Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 830. (Read 1199181 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 520
Arsenal - Manchester City, this will be so hard match for both team and both team need to be win , Arsenal will play at home and this is so big avarage and i think they will use it , i think who will win , i cant know it but i know we will see good goals and both team will find goal. Good luck for everybody!
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
Big match today going both teams to score, on Arsenal  MNC game. Both team are capable in scoring and don't want to pick  a winner here.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 529
I can say an important match for Arsenal if you want to achieve something in the league you have to take this game but I do not think. Manchester city draws a graph in the form of these breaks, even if it is on the road I think double chance can be played. Two goals scored in this match but the winning city can be my opinion.

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Middlesbrough are not doing well as they are in 4 games losing streak in all competitions also they have  bigger problems in the front line while Swansea are not in their best with two away loses in a row but at home are much better after 3 wins in a row so I expect a win for Swansea also i don't expect a lot of goals so under 2.5 goals will do the job.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 532
Arsenal vs M.City: Arsenal lost 2 league matches with same score 3-1. There is no champions league for both team so league is so important each team. M.City more potantial for championship. Two teams last 4 matchs over 2,5 but this odds will not enough i will bet for first half over 1,5
Arsenal is not in the best of form and they can still win the FA cup if they could pull everything together and play like champions and Arsene Wenger will be under pressure to see some performance from them,i think this would be a high scoring game and i do expect more than 2.5 goals in this match and expect both teams to score goals here.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
There is an imminent danger of relegation for Swansea and Middlesbrough and I think that will be enough motivation for both of them to score a goal in today's match. I also like the correct results 1-1 or 2-2. I think it will will most likely end in a draw 1-1 though.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Swansea vs Middlesbrough: In 2017 Swansea has always been over 1,5 goals.
OVER 1,5 goals at [email protected]
Arsenal vs Manchester City: Both teams want to win, and both are very offensive but often suffer goals.
I think we will see many goals today: BOTH TEAMS SCORE at [email protected]

It is a good double-up
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
today bigmatch
arsenal vs manchester city, arsene wanger and squad can all out in playing can the best performance to get win
because without win one tickect to champion league the next season i think is gone
and manchester city is same need win, this now manchester city rank 4 , still not safe to one ticket in champion leageu next season
my prediction this match is open play offensive with much goal
over 3.5 goal, but my bet,  iam choose over 2.5 goal
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Manchester United suffered poor results in the match against WBA. absence of a pure striker manchester united cause deadlock to score goals. we should mention that this season is not for manchester united. manchester united shall have improvements in various sectors for the next season.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
Yesterday was just a bad day, Chelsea lost the match and Man utd drawn the match, due to this my parlay and other bets lost it. Hope today i win some on other matches. Today Arsenal vs Man City match should be interesting.
Chelsea's defeat in last night made the competition to compete for the Premier League trophy is getting tight, the distance points pursuers top of increasingly thin. and for the game, tonight is a big match between Arsenal vs Man. City. if Arsenal does not make a change then it is not likely they will be easily defeated by Man. City.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Swansea vs Middlesbrough: Middlesbrough didnt win away since 21.08.16. Swansea strong at their home. Also they won last 3 home matches. I will bet Swansea with high amount.

Arsenal vs M.City: Arsenal lost 2 league matches with same score 3-1. There is no champions league for both team so league is so important each team. M.City more potantial for championship. Two teams last 4 matchs over 2,5 but this odds will not enough i will bet for first half over 1,5
Activity: 756
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
I'm still gunning for Chelsea to win the Prem. It would be a nice feeling for Conte if he wins and continues his cup streak. Would be nice for Kante as well. I really hope they drop Matic though and get the youngster, Loftus-Cheek more games in the near future. The youngster is showing some potential with his recent U-21 call up for The Three Lions.

Conte won't play Loftus over matic for now because they are not the champion yet, so he won't risk playing some youngster for now. But after they win the epl, i believe conte will play some youngsters in their remaining fixture.
Activity: 294
Yesterday was just a bad day, Chelsea lost the match and Man utd drawn the match, due to this my parlay and other bets lost it. Hope today i win some on other matches. Today Arsenal vs Man City match should be interesting.
I would put my money on Manchester City to get a win for this game.
They are in top form even without their top striker due to injury they have other players that can put the ball in the net. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
Hello to all fans of England Premier League!
Once again i will share my best bets from this league, so lets start:

My 7th single bet will be the match between Southampton v Bournemouth

Starting date and time: 01/04/16 18:30 (sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer-english-premier-league/southampton-fc-v-afc-bournemouth/event/9600337?ref=tipster1

Match: Southampton v Bournemouth
Betting option: Anytime goalscorer: Dusan Tadic
Odd: 2.43
Stake: 0.015 (15mbtc)
Return: 0.036 (36.45mbtc)

Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/HvEFQh9YGHDb2tHBQ

Just wondering.  What is the win/loss percentage of your weekly betting picks?  Do you keep a record of them?  I would be interested in knowing.  A win percentage of anything at 55% and above is good enough to be profitable.  We might have been ignoring a potential gold mine here.  Cheesy

Your picks plus better odds at other sports books could give us an edge.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
I can say remember last season full of surprieses,Nice that Chelsea has lost we wil have battle untill the end of season,lets see tomorrow

i think if after lost from crystal palace performance normal again i think chelsea still can get win in epl
because diference point with rank 2 totenham hostpur still is far 7 point,
Chelsea have a lot of chances and dominated the match, but there was no chance that produce a goal. They lost at home and would have been very disappointing, especially those lost with Crystal Palace (rank 16). Differences 7 points with Tottenham Hotspur was not normal. Tottenham Hotspur are very stable in five previous matches always wins. If Chelsea waste a few matches it will enlarge Tottenham Hotspur to become Premier League champions. I hope you're right, after this defeat Chelsea will return to normal performance.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
Could the tide be changing finally, Chelsea has been defeated, and spurs are close finally. Man utd sad and boring draw means they may as a well give up on top 4 but with two games over Liverpool. It will be interesting if they can bounce back. One thing is clear, Luke Shaw has no future at Manchester United and it's really sad to have him go. Had the injury not occurred, I felt he really played good. With so less matches remaining what if Chelsea starts to loose the plot now, and Conte gets the sack, and rumors are Conte even if he wins the leage is planning to move from Chelsea. Crazy times ahead.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
Manchester United are toothless when it comes scoring without Ibrahimovich. Its a shame that we couldn't score a single goal to win this match. Goal scoring is our real problem this season. Defensively we are good. Together with Tottenham we are the ones with less games lost but we draw too much. We need clinical strikers next season to compete effectively.

Manchester United just like Real Madrid depends on bad refereeing decisions to rake in 3 maximum points when they should have drawn or lost. Alex ferguson even admitted after his so called illustrious coaching career that he often coerced referees into awarding them penalty kicks when the going gets tough. That has been the bane of Manchester United, the coaches after fegie are not getting such favors so it serves them right. We niw know their true position on the league log and they should keep being there since they are eligible for the Europa cup next season. They should stop buying games and build a team.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I can say remember last season full of surprieses,Nice that Chelsea has lost we wil have battle untill the end of season,lets see tomorrow

i think if after lost from crystal palace performance normal again i think chelsea still can get win in epl
because diference point with rank 2 totenham hostpur still is far 7 point,
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots
It was a really surprise defeat from Chelsea who is leading the table and for Crystal Palace who is placed sixteen in the table to upset them is a huge thing and i am sure a lot of people lost some bets in this match and i was lucky enough to miss the match if not i would have wagged in favor of Chelsea without a doubt.
Jump to: