Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 819. (Read 1199181 times)

Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Biggest surprise today was that all top teams won his games,tomorrow United-Sunderland if Menchester will not win than i will begen to think that players are against Mourinho
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
Manchester United are currently unbeaten in their last 20 premier league games. They have drawn too many games, Tomorrow they face bottom of the league Sunderland who are currently managed by their former coach David Moyes. I am sure Mourinho will get the win for this game, They really need it in order to compete for top four competition.
Manchester United is in good form but its very hard for them to qualify for UCL because right now competition is very tough two teams already gone Chelsea and Tottenham for other two teams Liverpool and Manchester City are favorite because Arsenal is also doing bad for last few games but still any body game I am going with these three City Liverpool and Arsenal
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Manchester United are currently unbeaten in their last 20 premier league games. They have drawn too many games, Tomorrow they face bottom of the league Sunderland who are currently managed by their former coach David Moyes. I am sure Mourinho will get the win for this game, They really need it in order to compete for top four competition.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
I'm going live on Bournemouth v Chelsea. Three goals on first half and still 30min to go, and I think that Chelsea will probably score one more goal, so I'm going for over 3.5. I will probably use this bet in a parlay.

Bournemouth v Chelsea
Over 3.5 Goals @ 1.34
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
the league leaders Chelsea need this win, if they not win today tottenham can come close. Bournemouth is in good form unbeaten in the last 5 games but i think in the end Chelsea will win today and they have just one loss in the last 12 road games.
This is why I didn't put anything on Chelsea to win but put it on more than 3 goals because they have weak defense and Chelsea will try and take advantage of that today.
But looking a how Liverpool could of lost their game quite easily if not for those two quick goals in the second half it could of been a disappointing defeat for them yet again.
I ain't risking my bits on them to win cause of that draw they had a few weeks ago that I was going to bet on them to win.
Bournmouth at home might be the advantage that they need to stop this Chelsea train which is coming straight for them today.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
Stoke City Vs Liverpool

This game seems under 2.5 goals written all over it. Stoke City games rarely ended up with 3 games and above. Liverpool goals have dried up especially for away games.
I wouldn't be surprised if Liverpool wins here by 1 goal again. My bet is on under 2.5 goals.
Well I think they are without one of their star players today.
So will see if they can pull this out out of the fire in the second half.

Liverpool already has.  Coutinho scored a goal and then Firmino.  It's not really that surprising, seeing how intense LFC plays and the relentless pressing.

As for my bet, I'm still waiting for that Burnley goal which doesn't look like it's gonna happen.  Oh well, at least I get my money back...  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
the league leaders Chelsea need this win, if they not win today tottenham can come close. Bournemouth is in good form unbeaten in the last 5 games but i think in the end Chelsea will win today and they have just one loss in the last 12 road games.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
Coutinho and Firmino went in as substitutes in the 2nd half. I think it's worth taking the draw @ 3 odds or Liverpool + 0.5 @ 2 odds live!
Activity: 728
EtherSphere - Social Games
Stoke City Vs Liverpool

This game seems under 2.5 goals written all over it. Stoke City games rarely ended up with 3 games and above. Liverpool goals have dried up especially for away games.
I wouldn't be surprised if Liverpool wins here by 1 goal again. My bet is on under 2.5 goals.
Well I think they are without one of their star players today.
So will see if they can pull this out out of the fire in the second half.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
Missed some games today but won't Chelsea they will win and over 1.5 goals
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Tonight 2 Manchester teams will meet 2 candidate for relegation team,
Manchester City Vs. Hull City and Sunderland Vs. Manchester United. I think this is not an easy match for both, moreover, after City got the negative results after meet Chelsea, I think the last scores for both is draw.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Stoke City Vs Liverpool

Activity: 826
Manchester City vs Hull City , bet for Manchester City to win with 2+ Goals.
Bournemouth vs Chelsea , bet for Over 1.5 Goals.
Stoke City vs Liverpool , bet for Over 1.5 Goals .
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Hello to all fans of England Premier League!
Once again i will share my best bets from this league, so lets start:

My 5th single bet will be the match between AFC Bournemouth v Chelsea FC

Starting date and time: 08/04/16 16:00 (sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer-english-premier-league/afc-bournemouth-v-chelsea-fc/event/9600363?ref=tipster1

Match: AFC Bournemouth v Chelsea FC
Betting option: Over and away 1.5
Odd: 1.87
Stake: 0.015 (15mbtc)
Return: 0.028 (28.05mbtc)

Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/ngrKtmfJXbt9mdkbf

A great gamble for a good team. I think it is a gamble that match. I also may be betting with a score over 1.5 goals, and I am confident it will succeed. I'll bet with odds @ 1.85, this would be a very exciting betting. it might be better to watch with the people, and bets offline  Grin
Go with the Over 2.5 Goals here as Chelsea are capable of producing that many goals alone while they also tend to concede as they have conceded in their last 4 league matches on the road.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Tottenham   vs   Watford - Home WIN (AH-1) and Over 2.5

Facts:

- Tottenham have won their last 10 home matches.
- Tottenham have won their last 7 matches against Watford in all competitions.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 8 of Tottenham's last 10 home games.
- Tottenham have scored in 100% of their home matches.
- Tottenham have scored at least 2 goals in 9 of their last 10 home matches

- Watford have failed to score in 5 of their last 7 away matches.
- Watford have failed to win 9 of their last 10 away matches.

interesting fact indeed instead of Tottenham ML which is have low odds i think i would agreed with you to pick over 2.5 goals because if we see from all side Tottenham pretty much better rather than their opponent and the odds for this option also very decent

The final score Tottenham Hotspur vs Watford is 4-0 win for Hotspur. Well i'm not surprised, Tottenham is really beast when they play on their home and they have a good record on their home. Over 2.5 goals and Hotspur spread are win.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 520
Manchester City v Hull City  , Manchester City lost last match 3 points and today they will play at home and if they want to be up for league  they have to win this match , Manchester City is strong team when they play at their at home because of i think they will not lost any point and they will find good goals today i will bet Manchester City will win -1. Good luck for every body!
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Middlesbrough will face Burnleyand the home team is not doing good especialy in attack as they have scored only 22 goals in 30 games while the visitors Burnley are the worst team in away games as they failed to win any team in away fixtures scoring only 9 goals in 15 games so so we should get a tight game with no significant action to see so under 2.5 goals will most likely to cover this game.
legendary
Activity: 1232
I try a double up today:

Bournemouth vs Chelsea: Chelsea second best attack, Bournemouth one of the worst defense. We will see many goals today: OVER 2,5 goals at [email protected]
West Ham vs Swansea: In 2017 West Ham has always been over 1.5 goals.                                                                         OVER 1,5 goals at [email protected]

Bournemouth has a good motivation after being able to hold a draw for Liverpool at Anfield, while Chelsea are also increasingly positive after beating manchester city.
I think over 2.5 goals is a good option with high odds.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
I try a double up today:

Bournemouth vs Chelsea: Chelsea second best attack, Bournemouth one of the worst defense. We will see many goals today: OVER 2,5 goals at [email protected]
West Ham vs Swansea: In 2017 West Ham has always been over 1.5 goals.                                                                         OVER 1,5 goals at [email protected]

Activity: 616
Professional Tipster
Hello to all fans of England Premier League!
Once again i will share my best bets from this league, so lets start:
6th single bet will be the match between West Bromwich Albion v Southampton FC

Starting date and time: 08/04/16 16:00 (sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer-english-premier-league/west-bromwich-albion-v-southampton-fc/event/9600379?ref=tipster1

Match: West Bromwich Albion v Southampton FC
Betting option: Correct score: 1 : 1
Odd: 5.66
Stake: 0.010 (15mbtc)
Return: 0.056 (56.60mbtc)

Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/JPgDG3WHR5jGmtAwQ

Jump to: