Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRESALE] BITXOXO.EXCHANGE FASTEST GROWING CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - page 30. (Read 4073 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
What do you guys think about the Bitxoxo E-University program?

Hi, thanks for your post,
I think it's a great idea from Bitxoxo that will start in Q2 2019. Bitxoxo is an attractive project for those who start in crypto and also for experts. Great ideas and innovation consolidate Bitxoxo. Right now I am discovering the good solutions that will bring to the community of cryptoentusiast that grows every day.  Wink

Definitely! I'm really curious to these degrees and what they consists of. Would love to take a couple degrees there myself, would be nice to add some crypto related education to the CV Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
BitXoxo is a complete solution that, in addition to the standard exchange, offers us gift cards, debit cards, comprehensive certified training, mobile applications, launcher pad, and much more!Personally, I will closely monitor this product!
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

Hi, thanks for your post,
I think it's a great idea from Bitxoxo that will start in Q2 2019. Bitxoxo is an attractive project for those who start in crypto and also for experts. Great ideas and innovation consolidate Bitxoxo. Right now I am discovering the good solutions that will bring to the community of cryptoentusiast that grows every day.  Wink
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I have heard about it lot in India following a International Standard ,going to create account now
Activity: 1162
Base.protocol
Bitxoxo is really gaining popularity. The presale sold out and main sale 34% up as at 6/05/18. This is nice
Activity: 5
What caught my attention were the Gift card and BCH as the base currency for trading. Cool! I am in!
Activity: 126
bitxoxo trading platrform is one of my best recommended trading platform very secure and fast execution was one of the problems of other platforms while in bitxoxo this was one of its strenght among other platform. Interesting and I'll be keeping an eye on this! A good project concept. I hope it will be a great success.
Bitxoxo will make the top of best exchanges this 2018. Lots of great features offered by this project. Am happy I joined this project
XOXO token is not new or based on any idea on papers. Bitxoxo is with its customers since 2016 and working deliberately to provide you the outstanding services and products from our platform to make our users experience in cryptocurrency industry more easy, quick and full of excitement.

The profit percentage of XOXO tokens when matched will be shared with both buyer and seller. After the main sale end, the XOXO will be listed on all major cryptocurrency exchanges efficiently accessible to all traders and investors as a beneficial and valuable investment.
ICO started today (for 26 days), after a very succesfull pre-ICO.
Do you think they will reach hardcap fast?

Personally i believe they will reach hard cap pretty fast. The Public Sale has only been active for 4 days and they have already sold 34% (5.000 tokens/ 10 million dollars).

Hello. Since yesterday, the 34% has not increased... Doesn't it include tokens sold in pre-ico?

there is a lot of hype about this ICO, i can say too that they will hit the hardcap soon
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
ICO started today (for 26 days), after a very succesfull pre-ICO.
Do you think they will reach hardcap fast?

Personally i believe they will reach hard cap pretty fast. The Public Sale has only been active for 4 days and they have already sold 34% (5.000 tokens/ 10 million dollars).

Hello. Since yesterday, the 34% has not increased... Doesn't it include tokens sold in pre-ico?
Activity: 92
BITXOXO is an EMERGING BITCOIN AND ALTCOINS TRADING PLATFORM WITH A DIFFERENCE

copper member
Activity: 196
Bitxoxo will make the top of best exchanges this 2018. Lots of great features offered by this project. Am happy I joined this project
Activity: 266
Bitxoxo delivers wow by exceeding every of our customer's expectations by providing our customer's unique Bitcoin trading platform with 100% satisfaction.
Activity: 336
Bitxoxo is not only the fastest growing exchange of Bitcoin, they are also the first bitcoin exchange to launch bitcoin pre-paid cards.
Activity: 70
This can be bountiful and more effective project .hope this platform will be out immediately.
Activity: 70
This project is big thing that has come to all private and non private .this will be a big changed to all investors.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
best Bitcoin trading platform in India
Best and Most excepted ICO
For Pre Sale KYC required or Not . What is the minimum investment .
Bitxoxo has superb team and remarkable advisors like Roger Ver ( founder and CEO of bitcoin.com) Mate Tokay, Stephen Drew and others who are significantly Heroes and big shots in crypto space. The exchange has been operating since 2017, has a big customer base and this remarkable team pushing the project forward. I definitely have faith in the project.

Pages:
Jump to: