rd place 1 point behind Liverpool and they have three more then the visitors Chelsea and four points over Tottenham. They still struggling in premier league currently losing two games from 3 previous league games one was against Newcastle other was against Spurs do with United problems in attack also Chelsea still not doing that well in offense I expect few goals in this match as I expect both teams try to play it safe like the previous game between them that ended with 1-0 fir Chelsea.

Ability to coach the mainly reflects in: tactical adjustments to the team after the break, 70 minutes after the start of substitution, whether can get quick results, thus determines the direction and results. That's why he's been enjoying mourinho for years.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
February 26, 2018, 09:03:41 AM

Jump to: