Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRESALE] BITXOXO.EXCHANGE FASTEST GROWING CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - page 28. (Read 4073 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
https://bitxoxo.exchange was down for a day or two i think. They already sold 38% percent of their tokens, so reaching hardcap should be possible with still over 3 weeks to go.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
ICO started today (for 26 days), after a very succesfull pre-ICO.
Do you think they will reach hardcap fast?

Personally i believe they will reach hard cap pretty fast. The Public Sale has only been active for 4 days and they have already sold 34% (5.000 tokens/ 10 million dollars).

Hello. Since yesterday, the 34% has not increased... Doesn't it include tokens sold in pre-ico?

there is a lot of hype about this ICO, i can say too that they will hit the hardcap soon

Even with this hype, sales rythm seems to be too low to reach hardcap... maybe 60% only at the end.
Today they reached 38%...
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
This project has an interesting and amazing idea, and a well-organized job. I hope the team has the broad skills and knowledge necessary to successfully implement this project. In addition, the project focuses on transactions that will be sustainable and accurate.
Activity: 350
Is the site down for the moment?

Activity: 993
Merit: 250
Moonbet.io
should be reproduced by a raised project such as and making an exchange because for now enough new types of coins and tokens are being created and launched surely all the exchange will also be full and they will raise the price to enter the market
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Pretty cool that they are on the limit is already 35 percent of softcap took.I will follow the success of the team, I think should do it, because the concept.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I think this project is very good and interesting, hopefully in the future can run smoothly and in accordance with the one planned. I hope this project becomes a great success.
Activity: 476
It seems very amazing project for the future, It looks like this project is a lot of support from a team that has a good quality.I'm sure this project will be a huge success. Projects that have a bright future.
Activity: 112
Im glad to see some updates and good feedbacks on this project bitxoxo really worth for investments looking forward to see more improvents on the sale good luck
Activity: 68
This will surely be a hit project in the future . All in this platform is very well arranged and executed.. lots will go after this and invest for sure. I will support this project and spread their links as much as I can . Good luck! Wish you all the best team
Activity: 70
This is the best trading project.. All you have to do is commitment .the ICO was getting good .just nailed it guys and they can provide good result
Activity: 154
Bitxoxo is commited to provide the best trading experience to all its users through its app on IOS and android platform. Lets support this great project. We can spread this with the use of our social media.
Activity: 126
bitxoxo has an outstanding trading platform where other platforms cannot copy . it was fully enhanced and still upgrading more for a better use for the traders , i can see more success with bitxoxo since their ICO are gaining success and many are participating great opportunity are in here in bitxoxo
Bitxoxo already have huge and active cutomer base in india. Their support team is very helpful and bitxoxo platform have many features like gift card, mobile app, ICO launchpad, and trading platform. This project definitely have pottential to become bigger than it is already.

i aggree, we're long term investors and supporters and then for sure the potentail will come true, the team is huge and have professional experience in different backgrounds
why is the website not working.....am getting an error form ur website

you may have issues in your browser, may be you should set the right Time and date of the day and see if it works and if it doesn't try in a differnet browser google or mozilla
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
Bitxoxo already have huge and active cutomer base in india. Their support team is very helpful and bitxoxo platform have many features like gift card, mobile app, ICO launchpad, and trading platform. This project definitely have pottential to become bigger than it is already.
copper member
Activity: 196
Still thinking of joining this great project? Join the trend now  before it's too late
Activity: 182
Merit: 18
Having an exchange along with a debit card is a perfect combination. Hopefully, the team is successful.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Bitxoxo is the fastest growing Bitcoin exchange. They are the first Bitcoin exchange to launch physical Bitcoin Pre-Paid gift card. Bitxoxo always make sure to give the finest services of buy, sell, hold and use bitcoin for all bitcoin users worldwide. A good quality this project has. We will truly support your very nice platform. Goodluck team Bitxoxo!!
Activity: 70
Kudos!! This is the good project.. Good experience. This is the good room to grow and experience this kind of project. Very interesting and possibility to adopt all of the people about this kind of project. We must see this project in the next chapter or in every chapter..
Pages:
Jump to: