Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 818. (Read 1199181 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I am betting for a win for Manchester United as they face Sunderland at the stadium of Light later today, Sunderland are without a clean sheet in their last five games against Manchester United. I am sure the lads will deliver.

Four out of five games, Everton's matches have ended with three or more goals being scored, As they face Leicester city today who themselves have managed to score ten goals in their last four games, I am betting for three or more goals being scored in this game.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Sunderland vs Manchester United: Sunderland has made 27 times under 4,5 goals. Manchester United has made 28 of 29 times under 4,5 goals.
UNDER 4,5 goals at [email protected]

Everton vs Leicester. In 2017 Everton has always won at home in Premier League. Leicester is now quiet in the Premier League and can concentrate for the match on Wednesday in the Champion's League
WIN Everton at [email protected]

It seems an easy double-up
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
I'm going live on Bournemouth v Chelsea. Three goals on first half and still 30min to go, and I think that Chelsea will probably score one more goal, so I'm going for over 3.5. I will probably use this bet in a parlay.

Bournemouth v Chelsea
Over 3.5 Goals @ 1.34

Some easy coins o this one. To bad I wasn't on time to bet on Chelsea to win, but it's ok.
Today I'm going for Sunderland v Man Utd and Everton v Leicester. I'm not sure betting on United is a good idea, since they keep getting bad results, but they really need to win this, because staying out of European competitions would be quite bad. As for Everton vs Leicester, is quite a hard game to bet. Leicester is in an amazing form right now, winning every game, but Everton is quite strong at home so I think their wins will stop here and my bet goes to Everton.

Sunderland v Man Utd
Man Utd @ 1.39

Everton v Leicester
Everton @ 1.73
Activity: 1372
Merit: 500
Just one match for me here

Sunderland AFC v Manchester United, thinking to play over 1.5 goals cuz it won'tbe many goals here

United all day long in this game, although they do seem to draw all the games they should win. 

BTW i got 4 results right yesterday folks, just saying Smiley
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
Sunderland lost in Leicester away, but performance was hoped for. Unbeaten Manchester Utd in the last 20 league games, 9 league remaining in those matches. Mourinho, who blames his players after the Everton game, started to make his mistakes in Chelsea. Sunderland will not lose.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
Hey guys some Premier League bets for Sunday funday  Cheesy

First half draw and Manchester United to win the match in the 2nd half vs Sunderland
Everton - Leicester BTTS
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
Just one match for me here

Sunderland AFC v Manchester United, thinking to play over 1.5 goals cuz it won'tbe many goals here

Activity: 616
Professional Tipster
Hello to all fans of England Premier League!
Once again i will share my best bets from this league, so lets start:

7th single bet will be the match between Sunderland AFC v Manchester United

Starting date and time: 09/04/16 14:30 (sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer-english-premier-league/west-bromwich-albion-v-southampton-fc/event/9600379?ref=tipster1

Match: Sunderland AFC v Manchester United
Betting option: Both Teams To Score + Totals / Yes Over
Odd: 2.33
Stake: 0.015 (15mbtc)
Return: 0.034 (34.95mbtc)

Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/gJmxEpd3BWckZfPmP

legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
Sunderland vs Man Utd Man Utd 2-0

I am confident Manchester United can bring three points. despite having a lot of problems in both the front and the final settlement, manchester united must be optimized dalma score goals. the Manchester United midfielder should be more active to make a breakthrough to the defense sunderland.

Man United has not been scoring a lot of goals despite the good number of chances they create per game.  Man United 1 - 0 is a more likely result.  If you can get decent odds for Sunderland +1.5, you should go bet it.  By decent I mean something like 2.15 and up.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
Stoke City Vs Liverpool

This game seems under 2.5 goals written all over it. Stoke City games rarely ended up with 3 games and above. Liverpool goals have dried up especially for away games.
I wouldn't be surprised if Liverpool wins here by 1 goal again. My bet is on under 2.5 goals.
Well I think they are without one of their star players today.
So will see if they can pull this out out of the fire in the second half.

Liverpool already has.  Coutinho scored a goal and then Firmino.  It's not really that surprising, seeing how intense LFC plays and the relentless pressing.

As for my bet, I'm still waiting for that Burnley goal which doesn't look like it's gonna happen.  Oh well, at least I get my money back...  Grin
insane goal from firmino , really insane !
what a perfect comeback from liverpool , they only need two minutes to score those two goals
the odds for stoke to win at first half and then liverpool to win in the secondhalf around 30
i know it will happened , but damn it i feel so doubt.
I guess very fortunate for those who bet on under 2.5 goals liverpool. This game is really thrilling. I predict that the score could be over 2.5 goals, but stoke city really showed its ability to survive. well, but survived to liverpool who won this match by a score of 2-1
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Stoke City Vs Liverpool

This game seems under 2.5 goals written all over it. Stoke City games rarely ended up with 3 games and above. Liverpool goals have dried up especially for away games.
I wouldn't be surprised if Liverpool wins here by 1 goal again. My bet is on under 2.5 goals.
Well I think they are without one of their star players today.
So will see if they can pull this out out of the fire in the second half.

Liverpool already has.  Coutinho scored a goal and then Firmino.  It's not really that surprising, seeing how intense LFC plays and the relentless pressing.

As for my bet, I'm still waiting for that Burnley goal which doesn't look like it's gonna happen.  Oh well, at least I get my money back...  Grin
insane goal from firmino , really insane !
what a perfect comeback from liverpool , they only need two minutes to score those two goals
the odds for stoke to win at first half and then liverpool to win in the secondhalf around 30
i know it will happened , but damn it i feel so doubt.
Activity: 588

I am confident Manchester United can bring three points. despite having a lot of problems in both the front and the final settlement, manchester united must be optimized dalma score goals. the Manchester United midfielder should be more active to make a breakthrough to the defense sunderland.

what youre prediction manchester united can lost
youre very underestemate about manchester united performance, manchester united this now need 3 point to can get compete one tickect in champion league next season

and sunderlan this now in last rank in premiere league is bad performance, and only wait to relagation
so i think this match manchester united can win, can collect 3 point from this match
Activity: 530
Leicester are in great form as they are in 5 win streak in the premier league and they still looking to add a some points while Everton my have some problems with the squad as they have couple missings in the defense and Leicester my take advantage of that but i think we will get yo see both teams scoring as Everton are still in a fine form and at home they are expected to score so BTTS will be the answer to this game.
I am surprised the Leicester city team managed to do this in their last couple of games, but alas, it is to late for them to reach anywhere near where the top teams are currently above the table.
Chelsea has run away from the pack and still have 6 games to play until the end of this years season in the Premier league.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

Activity: 574
Merit: 503
Manchester United are currently unbeaten in their last 20 premier league games. They have drawn too many games, Tomorrow they face bottom of the league Sunderland who are currently managed by their former coach David Moyes. I am sure Mourinho will get the win for this game, They really need it in order to compete for top four competition.

Manchester United don't have any reason to not beat sunderland. But they have one good reason to win the game, To reach big 4. Liverpool just winning the game and it makes the bigger gap.  If Manchester United draw or even lose, I think the chance to reach big 4 will dissapear.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Leicester are in great form as they are in 5 win streak in the premier league and they still looking to add a some points while Everton my have some problems with the squad as they have couple missings in the defense and Leicester my take advantage of that but i think we will get yo see both teams scoring as Everton are still in a fine form and at home they are expected to score so BTTS will be the answer to this game.
Activity: 530
It was a great day for all the big teams in the EPL as they all won their games. Tottenham were in top form destroying Watford and putting pressure on Chelsea to then win their game which they did easily. Glad to see Man City get a win which was to be expected playing at home and against a lower ranked team. Now we wait to see what Man Utd and Arsenal can do as they both need wins to stay in touch with the top 4.
Today was a day for the bettors and not the bookies. hah! Cheesy
All favorites won and with good solid scores of 3-1 and 4-1.
Now just if Manchester united can do the same tomorrow it will be a 100% successful weekend in the EPL schedule for all to wager their btc on. Grin
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
It was a great day for all the big teams in the EPL as they all won their games. Tottenham were in top form destroying Watford and putting pressure on Chelsea to then win their game which they did easily. Glad to see Man City get a win which was to be expected playing at home and against a lower ranked team. Now we wait to see what Man Utd and Arsenal can do as they both need wins to stay in touch with the top 4.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
Finally, Bournemouth can be defeated by Chelsea, and make the top standings that keep points from pursuers in the top of the standings. Premier League may only leave seven games again, but anything can happen and Chelsea is required to be always consistent in every game of her if they wanted to get a trophy this season's premier league.
Activity: 616
Professional Tipster

Match: AFC Bournemouth v Chelsea FC
Betting option: Over and away 1.5
Odd: 1.87
Stake: 0.015 (15mbtc)
Return: 0.028 (28.05mbtc)

A great gamble for a good team. I think it is a gamble that match. I also may be betting with a score over 1.5 goals, and I am confident it will succeed. I'll bet with odds @ 1.85, this would be a very exciting betting. it might be better to watch with the people, and bets offline  Grin

It was nice follow mate. Also i post other 5 games, and here is results:

Match: Tottenham Hotspur v Watford FC
Betting option: Anytime goalscorer: Heung Min Son
Odd: 1.73

Match: Stoke City v Liverpool FC
Betting option: Over 1.5 and Away win
Odd: 2.35

Match: West Ham United v Swansea City
Betting option: Home win
Odd: 2.05

Match: Manchester City v Hull City
Betting option: Under 4.5 and Home win