Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRESALE] Xenio Blockchain | 🌟🌟🌟 Decentralized Gaming Blockchain🌟🌟🌟 - page 8. (Read 16115 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
So, what's the purpose of having your token?
Activity: 882
Merit: 533
the damons will have to be included in the games

I assume you mean that the daemon needs a game. For example, a virtual machine would need to have a node with it as well?

this is no problem if this is what you mean

or are you saying a game needs to have a Xenio daemon integrated into the actual game?

i actually have excellent computers at home and i can't run more then 2-3 games at the same time, depending on each one's specifications, i also told you about the upcoming update as it is related to this topic.

you do not need to run the game.

To emulate client network is not difficult for someone who is determined. Emulating game client network is no where near as difficult as cracking blockchain encryption yet you are touting it as such.

The fundamentals are flawed.

If Xenio gains any value it will be exploited by people creating fake servers and gamers, why would they not?

Is there a list of compatible games?

Dota2?
League of Legends?
Minecraft?
CoD?
Pubg?

As of now, we are moving slowly, even if on your side you are not so open to understand how it works, as you seem to be so determined to proof your idea, i invite you to fake the testnet.
How will Xenio work, you launch the Xenio client, you launch the game, the game will be connected to the client's daemon as it is useless to launch several instances of it. Now to fake it, do you know that when you are playing a game, you send a lot of informations to the servers, so in the end, in order to fake the gamer, you need to launch the game, have you checked your bandwidth when you play games like dota ? do you know what kind of informations you are sending with these packets ? What i say is, if you want to fake, you can, with the condition of having 50 computers at home, and it won't be reliable if you do so, we will also add gamers tracking with smart contracts and match making engine.
Regarding the games, we are actually looking for open sourced games, with the next update we will release examples with a game, if i find the source code of dota, i would do it with pleasure, but it will be probably a plugin for minecraft.
Activity: 18
the damons will have to be included in the games

I assume you mean that the daemon needs a game. For example, a virtual machine would need to have a node with it as well?

this is no problem if this is what you mean

or are you saying a game needs to have a Xenio daemon integrated into the actual game?

i actually have excellent computers at home and i can't run more then 2-3 games at the same time, depending on each one's specifications, i also told you about the upcoming update as it is related to this topic.

you do not need to run the game.

To emulate client network is not difficult for someone who is determined. Emulating game client network is no where near as difficult as cracking blockchain encryption yet you are touting it as such.

The fundamentals are flawed.

If Xenio gains any value it will be exploited by people creating fake servers and gamers, why would they not?

Is there a list of compatible games?

Dota2?
League of Legends?
Minecraft?
CoD?
Pubg?

Thank You for this. The diagram on telegram was a 1 second diagram for you to fill in the missing parts. You can still specify "blockchain" as an entity even if each node has a copy of it and it not be seen as "centralized".

This does not still explain how to stop the creation of fake players on my server. Or running 10 game servers on my 1 server with the same 200 fake players on each of the 10 game servers.

You may also run 500+ Virtual Machines on 1 host without requiring a super computer. Internal I/O would not be an issue.
and as i stated, you may even use applications like docker, or if you are an experience developer you could write everything in software on a single machine, run multiple nodes, different ports, different proxies

This is what people will do to break PoN.

You cannot safely and securely confirm in a decentralized way if a server has or has not fake players in which case this will be exploited to gain Xenio coins.

what is the incentive for gamers again?

The damons will have to be included in the games, i actually have excellent computers at home and i can't run more then 2-3 games at the same time, depending on each one's specifications, i also told you about the upcoming update as it is related to this topic.

Now, yes you can run 500 VMs, or use docker, even by facking the connections you would have to fake the game in the end, which is the same as launching 500 times the same game which isn't possible.

Regarding the gamers, i noticed Blackcoin, you may know about it. I really appreciate what rat4 did, but you need to buy blackcoins or find a way to get some in order to start staking, this model is different on Xenio, the first POS is about rewarding the running nodes, using the transaction fees, which will help to maintain the network, consider it as a mini-faucet, accessible to everyone as in some countries, it is actually very hard to get cryptocurrencies and Xenio wants to be open to everyone and help to create a worldwide open gaming community.

Hello Nemgun,

I don't seem to be able to post pictures in here. maybe this is due to being a new account.
in any case the diagram in telegram was a base for you to fill in, not a "how it works",  An  overview from your perspective would be great. I'm sure it can take just 5 minutes of your time to show how everything connects.

What I need to know is how you can prevent fake servers with fake players from exploiting PoN to produce coins.

From what I can tell and from the information publicly availably, you cannot.

as an example, you can spawn 100+ Virtual Machines which emulate the networking required so there is no need for GPUs and have a xenio client and you will never know.
You could also use Docker.

I am looking forward to your response.

Here is the graph you sent :

Let's start from redefining the diagram :

The two representations are different, in the diagram i sent you, you can see different connections from different peers, either player nodes, or server nodes. In your diagram you are representing the blockchain as a separate entity, it is a centralized representation of what is supposed to be a blockchain network.

All these connections are the representation of a blockchain, it is not only about block informations, transactions, smart contracts, it is also its network, and it is the most important point.

Each gamer node if online, with a set coinbase, and who participates to the network can share block rewards with the other nodes.

Game publishers can add their game using smart contracts, with informations about the game, amount of players per game, server requirements, download links, price, and list of servers with their specifications. The server operators could then, call the contract, read the informations, and add their server to the list of the available servers.
Gamers from the other hand, will call the game contract, read it, and get a list of available servers to connect to with their specifications.

Unless you get a server with an E7-4890V2 or similar, and manage to get at least 50 VMs with decent I/O as each one need a node, and fake informations, and if you are ready to pay the price for it, the cost for such an operation is not reliable, especially if the total number of players is high, the higher the amount the less attractive it is, please check this page as the reward drops with the total amount of players. Except if Xenio's price reaches the one of Bitcoin, which is impossible as Bitcoin will always stay number 1. Mayne people could think i am crazy to talk like that, even if xenio is my project, i am still a big fan of bitcoin #satchinakamoto

At least it looks very professional here and it seems you put a lot of effort into this. Looks interesting.

Thanks a lot for your support, i am glad to read it.

How long will the presale continue if the cap isn't reached?

We are still on round 1. The cap hasnt been reached yet, it is 10mil XNO at $1.50 per XNO. According to the website, $3126843.51 has been raised already.

Yes we are preparing a better marketing campaign, as actually we are not visible, the only investors come from the advisors and some from bitcointalk as it is where i evolved, so i prefered to launch first campaigns here (like signature, social bounty, translation). Now i see the project starts to have some good feedbacks, and interesting questions (like Dave Stevens) which is pleasing, i think that it is ready to be opened to the world, i hope that we will close the round 1 quickly enough.

Alexa shows that even if there is progression, we are still far from been visible : https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/xenio.io  We will work on it this week.

Thank you for your feedbacks.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101

We are still on round 1. The cap hasnt been reached yet, it is 10mil XNO at $1.50 per XNO. According to the website, $3126843.51 has been raised already.
Activity: 28
 Will check the white paper before i invest.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Hello Nemgun,

I don't seem to be able to post pictures in here. maybe this is due to being a new account.
in any case the diagram in telegram was a base for you to fill in, not a "how it works",  An  overview from your perspective would be great. I'm sure it can take just 5 minutes of your time to show how everything connects.

What I need to know is how you can prevent fake servers with fake players from exploiting PoN to produce coins.

as an example, you can spawn 100+ Virtual Machines which emulate the networking required so there is no need for GPUs and have a xenio client and you will never know.

The two representations are different, in the diagram i sent you, you can see different connections from different peers, either player nodes, or server nodes. In your diagram you are representing the blockchain as a separate entity, it is a centralized representation of what is supposed to be a blockchain network.

All these connections are the representation of a blockchain, it is not only about block informations, transactions, smart contracts, it is also its network, and it is the most important point.

Each gamer node if online, with a set coinbase, and who participates to the network can share block rewards with the other nodes.

Game publishers can add their game using smart contracts, with informations about the game, amount of players per game, server requirements, download links, price, and list of servers with their specifications. The server operators could then, call the contract, read the informations, and add their server to the list of the available servers.
Gamers from the other hand, will call the game contract, read it, and get a list of available servers to connect to with their specifications.

Unless you get a server with an E7-4890V2 or similar, and manage to get at least 50 VMs with decent I/O as each one need a node, and fake informations, and if you are ready to pay the price for it, the cost for such an operation is not reliable, especially if the total number of players is high, the higher the amount the less attractive it is, please check this page as the reward drops with the total amount of players. Except if Xenio's price reaches the one of Bitcoin, which is impossible as Bitcoin will always stay number 1. Mayne people could think i am crazy to talk like that, even if xenio is my project, i am still a big fan of bitcoin #satchinakamoto

At least it looks very professional here and it seems you put a lot of effort into this. Looks interesting.
Thank You for this. The diagram on telegram was a 1 second diagram for you to fill in the missing parts. You can still specify "blockchain" as an entity even if each node has a copy of it and it not be seen as "centralized".

This does not still explain how to stop the creation of fake players on my server. Or running 10 game servers on my 1 server with the same 200 fake players on each of the 10 game servers.

You may also run 500+ Virtual Machines on 1 host without requiring a super computer. Internal I/O would not be an issue.
and as i stated, you may even use applications like docker, or if you are an experience developer you could write everything in software on a single machine, run multiple nodes, different ports, different proxies

This is what people will do to break PoN.

You cannot safely and securely confirm in a decentralized way if a server has or has not fake players in which case this will be exploited to gain Xenio coins.

what is the incentive for gamers again?
Hello Nemgun,

Hello Nemgun,

Thank you for your article, yes it is allowed.

Hello.

I attempted to start a topology diagram but I failed to understand how it works,

Could someone post a diagram of who and what connects where?

What is preventing a bad party creating a fake server with fake players?
For example what is stopping me from creating 100 fake players on my server in order to mint coins for my server?

Hi Dave, can you bring your diagram from telegram ? it was made in a centralized fashion, i would like us to start from here and engage a constructive discussion around it. We will correct it and improve it together.

Hey guys, let me give you some important news !

Here is the Windows client of Xenio : https://athena.xenio.io/client/publish.htm

Expect frequent updates, it is a OneClick installer, you will be auto updated at each launch in order to show you slowly how to use it.
The mac vesion will arrive soon, the P2P chat will come after, to let the newbies learn more about Xenio and get a bigger support pressure from the community.

Here is the Github link : https://github.com/xenioplatform/go-xenio

It is the Github repository of the blockchain, feel free to look around and leave some feedbacks, actually we are at version 0.2.0C
This repository contains the code of the daemon and instructions to compile it.

We started from a Fork of Ethereum, but now it is differen, i let you explore it. waiting for your feedbacks.

It has a great user interface, is there be any available demo for the games listed?, for the testing and assessment of the games, and I am wishing for availability of the auto performance tuning where Xenio can run an assessment on client workstation and create recommendation for best performance.

Yes we will update the client step-by-step, i know that gamers doesn't like to read manuals, even there will be one, personally as a gamer i don't like to. So at each update we will provide explanation, and yes there will be a demo game to explain more about the system.

The presale should last 1 month, if the cap isn't reached the remaining coins will be burned, and the genesis recreated at the end of the crowdsale in order to initiate a clean blockchain.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
Hey guys, let me give you some important news !

Here is the Windows client of Xenio : https://athena.xenio.io/client/publish.htm

Expect frequent updates, it is a OneClick installer, you will be auto updated at each launch in order to show you slowly how to use it.
The mac vesion will arrive soon, the P2P chat will come after, to let the newbies learn more about Xenio and get a bigger support pressure from the community.

Here is the Github link : https://github.com/xenioplatform/go-xenio

It is the Github repository of the blockchain, feel free to look around and leave some feedbacks, actually we are at version 0.2.0C
This repository contains the code of the daemon and instructions to compile it.

We started from a Fork of Ethereum, but now it is differen, i let you explore it. waiting for your feedbacks.

It has a great user interface, is there be any available demo for the games listed?, for the testing and assessment of the games, and I am wishing for availability of the auto performance tuning where Xenio can run an assessment on client workstation and create recommendation for best performance.
Hello.

I attempted to start a topology diagram but I failed to understand how it works,

Could someone post a diagram of who and what connects where?

What is preventing a bad party creating a fake server with fake players?
For example what is stopping me from creating 100 fake players on my server in order to mint coins for my server?

Activity: 54
Nice idea, good concept, sure the future is great!)))
when will the crowdsale end ?

It may take up to 2-3 months, as there are different rounds, there will be grace periods between each round.
Meanwhile, we are setting up a programme to teach people how to use Xenio, schemas and video guides will comme soon, while the client will evolve step by step.

Xenio is good project, good luck to all investors and the team. Smiley

P.S nemgun i can see you're around, could please update the nvo community, as nobody from the team is in the slack channel. Hope everything is on track.

Hi, we are preparing the marketing for the launch of the multi-wallet, in order to do a good launch ang get new users in the community because the more users will use the wallet, the more users will use the dex.

Ok nemgun, but why you and marto have disappeared from nvo, and tonbi barely says a word. I can see that you are active on xenio and working on it, but what about nvo did you guys abadon it? The wallet should be out tomorrow but no one from the team is giving any indication that is this is going to happen nor you update us. I expected to be out already so that we can together discuss the future development and celebrate the milestone. I'm sure you can spent 10 minutes on there, even if you are busy. Please let us know if you are having any issues and if it's going to be delayed.

The new milestone is ready, but i want it to be released with a good marketing action, tonbi is working on it too, you now that i am not a fan of slack and barely use it, however i am working a lot actually. Marto and and I are also working a lot on NVO, regarding Xenio i am mostly giving directives and directions, i have just worked on the website, and check the project, the dev team of Xenio is really doing a good job.
While on NVO, i am one of the coders with other developers.
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
when will the crowdsale end ?

It may take up to 2-3 months, as there are different rounds, there will be grace periods between each round.
Meanwhile, we are setting up a programme to teach people how to use Xenio, schemas and video guides will comme soon, while the client will evolve step by step.

Xenio is good project, good luck to all investors and the team. Smiley

P.S nemgun i can see you're around, could please update the nvo community, as nobody from the team is in the slack channel. Hope everything is on track.

Hi, we are preparing the marketing for the launch of the multi-wallet, in order to do a good launch ang get new users in the community because the more users will use the wallet, the more users will use the dex.

Ok nemgun, but why you and marto have disappeared from nvo, and tonbi barely says a word. I can see that you are active on xenio and working on it, but what about nvo did you guys abadon it? The wallet should be out tomorrow but no one from the team is giving any indication that is this is going to happen nor you update us. I expected to be out already so that we can together discuss the future development and celebrate the milestone. I'm sure you can spent 10 minutes on there, even if you are busy. Please let us know if you are having any issues and if it's going to be delayed.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
About 20% of the first round goal is achieved, more than 2.8 million raised in first 3-4 days. I'd say going great.
Maybe need to amp up on the marketing once again to give it a boost.

And there was no time mentioned, so is it an open round with achieving the goal is a must before the next round starts?

oh great congratulation to the teams for  this exciting games and so far continue to uprise the project,

good luck for the continues success of this project.
Activity: 14
The Xenio blockchain code is available on github: https://github.com/xenioplatform/go-xenio/

Oren's code is...well, it's never been available anywhere, actually, because it never existed. Like so many ICOs before it, they tried raising money before they actually put out any code at all. Those are the scam projects. Vaporware. Empty promises.

Xenio has code. Good code. And it's being updated practically daily.
Pages:
Jump to: