Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 831. (Read 1199181 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 251
I'm still gunning for Chelsea to win the Prem. It would be a nice feeling for Conte if he wins and continues his cup streak. Would be nice for Kante as well. I really hope they drop Matic though and get the youngster, Loftus-Cheek more games in the near future. The youngster is showing some potential with his recent U-21 call up for The Three Lions.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Manchester United are toothless when it comes scoring without Ibrahimovich. Its a shame that we couldn't score a single goal to win this match. Goal scoring is our real problem this season. Defensively we are good. Together with Tottenham we are the ones with less games lost but we draw too much. We need clinical strikers next season to compete effectively.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Chelsea was a surprise loss as if they won this match then for sure they would of won the Premier League title but not so now as it leaves the door open for Tottenham after they won their match and now are just 7 points behind. I said in previous posts in here that Chelsea have not won the title just yet and that they could drop games against lower ranked teams which they have just done. And like a member has just stated they do have some tough games coming up so anything can happen. Tottenham look like the only team that can take top spot from Chelsea as they have an easier run home then the other teams. I hope Man City could make a late charge as that is the team I go for but it will be tough for them, however if they can get a win against Arsenal then I still give them a chance to catch Chelsea.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Chelsea dropping full 3 points and Tottenham gaining 3 points form their win earlier. Chelsea's lead is 7 points and they still have 9 more matches to play. This season is gonna be exciting. Really hope Chelsea runs with it.

And I hope, we get Sanchez as well during the summer window.

Chelsea really disappointing fans playing at home but losing I do not understand what they are doing
That should be an opportunity for Chelsea to remain well above the league  Sad
yeah with these loss Tottenham hopes are up as Chelsea still have some difficult games in the way and it could lead to more exiting with games like Manchester City next round at home and Manchester United away two weaks later Even when they will be visiting Everton in the 35 round even that game could see them drop points as Everton is competing for an european spot and they will need every point they will get.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
Chelsea dropping full 3 points and Tottenham gaining 3 points form their win earlier. Chelsea's lead is 7 points and they still have 9 more matches to play. This season is gonna be exciting. Really hope Chelsea runs with it.

Chelsea really disappointing fans playing at home but losing I do not understand what they are doing
That should be an opportunity for Chelsea to remain well above the league  Sad
Activity: 378

Activity: 756
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Interesting match between southampton and bournemouth, a lot of chances created and both team play attacking football. Bournemouth should've win this but they miss a penalty and other chances. Undecided
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
I can say remember last season full of surprieses,Nice that Chelsea has lost we wil have battle untill the end of season,lets see tomorrow
The  English Premier League is definitely showing gamblers that today is indeed April Fools Day. Sucked that Chelsea lost and Manchester United drew the game. Would have been a different story if they all won their games.Better luck next time.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Chelsea 1 - 2 Crystal Palace , it was surprise score for today and Chelsea lost 3 point at thier home ,Crystal Palace found 2 goals in first half time and there wasnt goal in second half time , and chelsea used thier credit and they lost at thier home after a long time , i think so many people 's bets lost today with chelsea too . Good luck !
not all people lost the bets because my friend has already won the bet and he says that over 2.5 goals is good for this match and he has good predictions however rare to see Chelsea lost on their home ground this season but even they lost today but their position on standing league still not change
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
Looks like Bournmouth and Southampton are going to end up just like Manchester united's game ended with a 0-0 draw.
What a strange day for england football today. Roll Eyes
It is April fool's day after all.  Tongue
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
really bad manchester united and Chelsea that I think both of these teams will win easily in their home.
It's a little bit of good, Chelsea lose a point so that the competition is getting exciting Grin

Today's biggest disappointment is Man Utd because they need to do some good against team like West Brom but front line completely fail to produce any goal now chances are going down for them to be spot in for top four they need to do some hard work for this because results like this are not going to help them in near future now time is very limited for them
Chelsea lost ground in their place a top of the premier league table and manchester untied could not even buy a goal if their lives depended on it today.
Very disappointing day today for all teams.
Even the Liverpool win today was at a loss because it injured their best player in the long run just to get a win.
Merit: 504
really bad manchester united and Chelsea that I think both of these teams will win easily in their home.
It's a little bit of good, Chelsea lose a point so that the competition is getting exciting Grin

Today's biggest disappointment is Man Utd because they need to do some good against team like West Brom but front line completely fail to produce any goal now chances are going down for them to be spot in for top four they need to do some hard work for this because results like this are not going to help them in near future now time is very limited for them
legendary
Activity: 1232

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
This gameweek surprise result is chelsea vs palace. Palace looking really hot lately winning their 4 last match to go out of the relegation zone. With this at least the race open again as the point difference between spurs and chelsea is only 7 point.
Manchester United draw vs west brom, this result don't surprised me because Manchester United has been struggling to score goals without ibrahimovic and mata, their bench isn't good either today as there's only rooney that can be substituted to make something happens/
legendary
Activity: 840
Quite surprising results as EPL resumes after International break. I guess everyone was expecting Chelsea and Manchester United to win which didnt happen. Tottenham and Liverpool still going strong with their wins. Spurs are just 7 points behind Chelsea now. Its not impossible to cover that with 9 games to go. Chelsea have to face both the Manchester giants in the coming fixtures and it could be really interesting if they both get the better of Chelsea and Spurs go marching on with wins. A very low probability but it could happen.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Manchester united vs. West Bromwich Albion

Ouch damn, I lost gambling. I predicted the first half man utd can made a goal, but the result is without a goal. besides, I was gambling this match over 2.5 goals. seems I will lose again.

MU had no power in front line, they have no great goal scoring machine because they missed Ibra. Rashford, Martial and Mikhtaryan could not do anything on this match. Dominating the game, made many shots but only few were on goals. They needs more quality strikers next season if they want to compete with other teams.

Activity: 1582
Merit: 520
Chelsea 1 - 2 Crystal Palace , it was surprise score for today and Chelsea lost 3 point at thier home ,Crystal Palace found 2 goals in first half time and there wasnt goal in second half time , and chelsea used thier credit and they lost at thier home after a long time , i think so many people 's bets lost today with chelsea too . Good luck !
legendary
Activity: 1344
There is a quite a few big upsets here. Chelsea lost to Crystal Palace at home while Man United failed to score any goal against West Bromwich.
Now the Premier League race is interesting now. Although Chelsea has a 7 points lead from second team Tottenham, it remains to see if Chelsea player can handle the pressure of winning the rest of the games.
7 points may be a big gap at this stage of the season but if Chelsea drops points in the next few games, the title race would be open again.
Its really unbelievable that Chelsea are losing against Crystal Palace, Wayne Hennessey is doing a great job saving 10 shots on goal today. Kante has been abysmal today maybe its because of the international break.
Jump to: