Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRESALE] Xenio Blockchain | 🌟🌟🌟 Decentralized Gaming Blockchain🌟🌟🌟 - page 10. (Read 16115 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Am I reading the website correctly that the hardcap is $220 million?  Are you the Breitmans?

Also what will happen to unsold coins?
It's ambitious, but the long term vision here is going to take a lot of time and effort. We didn't want to handcuff the project by short changing it right out of the gate.

Any unsold coins will be burned before distribution, and if that happens, the holdback for development and staff incentives will also be burned proportionally.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Am I reading the website correctly that the hardcap is $220 million?  Are you the Breitmans?

Also what will happen to unsold coins?
Hi guys!
Nice project, but I have one more question: what is your main advantage over other similar projects? For example, "Hero" https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mainnet-herocoin-play-decentralized-solution-for-online-betting-2116864
Competition is great, but features are needed too.
Hero is nothing more than a gambling project. Other projects have been compared, but none of them come close to making a decentralized competitor to Steam plus a tokenization platform for in-game assets, which is what we're building.
Activity: 401
Merit: 108
This project looks promising and hope it will do good in future..
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hi guys!
Nice project, but I have one more question: what is your main advantage over other similar projects? For example, "Hero" https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mainnet-herocoin-play-decentralized-solution-for-online-betting-2116864
Competition is great, but features are needed too.
Activity: 460
I don't want to miss out on this one. It will be my first crypto coin and I'm a gamer too. But I'm not getting e-mail confirmation and Desktop Client installation is stuck on Preparing Application. Any help?

i have waited some time for the email confirmation, i think there is quite some traffic there,
i think a lot of people want want to jump on the ship.

for the client installation you must watch for the windows warnings and confirm the installation and client execution.

IMHO you can wait for a more stable client to do that, at the end of the crowdsale because i see
some bugs (hey is a beta! obviously).
Activity: 4
I don't want to miss out on this one. It will be my first crypto coin and I'm a gamer too. But I'm not getting e-mail confirmation and Desktop Client installation is stuck on Preparing Application. Any help?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
As nemgun is currently caught up elsewhere, he has asked me to post the following in his name:

Hello.

I'd like to make a brief statement on the events from the start of the crowdsale up until the closure of round 1. As our team was tackling some minor issues, since the sale has begun, the total amount was increasing at an unprecedented rate which has led to us closing the round 1 less than 12 hours from the start. Since it ended so quickly, we decided to run an audit in combination with our escrows and have encountered a problem in the counting system. There was a bug in the way that the database processes and sums up the invested amount via API calls.

This has been corrected, and we have decided that the best course of action was to reopen round 1. All previously invested funds are safe.

Regards,
Nemgun
This project is very interesting and I hope it will become successful in the future. And I hope once ICO started many investor will invest ti this project . I will invest also to this project once ICO starts. Please inform me when the ICO start so I can invest in this project. Hope also dev create more project about xenio so it will become successful in the future. More power!
The Early Presale round is underway now, but is limited to 10 million coins. You can register an account at https://xenio.io and join the party...But we are selling faster than anticipated, so even if you miss this round, there are three more rounds to come Smiley
JUST WAW !
   I WAS waiting for your pre sell , and i just saw that you won 4 millions dollars in few hours ?!
    Well Done guys , its good to see it , good luck !
$6.6 million dollars raised in the first 4 hours. It's very comforting (and humbling) to see your baby get validation from the community.

And thanks very much Smiley
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
This project is very interesting and I hope it will become successful in the future. And I hope once ICO started many investor will invest ti this project . I will invest also to this project once ICO starts. Please inform me when the ICO start so I can invest in this project. Hope also dev create more project about xenio so it will become successful in the future. More power!
Activity: 12
JUST WAW !
   I WAS waiting for your pre sell , and i just saw that you won 4 millions dollars in few hours ?!
    Well Done guys , its good to see it , good luck !
Activity: 462
this project is focus to beat steam platform? very interesting when I can test this software on my computer
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Hello, I do not understand very well Well ANN, this project was created in the form of ICO, if yes, already finished? if yes how much is the total investment, I am a fan of games. thank you.

No the project is not yet finished. This is a pre-ANN trend, I think more information will be available on the ANN which has not yet been posted.
Activity: 686
aeternus - good catch, thank you. Sometimes it's the "forest for the trees" problem Smiley Replacement should be up shortly
Cool, I checked the whitepaper and it was in fact corrected, what a fast response. Now after reading the whitepaper I love the idea behind this project, I hate steam and their centralization of gaming so anything that becomes a rival to them and can even surpass it has my support.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Wow good project. Very interesting project ahead, i just look this project, maybe still new in this announcement, i will look in marketplace if there is this project, i will join signature campaign
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
Hello, I do not understand very well Well ANN, this project was created in the form of ICO, if yes, already finished? if yes how much is the total investment, I am a fan of games. thank you.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
If you like gaming, you will love Xenio

Open source blockchain technology is what makes Xenio unique, capable of upending the entire gaming industry.

October 23th, 2017, Vancouver, Canada – What will the future of gaming look like? It will run on Xenio.

Xenio is a decentralized open-source gaming network with its own distribution platform and game-optimized blockchain. Xenio’s built-in asset token creation and smart contract functions power the integrated global asset exchange system where in-game assets can be securely exchanged for other tokens or XNO coins.

The backbone of Xenio is a game-optimized, dedicated blockchain that runs its own innovative reward system called “Proof-of-Networking.” The Xenio Client connects gamers directly to game servers distributed all over the world based on their own criteria, such as low latency or preferred game rules. With the Xenio platform, server operators continually compete to provide YOU with the best connection possible.

https://coinidol.com/you-like-gaming-you-love-xenio/

That's a really nice piece, very informative and engaging. Good to see Xenio being promoted on various platforms, waiting for the presale launch on 27th Oct.
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
If you like gaming, you will love Xenio

Open source blockchain technology is what makes Xenio unique, capable of upending the entire gaming industry.

October 23th, 2017, Vancouver, Canada – What will the future of gaming look like? It will run on Xenio.

Xenio is a decentralized open-source gaming network with its own distribution platform and game-optimized blockchain. Xenio’s built-in asset token creation and smart contract functions power the integrated global asset exchange system where in-game assets can be securely exchanged for other tokens or XNO coins.

The backbone of Xenio is a game-optimized, dedicated blockchain that runs its own innovative reward system called “Proof-of-Networking.” The Xenio Client connects gamers directly to game servers distributed all over the world based on their own criteria, such as low latency or preferred game rules. With the Xenio platform, server operators continually compete to provide YOU with the best connection possible.

https://coinidol.com/you-like-gaming-you-love-xenio/

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
Is something wrong with the bounty thread? I posted there a couple of days ago and got no answer ever since Sad

Don't be discouraged, they are usually very responsive. Maybe its because of the weekend. What was your question? Maybe us participants might be able to answer it.

i agree with you maybe busy for the personal matters relax and calm wait the responds came from the dev's.
Pages:
Jump to: