Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 817. (Read 1199179 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
zlatan ibrahimovic play manchester united can get win again, before two match only result draw
if zlatan ibrahomobi in 8 last match always play and good performance , can still chance placed big four in premiere league thsih mean can follow competition champion league next season
problems faced Manchester United this season is about the consistency of their game every game if they consistently can win every game, the chance to play UCL next season might be more open to them because their rivals in the Premier League also has a problem similar to Manchester United.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 529
Today we can say that the Everton game officially paid off. 6 goals in the match was a high match and looking pleasure, especially in the recent times Everton has a good output in the desem place.

Sunderland is now guaranteed to fall into a lower league. Manchester United took an important victory.

Well, it was nice to see both teams going for the win Leicester had a great game but the toffees were exelente on this game. You don't see matches like that too often. but for Leicester it will be a very different game when they face Atletico Madrid it's kind of challengei'm looking forward to see how they react to Leicester.
while United is proving that they heavily Relaying on Ibrahimovic it's true that Sunderland is an easy team but looking in the squad they need a great replacement for him either sign Lukaku to be their long term replacement or sign Chicharito back if Ibrahimovic decided to stay for one more season.

I think Leicester played well although it was away but it was not enough. Maybe I think he might be devoted to fighting in the Champions League. In my opinion, Ibrahimovic was a very good player in this match, especially at the level of physical qualities and now he is the player who has been playing the Manchester Units.

I think it's still not as good as the Manchester United team, although it's winning.

Activity: 756
Merit: 504
As expected Man Utd won easily against Sunderland and are still in touch with the top 4. Week 33 will be an interesting game for Man Utd as they must play Chelsea at home, if they can beat Chelsea then I think they are a real shot at getting into the top 4 as Man City and Liverpool play tricky games away to teams that have done well this season in Sothampton and West Brom so I'm looking forward to next weekend.
I am also sure Man Utd have good chance to qualify for UCL but they are not consistence its big problem with them in my view this weeks match will decider for them as they can qualify or no because if they beat Chelsea at home then no one can stop them but if they fail then they will no in UCL because now its end of Season and all top teams doing very good for qualifying next years UCL
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
As expected Man Utd won easily against Sunderland and are still in touch with the top 4. Week 33 will be an interesting game for Man Utd as they must play Chelsea at home, if they can beat Chelsea then I think they are a real shot at getting into the top 4 as Man City and Liverpool play tricky games away to teams that have done well this season in Sothampton and West Brom so I'm looking forward to next weekend.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Today we can say that the Everton game officially paid off. 6 goals in the match was a high match and looking pleasure, especially in the recent times Everton has a good output in the desem place.

Sunderland is now guaranteed to fall into a lower league. Manchester United took an important victory.

Well, it was nice to see both teams going for the win Leicester had a great game but the toffees were exelente on this game. You don't see matches like that too often. but for Leicester it will be a very different game when they face Atletico Madrid it's kind of challengei'm looking forward to see how they react to Leicester.
while United is proving that they heavily Relaying on Ibrahimovic it's true that Sunderland is an easy team but looking in the squad they need a great replacement for him either sign Lukaku to be their long term replacement or sign Chicharito back if Ibrahimovic decided to stay for one more season.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251

That's right but I made a poor bet in the Everton game by opting for a draw but they managed to trounce Leicester city and my parlay was ruined. Not the best of evenings but I'm glad Manchester United also won.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 529

Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
zlatan ibrahimovic play manchester united can get win again, before two match only result draw
if zlatan ibrahomobi in 8 last match always play and good performance , can still chance placed big four in premiere league thsih mean can follow competition champion league next season
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Wonderful match between Everton and Leicester City, Romelu Lukaku is going to be one of the sought after players during the summer. He is scoring goals and in the absence of Harry Kane is the best striker in the whole of England. I doubt he will go to Manchester United with regards to his past with Mourinho, I am sure he will surely go to Chelsea.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
And as I had said earlier Manchester United would win and they would win nicely they made me some decent profits. And then there were fools who doubted that Manchester United would win and even decided to put money on Sunderland. The manager started the game with negative statements what was expected. I do feel a sack is coming for moves yet again, don't know what's wrong with him but he just isn't the right guy for any team right now.
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
Hello to all fans of England Premier League!
Once again i will share my best bets from this league, so lets start:

7th single bet will be the match between Sunderland AFC v Manchester United

Starting date and time: 09/04/16 14:30 (sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer-english-premier-league/west-bromwich-albion-v-southampton-fc/event/9600379?ref=tipster1

Match: Sunderland AFC v Manchester United
Betting option: Both Teams To Score + Totals / Yes Over
Odd: 2.33
I think you won this one didn't you?
I didn't watch the game because of a rough night last night so woke up too late to place a bet or even see the final score.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Whaaaaat in just 10 minutes, Everton and Leicester City games produced 3 goals. Already won with my over 2.5 goals bet. Tempted to go over 3.5 now.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
Just one match for me here

Sunderland AFC v Manchester United, thinking to play over 1.5 goals cuz it won'tbe many goals here

I think you got that already cause i heard they were up 2-0 ending the first half.
So it must be great to know you won even before the game has ended.
All is good with a parlay win here!
Activity: 530
Sunderland vs Man Utd Man Utd 2-0

I am confident Manchester United can bring three points. despite having a lot of problems in both the front and the final settlement, manchester united must be optimized dalma score goals. the Manchester United midfielder should be more active to make a breakthrough to the defense sunderland.

Man United has not been scoring a lot of goals despite the good number of chances they create per game.  Man United 1 - 0 is a more likely result.  If you can get decent odds for Sunderland +1.5, you should go bet it.  By decent I mean something like 2.15 and up.
Manchester United seem to always let the less team score early on then try to make up for it late.
They put in Rashford if he is not already playing as a sub in the last 10 minutes and can score the last goal to win it for them
Activity: 1302
Merit: 532
Hello to all fans of England Premier League!
Once again i will share my best bets from this league, so lets start:
7th single bet will be the match between Sunderland AFC v Manchester United
Match: Sunderland AFC v Manchester United
Betting option: Both Teams To Score + Totals / Yes Over
The match already started and i am not confident enough that the match between Sunderland and Manchester United could see over 2.5 goals.good luck with your bet as i do not think that Sunderland's attack could cause any problems for the MU defenders .
Everton vs Leicester,my guess would be that both teams could score goals in this match and Leucester could win the match but my safe option would be draw or away .
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
Manchester United game just started and i see that Mourinho is starting Mkhtaryan today dropping him in the last game was a stupid mistake on the part of Mourinho.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 520
Sunderland v Manchester United  ,Sunderland will at home today this is avarage for them and they will think to defance today  buti think it will not work also  Manchester United lost points last 2 matches and they have to win today also they will play willing this match and they can find more goals too , i will bet Manchester United will win -1. Good luck!
Activity: 966
Everton last 5 home games, 5 wins, 19 goals scored and only conceded 3 goals, 4 games with clean sheet. Craig Shakespeare still remain 100% winning record as the Leicester City's manager. Everton knocked out from FA Cup by Leicester City on early january, today Everton could get their revenge. I been waiting for Shakespeare's record to be broken, it might happen today. Everton @ 1.29 Draw No Bet
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
The last time Manchester United faced Sunderland we saw tbe game  ends 3-1.and now with Sunderland are in awful form a s they are without a win or scored goal in the last 6 games while Manchester United are fighting for a place in top 4 so I expect a win for United i also do not expect that Sunderland manages to score this time as United defence is very good and stable.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
Sunderland cannot expect to beat Manchester United a manager with such negativity will not get a win. Manchester United today after so many games will start in proper strength and they shall crush Sunderland badly. I am planning to play heavy on United. As far as Leicester is concerned I feel they will win, they are the underdogs and they are a surprise and I feel they will get a win for sure. My money on liecsester. Good luck.
Jump to: