Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 827. (Read 1199181 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Yes, But they have won two but drawn four of their last six home games, drawing 0-0 with West Brom (8th), 1-1 with Bournemouth (11th), beat Watford (12th) 2-0, drew 0-0 with Hull (18th), drew 1-1 with Liverpool (3rd) and beat Middlesbrough (19th) 2-1.
Very Hard Game for Manchester - maybe WIN but on Half Time Finnish DRAW
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Unbeaten in 18 out of 19 of their last home games against Everton, I am certain a win is due again for Manchester United you have their leading goalscorer Ibrahimovich back after a 3 match suspension. Mourinho will be thrilled to have his main striker back after the abysmal game against West Brom last weekend. I am going for a Manchester United straight win in this game.
Activity: 84
Burnley - Stoke BTTS
Leicester City - Sunderland Half time draw
Watford - West Brom BTTS
Manchester United - Everton Half time draw

Manchester United - Everton Half time draw - is good choice for me

Manchester  Halftime scores at home
0 - 0    6   40.0%

Everton - Halftime scores away
0 - 0   5   33.3%
Going for a straight win for Watford in their game against West Bromwich Albion, Having rode their luck at Old Trafford due to the ineffectiveness of Manchester United attacking line in the absence of Ibrahimovich, I think their luck has run out in this game.
A re-surging Leicester City faces bottom of the table Sunderland who are certainly doomed to go relegation. Leicester City have won their last four matches and i certainly know they will win this match as well. Going for a straight win for the home team.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Burnley - Stoke BTTS
Watford - West Brom BTTS
All I agreed, and the final result looks like Sunderland will lose again, an estimate of the 3 teams that will be relegated is sunderland, hull city and middlesbrough.
I don't think the performance Sunderland under Moyes can drop and out of expectations, even though he coached Everton and always complicate any teams, strangely why management didn't sack him?
I pick only 2 games in this parlay. First Leicester City vs. Sunderland. I will go with over 2 goals, and the city will win this game. And second game Man United vs Everton. Under 2.5 goals and Man, united will win this game. I think I will win my bets. Please share more information regarding for this game it will help me to change my bets.
Burnley have beaten Stoke City just once in the English Premier League and that was in November of 2014, They haven't won any of their last five games, drawing two and losing the remaining three, Stoke City have won once drawn one and also lost their three remaining games. I am conflicted on whats the best option here so i think i will go for Goals O 1.5.
Activity: 112
Burnley - Stoke BTTS
Watford - West Brom BTTS
All I agreed, and the final result looks like Sunderland will lose again, an estimate of the 3 teams that will be relegated is sunderland, hull city and middlesbrough.
I don't think the performance Sunderland under Moyes can drop and out of expectations, even though he coached Everton and always complicate any teams, strangely why management didn't sack him?
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
Burnley - Stoke BTTS
Watford - West Brom BTTS
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
Burnley - Stoke BTTS
Watford - West Brom BTTS
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
My bet for this week's midweek matches.

Man United vs Everton, under 2.5 goals at 1.98.  This is actually a mistake I made as I didn't put into account that both Ibra  and Herrera are back.  Sad  Stupid me.  I might lose this bet and all I can do is hope both clubs will cancel each other out and come out 0 - 0 or 1 - 1.

As a City fan I refuse to bet against my club.  But if I were not a fan I'd def bet on Chelsea to win vs Man City ML at 2.45.  With what City showed vs Arsenal last weekend?  That Chelsea line has oodles of value imho.  Don't be swayed by Chelsea's loss vs Palace.  They still played really good there and could have won that game.  But Palace defended really well, something where Man City is lacking.
Activity: 562
Merit: 500
woooo a full midweek round... I love it! Smiley

First four games tomorrow we have:

Watford v West Brom - Both pretty unpredictable... don't think winner/loser is a good option, maybe BTTS because they both leak goals? Will probably avoid betting on this one.
Burnley FC v Stoke City - Neither side seem very convincing at present... maybe under 2.5 if you can get decent odds on it. Will probably avoid as well.
Leicester City v Sunderland - Leicester in great form, Sunderland are just atrocious. Leicester should win this easy.
Man United v Everton - This should be the match of the day... Ibrahimovic is back. ManU need a win to stay with the Top 4. Everton are fiesty. I think BTTS is a good option here.

Take 2 from the list of your bets Leicester City v Sunderland and Man United v Everton
It should be an easy match for both home teams they are in the best performance also the ambition to get 3 points
Hopefully Everton come to attack and not play the 9-1 formation which is becoming ever so popular by our opponents at OT.
Activity: 514

Watford v West Brom - Both pretty unpredictable... don't think winner/loser is a good option, maybe BTTS because they both leak goals? Will probably avoid betting on this one.
Burnley FC v Stoke City - Neither side seem very convincing at present... maybe under 2.5 if you can get decent odds on it. Will probably avoid as well.
Leicester City v Sunderland - Leicester in great form, Sunderland are just atrocious. Leicester should win this easy.
Man United v Everton - This should be the match of the day... Ibrahimovic is back. ManU need a win to stay with the Top 4. Everton are fiesty. I think BTTS is a good option here.

Take 2 from the list of your bets Leicester City v Sunderland and Man United v Everton
It should be an easy match for both home teams they are in the best performance also the ambition to get 3 points
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
Defensively Manchester United are a strong side, aside from Tottenham and tied with Chelsea, they are the team with the least goals conceded in the English Premier League and they have the less games lost as well, a podium they share with Tottenham Hotspurs. Mourinho needs a class act striker for next season.

But Manchester United really sucks on the finishing. They always sucks when they play against lower team that play defensive, Man united player can't make a goal like the previous match. I think Man United need to sign 1 new player that can break a hard defense.
HCP
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 4318

Activity: 1680
Merit: 529
Leicester City vs Sunderland

Leicester City has forgotten the bad days and gained great momentum. Leicester's form, which started to climb up the top, is also great.
For Sunderland, the league started to finish slowly. It is very difficult to get rid of falling in the remaining weeks. Leicester wins in front of his supporters.

Manchester United vs Everton

Everton, who lost his derby to Merseyside, now goes to the hell of Old Trafford. Manchester United, pushing the championship ladder and wanting to finish the season in the first round, will continue to rise by overthrowing its tough rival.

Activity: 1372
Defensively Manchester United are a strong side, aside from Tottenham and tied with Chelsea, they are the team with the least goals conceded in the English Premier League and they have the less games lost as well, a podium they share with Tottenham Hotspurs. Mourinho needs a class act striker for next season.

United need a few players, probably a centre back, a midfielder as good as kante :p and defo 1 or 2 strikers.  They should sell off players like rooney, martial, shaw.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
Manchester United will face Everton and it is an interesting game the hosts are good and bad at the same time as they cannot win at home against average teams while Everton is a solid team with couple good players they have but i don't think that they have good chance yo win this game and they will be satisfied if they get a draw xhike Manchester United needs the win if they are willing to get in top 4 and that's why i think they will win

Manchester United will be bolstered by the return from suspension of Ander Herrera and Zlatan Ibrahimovic if I'm not mistaken. So its means that they will have top scorer Zlatan Ibrahimovic to give them a boost but they need other as well to contribute if they want to get into the top 4. I predict Man U to win this one with a score of 1-0.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Manchester United will face Everton and it is an interesting game the hosts are good and bad at the same time as they cannot win at home against average teams while Everton is a solid team with couple good players they have but i don't think that they have good chance yo win this game and they will be satisfied if they get a draw xhike Manchester United needs the win if they are willing to get in top 4 and that's why i think they will win
Jump to: