Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 821. (Read 1199181 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Congratulations Arsenal! Keep pressing on. The very best is yet to come. Arsenal will always be top 4, but never no.1 as long as wenger is still on contract.
Arsenal will finish in the four major league if they can win the rest of the Premier League match. However, their opponents in the remaining Premier League games is not an easy team they beat for the rest of the game they have to go through two super games big match namely against Tottenham and Manchester United.

I'm actually hoping they do as I have a decent amount of money on them to finish in the top 4 this season. They can still do it but it will be a tough task for them. We now know that Chelsea will most likely win the Premier League this season so my bet on Man City winning it is over and has been for a few weeks now. I just hope Man City can stay in the top 4 as I am a Man City fan.

You and me both.  I fear for them.  Both Man United and Arsenal still could do an effective final push for top 4 with either of them finishing where they want making City drop to fifth or sixth place.  All we can do is hope for Liverpool to have a poor run in the last remaining fixtures.  That would help City's chances a little.

Anyway, I only have two EPL bets for this weekend.

Boro vs Burnley with Burnley to win, draw no bet at 2.25.

Everton vs Leicester, over 2.5 goals at 1.90.

What do you guys think of the bets?  Please post your comments and suggestions.

I won't comment on the boro one, but i also planned to bet on Everton vs Leicester O2.5 later. I might also consider Westham vs Swansea O2.5 but apart from that there's nothing interesting for me so i guess that's all for this gameweek.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Congratulations Arsenal! Keep pressing on. The very best is yet to come. Arsenal will always be top 4, but never no.1 as long as wenger is still on contract.
Arsenal will finish in the four major league if they can win the rest of the Premier League match. However, their opponents in the remaining Premier League games is not an easy team they beat for the rest of the game they have to go through two super games big match namely against Tottenham and Manchester United.

I'm actually hoping they do as I have a decent amount of money on them to finish in the top 4 this season. They can still do it but it will be a tough task for them. We now know that Chelsea will most likely win the Premier League this season so my bet on Man City winning it is over and has been for a few weeks now. I just hope Man City can stay in the top 4 as I am a Man City fan.

You and me both.  I fear for them.  Both Man United and Arsenal still could do an effective final push for top 4 with either of them finishing where they want making City drop to fifth or sixth place.  All we can do is hope for Liverpool to have a poor run in the last remaining fixtures.  That would help City's chances a little.

What do you guys think of the bets?  Please post your comments and suggestions.

everton vs leicester bigmatch in midle class
after new coach and manager leicester is fantastic performance, if 5 last match leicester city always win with much goal
i thik this macth same much goal too , because everton with lukaku produtive too, over 2.5 goal, and bet double chance away or draw
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...

You and me both.  I fear for them.  Both Man United and Arsenal still could do an effective final push for top 4 with either of them finishing where they want making City drop to fifth or sixth place.  All we can do is hope for Liverpool to have a poor run in the last remaining fixtures.  That would help City's chances a little.

What do you guys think of the bets?  Please post your comments and suggestions.
Activity: 574
Merit: 503
Liverpool is in hard situation in game week 32. After Jurgen Klopp Confirmed that Sadio Mane's Season  is over after get injury in a Derby merseyside and need a surgery, then He also confirmed that Phillipe Coutinho get sick. No Mane, Coutinho, Lallana, Henderson is really big problem. Daniel Sturridge is back in full training but not sure if Klopp still believe to him.
Activity: 616
Professional Tipster
Hello to all fans of England Premier League!
Once again i will share my best bets from this league, so lets start:

My 3rd single bet will be the match between West Ham United v Swansea City

Starting date and time: 08/04/16 16:00 (sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer-english-premier-league/west-ham-united-v-swansea-city/event/9600381?ref=tipster1

Match: West Ham United v Swansea City
Betting option: Home win
Odd: 2.05
Stake: 0.015 (15mbtc)
Return: 0.030 (30.90mbtc)

Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/NwLZJvpwtDjw79AFT

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
West Brom faces Southampton who will be without Orio Romeu after receiving his tenth yellow card and thereby missing the next two games. I am going to bet for a win or draw for West Brom as well as Under 2.5 goals in this game.
Professional Tipster

My 2nd single bet will be the match between Stoke City v Liverpool FC

Starting date and time: 08/04/16 16:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer-english-premier-league/stoke-city-v-liverpool-fc/event/9600373?ref=tipster1

Match: Stoke City v Liverpool FC
Betting option: Over and away 1.5
Odd: 2.35
Return: 0.035 (35.24mbtc)

Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/wr6STbptngiGA8ibH

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
Tomorrow Manchester United will win at Sunderland, Sunday David will be sacked. I respect David a lot, for what he did at Everton, but Manchester United was a disaster, so was the Spanish league and then Sunderland he arrived with negativity. Even before tomorrow match he's like we are not even looking to win tomorrow. Tottenham can spring a surprise at Chelsea what if they actually win the title. Though chances are less but then it's all surprises this season.
maybe Manchester United will easily beat Sunderland tomorrow because when viewed from the position of the standings was Sunderland now completely collapsed, they are bottom of the standings and is very difficult for them to get out of this season's obvious degradation zone. but, even so, they have to work hard and prove they are still strong mentally, and I think Sunderland is not possible simply to give up a game to win Manchester United because no matter how they have to keep trying to get out of the relegation zone.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Tomorrow Manchester United will win at Sunderland, Sunday David will be sacked. I respect David a lot, for what he did at Everton, but Manchester United was a disaster, so was the Spanish league and then Sunderland he arrived with negativity. Even before tomorrow match he's like we are not even looking to win tomorrow. Tottenham can spring a surprise at Chelsea what if they actually win the title. Though chances are less but then it's all surprises this season.
is that true Moyes will be sacked whatever the results would they get against Manchester United but indeed Moyes has through bad season with Sunderland and there is no hope for them to not relegated however this match should be easy for Manchester United and it's time to take opportunity and get 3 points from this match
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
i just watching the news lately and i have bad news too for Liverpool fans because draw results from against Bournemouth has makes sadio mane got injury and apparently he cannot play for Liverpool untill end of this season

I am very happy about that, I heard Coutinho is also a doubt for this weekend's game against Stoke City, This will surely derail their champions league ambition making it easy for Manchester United to slip through.

IF... manchester united doesn't lost some point again.
lol  Grin manchester united have problem with their team. but they still have a big chance to take over 5th or maybe 4th if they can winning every match not lose or draw again  Grin
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
With 5 straight losses in their last five games, West Ham are in need of a win least they stray into the relegation zone where their opponent Swansea City currently occupy. Their last four games against each other resulted in two draws and each winning 4-1 away from home, I will be betting for a West Ham or draw in this game, because they seriously need it.
Tottenham hotspurs are currently unbeaten in all their games against Watford and after the late comeback against Swansea City during the midweek fixtures, the lads will be brimming with confidence this weekend. They seem to have no problem playing without Harry Kane. Going for a straight win for Tottenham.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
It is weird to see some bets staying up there. That 1.07 odd is amazing for example. Does anyone believe Chelsea won’t be the champions?

It is obvious that they are going to win it all. That means if you bet any amount, you get 7% in return. That is a good return if you ask me. I think they might even pull that bet option soon because the results are basically there.
Activity: 798
i just watching the news lately and i have bad news too for Liverpool fans because draw results from against Bournemouth has makes sadio mane got injury and apparently he cannot play for Liverpool untill end of this season

I am very happy about that, I heard Coutinho is also a doubt for this weekend's game against Stoke City, This will surely derail their champions league ambition making it easy for Manchester United to slip through.

IF... manchester united doesn't lost some point again.

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Who will win the Premier League? (updated april)

Chelsea        @1.07
Tottenham     @10.00
Manc.City      @70.00
Liverpool       @80.00

Standings:
Chelsea       72 (30 matches played)
Tottenham   65  (30 matches played)
Liverpool      60  (31 matches played)
Manc. City    58  (30 matches played)
Arsenal         54  (29 matches played)
Manc. United 54  (29 matches played)

Chelsea has almost reached the finish line.
7-point lead is a huge advantage.
The chelsea should only play against Manchester United, Tottenham should to play against Arsenal and Manchester United

chelsea can easy win in premiere league, totenham hotspur is big chance to one ticket champion league if not lost meet arsenal and manchester united
i think champion league ticket still competitive, anything can happen, if last macth liverpool can win not draw i think liverpool can easy one ticket
because in last macth only meet worst team, bad team

The Tottenham will almost certainly champion's league because it has a good advantage on the pursuers.
The other 4 teams: Liverpool, Arsenal, City and United, have the same chances to go to the Champion's League.
Potentially with 31 games played for each team, can we have this standing:

Man. City     61
Liverpool     60
Man. United 60
Arsenal        60

it's amazing how at least two between Klopp, Mourinho, Guardiola and Arsenal (20 consecutive years in the champion's league) will be out of the champion's next year.
Professional Tipster

My 1st single bet will be the match between Tottenham Hotspur v Watford FC

Starting date and time: 08/04/16 13:30 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer-english-premier-league/tottenham-hotspur-v-watford-fc/event/9600377?ref=tipster1

Match: Tottenham Hotspur v Watford FC
Betting option: Anytime goalscorer: Heung Min Son
Odd: 1.73
Return: 0.025 (25.95mbtc)

Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/nYhtT49fn7CEvz2da

Activity: 588
Who will win the Premier League? (updated april)

Chelsea        @1.07
Tottenham     @10.00
Manc.City      @70.00
Liverpool       @80.00

Standings:
Chelsea       72 (30 matches played)
Tottenham   65  (30 matches played)
Liverpool      60  (31 matches played)
Manc. City    58  (30 matches played)
Arsenal         54  (29 matches played)
Manc. United 54  (29 matches played)

Chelsea has almost reached the finish line.
7-point lead is a huge advantage.
The chelsea should only play against Manchester United, Tottenham should to play against Arsenal and Manchester United

chelsea can easy win in premiere league, totenham hotspur is big chance to one ticket champion league if not lost meet arsenal and manchester united
i think champion league ticket still competitive, anything can happen, if last macth liverpool can win not draw i think liverpool can easy one ticket
because in last macth only meet worst team, bad team
Jump to: