Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 824. (Read 1199181 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hull City   vs   Middlesbrough - Home WIN

Facts:

- Hull have won their last 3 home matches against Middlesbrough in all competitions.
- Hull City conceded at least one goal in 93% of their home matches.
- 81% of Hull City's points have been earned at home.
- Hull have scored at least 2 goals in 5 of their last 6 home matches

- Middlesbrough have failed to win in their last 12 matches.
- Middlesbrough have failed to score in their last 5 away matches
- Middlesbrough have failed to win their last 14 away matches
Southampton   vs   Crystal Palace - AWAY DRAW NO BET or X2

Facts:

- Southampton injuries  - top scorer Charlie Austin; Gabbiadini ; key defender van Dijk; McCarthy and Targett.
- Southampton have won just 1 of their last 5 matches;

- Crystal Palace have won their last 4 matches.
- Crystal Palace have scored 61% of their goals away.
Liverpool   vs   Bournemouth - Home WIN ( AH -1)  and  GG (both team to score)

Facts:

- Liverpool have scored in 93% of their home matches.
- Liverpool have won their last 4 home matches.
- Liverpool have scored in each of their last 12 home matches.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Liverpool's last 3 home games.

- 71% of Bournemouth's points have been earned at home.
- Bournemouth have failed to win their last 5 away matches

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
Arsenal are in a bad shape. but west ham is worse with four consecutive defeats. Arsenal desperately needs a victory to get back into position 5, also try to be in the Champions League zone.

Liverpool and Tottenham, no doubt. they will win the game. Chelsea vs manchester city, I prefer manchester city to win, but it seems difficult or ends draw it better.

The match between Chelsea vs Manchester City I think difficult to predict. Although the last two matches of both club, Chelsea always excelled and win. But yesterday Chelsea defeated bottom club, Crystal Palace and it was a blow for Chelsea. In the match against Manchester City later, I'm sure Chelsea will win and try to attack. Because if they lose it will make Tottenham Hotspur is getting close to them, it would threaten Chelsea at the top of the standings. I bet win for Chelsea, a score 3-1.
Swansea vs Tottenham - Away WIN and GG (both team to score) and OVER 2.5

Facts:

- 73% of Swansea City's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in total.
- Swansea have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 6 matches against Tottenham in all competitions.
-

- Tottenham have won their last 4 matches.
- Tottenham have scored at least 2 goals in their last 6 matches against Swansea in all competitions.
- Tottenham have won 9 of their last 10 matches against Swansea in all competitions.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Arsenal are in a bad shape. but west ham is worse with four consecutive defeats. Arsenal desperately needs a victory to get back into position 5, also try to be in the Champions League zone.

Liverpool and Tottenham, no doubt. they will win the game. Chelsea vs manchester city, I prefer manchester city to win, but it seems difficult or ends draw it better.

Activity: 630
Merit: 501
The big match for today Premier League, Chelsea vs Manchester City. My prediction is both teams will play offensive and many goals will happened on this match. Will watch this match for sure. I predict the score is 2-2 DRAW or 3-2 win for Chelsea/Man City.
Both teams have had their fair share of wins in this match up and they will both be looking for a win here mostly  City who are chasing to climb at the top 3 spots that guarantee a champions league spot next season.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 500
After a superb game where they totally outclassed Chelsea last weekend, Crystal Palace faces Southampton, Crystal Palace are currently on a four game winning streak as they bid to escape relegation this season. I will be going for over 2.5 goals in this game.

Big Sam just knows how to deal with a club facing relegation and turns things around.  This time with palace though he he an excellent squad of players they should be mid table.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
The results are very disappointing, 20 records without losing but 10 draw (nothing special). Btw, first goals from Ibra is not off side, this is the fault of the referee, too much referee decosion that adverse to Man Utd.

Love it Mourinho. Continue turning United to the most BORING team to watch on this planet after Chelsea and Real Madrid. You can just bragging in the media than real works.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
I wanted to switch off the TV after seeing cross number 250 landing on the head of an everton defender. What was that? Why can't we play forward faster? Always that backpassing in crucial moments and then play it out to the wing where a useless cross is given into the box. Come on, we have players like Ibra, Mikhi, (Mata), Rashford, Martial. With players like that, we should play direct football with deadly passes into the spaces between the defenders (not waiting till all the gaps are closed), and search for those one-on-one situations. Play exciting, the one and only way United should play.
Ended just like their last meeting, 1-1 scoreline and of course a last minute penalty change the whole game, but this time the bad luck fell in Everton's side, no Marouane Fellaini, Ashley Williams gave the fault. To be fair, Williams's fault was more like desperate rather than a clumsy one like Fellaini did. One more draw added to list for Man United. How they are gonna climbing if they keep getting the draw, even though they didn't lose, they will won't moving anywhere.
Arsenal vs West Ham - GG (both team to score)

Reason:
- Arsenal have scored in each of their last 19 matches.
- 71% of Arsenal's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in total.
- Arsenal have scored in 93% of their home matches.
- Arsenal have a few players missing, Cech, Cazorla, Koscielny, Oxlade Chamberlain, Perez and probably Ramsey

-  West Ham Utd have scored in each of their last 7 matches.
-  West Ham Utd have scored in 87% of their away matches.
- West Ham Utd have scored in each of their last 5 away matches.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
TrumpD hit the nail on the head. I wouldn't have said it more accurately.

Today I like Swansea and Tottenham to score a goal. Swansea need to get out of the relegation zone and Tottenham are still chasing Chelsea for the 1st spot so there is definitely something both teams will be playing for tonight. Good luck everyone!

Activity: 602
Merit: 265
Manchester United just keep failing their fans, Mourinho is to be blamed why on earth would you drop Mkhitaryn for Lingard.

Mourinho has been outstanding. I'll tell you a number of reasons why.

1) This isn't Jose's team.
2) He has 2 trophies in the bag already.
3) He's fazed out Rooney which no manager had the balls to do.
4) He has gotten rid of some of the deadwood like Schweinsteiger, Schneiderlin, Memphis at relatively good prices.
5) He is in the quarter finals of the Europa League with a brilliant chance of winning it.
6) All of Jose's signings have been a success.
7) Manu are actually playing good football and not passing it sideways.

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
The big match for today Premier League, Chelsea vs Manchester City. My prediction is both teams will play offensive and many goals will happened on this match. Will watch this match for sure. I predict the score is 2-2 DRAW or 3-2 win for Chelsea/Man City.
Activity: 714
Merit: 516
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Chelsea - Manchester City  Home Win or Draw
Liverpool - Bournemouth    Home Win and Over 2.5

Sadio Mane's injury may hurt liverpool

chelsea and manchester city same need 3 point, manchester city need to safe one ticket in champion league
and chelsea need win to securing the position of the pursuit of Tottenham Hotspur
chelsea not unstopable, play in home meet crystal palace in last weekend chelsea lost
so i think manchester city can big chance to win , minimum can get one point
Activity: 1680
Merit: 529
Arsenal VS West Ham United

I think this match will be an explosion. Arsenal have to win in this game because I think that the bad situation will be open in both teams and it will be a goal match. Arsenal wins and the result of the match is over 2.5 goals.

Liverpool VS Bournemouth AFC

There is a winning team that came back in the last game. This time it's supposed to be Liverpool day. Liverpool team goal is above 1.5.

Chelsea VS Manchester City

It's hard to say anything definite for this match. But we can try the surprise we can score more than 3.5, but I think a very low probability is a bit better, so I think that there will be more goals to play in both teams.
Activity: 126
Chelsea - Manchester City  Home Win or Draw
Liverpool - Bournemouth    Home Win and Over 2.5

Sadio Mane's injury may hurt liverpool
Activity: 126
In a match between the two relegation threatened teams between Hull City and Middlesbrough I will be going for a home win for Hull City, Middlesbrough are currently winless in their last games, Hull has two wins and a draw in their last five.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
todays i am going with some matches

Swansea City vs Tottenham - Tottenham win and over 0.5 goal in first half

Arsenal vs West Ham - mostly this game will be without goal or draw so go for under 2.5 goal

Southampton vs Crystal Palace - both team to score is good bet

Liverpool - Bournemouth - both team to score is good bet

Chelsea - Man. City - both team to score is good bet.

Activity: 586
Merit: 250
Are you saying that, but for a second of poor judgement, United would've lost?? And they want to finish Arsenalth?? They might need to buy a few more player for 100 million.
Jump to: