Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRESALE] BITXOXO.EXCHANGE FASTEST GROWING CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - page 29. (Read 4073 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 0
Bitxoxo is a one stop market for Buying, Selling & Gifting Bitcoins. They are world’s first company to launch Bitcoin Pre-Paid Gift card.
Activity: 3
The most promissing ICO..kudos to the team..
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
For those that doesn't have the time to read long technical documents, watch this short introduction video for the XOXO token:

Bitxoxo(XOXO) Token Concept

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Bitxoxo is running the ICO to make Bitcoin accessible to everyone and introduce them to a secure, fast, and real trading platform. They already have good experience in exchange business in INDIA.
ICO is LIVE
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
A lot of people think that the Bitxoxo exchange is going to be limited to only India. This is wrong.

If you take a look at the roadmap, you can see that they are planning to expand to Singapore, Australia and United Arab Emirates already Q1 2019.

Just think about the room for growth. Bixoxo has already over 10 million dollars in volume every day just from Indian customers.

Source: https://imgur.com/a/D7aGaPD
You are right, Bitxoxo is a project whose team is constantly working to achieve its objectives. I have also taken a look at White Paper and according to Roadmap the expansion to other countries will occur in 2020.
Which is a process that involves negotiation, agreements, regulation, legality, etc.
In order to offer all the services to its users in this case the Debit Card.
Activity: 196
Interesting and I'll be keeping an eye on this! this project promising.i can see new concept and new idea.i will support this project until they success .goodluck and hope for the success
Activity: 182
What do you guys think about the Bitxoxo E-University program?

https://i.imgur.com/m1LwRGk.png
Hi, thanks for your post,
I think it's a great idea from Bitxoxo that will start in Q2 2019. Bitxoxo is an attractive project for those who start in crypto and also for experts. Great ideas and innovation consolidate Bitxoxo. Right now I am discovering the good solutions that will bring to the community of cryptoentusiast that grows every day.  Wink

Definitely! I'm really curious to these degrees and what they consists of. Would love to take a couple degrees there myself, would be nice to add some crypto related education to the CV Grin

The BCH e-university learning will definitely be a must do training for everyone.. that is why Bitxoxo is also a good opportunity for crypto newcomers to learn and earn.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
There we are always support. This is a great project.Great team with great potential all the best to this project and it can go to the moon very soon.
Activity: 91
why is the website not working.....am getting an error form ur website
Activity: 112
Bitxoxo project keep going strong and updated thanks to the teams effort you never dis appoint us in return we will support this project to be the most popular and top exchanger world wide
Activity: 126
bitxoxo trading platform is such a great platform people should know though it has a lot of users already but people must know how advance and more features can be achieve in this platform which is really great and i can commend this because of its future  projects that will produce . great team
Bitxoxo has been rated 4.6 out of 5 on Icos.Best!

Source: https://icos.best/ico/bitxoxo/
Activity: 9
Dear sirs, WTF is this shit?

https://i.imgur.com/9Fw3kcI.png

I never registered nor subscribed on your scam website.
Activity: 1
Amazing project! There is graet opportunity asia people to trade their Bitcoin one a new exchange, which called Bitxoxo. There are a lot of advantages for Bitxoxo users: 1.Experienced Founding Team. Team with 15 years experience in cryptocurrencies. 2.Fast execution and Real Time Trade. You don't have to wait for your order to be processed. 3.Flexible Interface and Mobile Optimized. Trade from any device you have and feel yourself comfortable. 4.Blockchain Technology. It's independent. 5.Incredible support. Solve your problems fast in 24/7. 6.Security. Your funds are protected by professional system.
Activity: 24
Unlike other exchanges, Bitxoxo is the first Bitcoin exchange in the world that launch crypto prepaid Gift Card!!. So for me this is a very promising exchange! will keep an eye on it!!  Smiley
Activity: 70
Keep an eye on this!this is the kind of project that will promise good and secured information. Letting this tyoe of project will succeed.
copper member
Activity: 196
Bitxoxo will make a great exchange, I am glad to invest in this great project. Don't miss this guys
A lot of people think that the Bitxoxo exchange is going to be limited to only India. This is wrong.

If you take a look at the roadmap, you can see that they are planning to expand to Singapore, Australia and United Arab Emirates already Q1 2019.

Just think about the room for growth. Bixoxo has already over 10 million dollars in volume every day just from Indian customers.

Source: https://imgur.com/a/D7aGaPD
Activity: 70
This is the one of the fastest growing cryptocurrency..it adopt all the process that made easy .can maintain the security and accountability of one project..
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
What caught my attention were the Gift card and BCH as the base currency for trading. Cool! I am in!
Yes! it is fascinating! Bitxoxo will issue an international debit card, its launch will be Q4 2018. Users, when using the debit card, can withdraw cash from their country of residence at any time. Later team will be issuing Bitxoxo Debit Card to all its customers throughout the world.
Pages:
Jump to: