Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRESALE] Xenio Blockchain | 🌟🌟🌟 Decentralized Gaming Blockchain🌟🌟🌟 - page 17. (Read 16115 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 533
Update :

- Translation campaign open : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountytranslation-xenioio-decentralized-gaming-blockchain-2149197
- Added telegram link
- Added escrows

TBA :

- Campaigns managed by Yahoo62278
- Signature campaign
- Twitter Facebook campaign
Interesting idea, but will a one second blocktime not have problems with network spread? A lot of users might have to commit a significant amount of their bandwidth just to keep up with the chain. Did you consider that?

Yes we though about it, do not worry for the details, the github will be available before the crowdsale, you will be able to test it yourself. The blocktime is a target, we still need to run complete set of tests in order to determine the best blocktime. Actually it is set at 30 seconds as we wanted to use whisper for a messaging system, but it would overload the disks and the blockchain size, so now it is a P2P messaging, as we want to be an improved alternative to steam we had to implement it.
This is the first staking phase, who will reward everyone, not only the XNO holders, it is made in order to enhance network and keep the peers connected, it is like an automated mini faucet.

Wow. it's a good project and I will consider to join this project when I can see the detailed plans for this coin.
Then I can support this project as my preferred subject.

Thanks, it is always good to get support since the first day.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
Wow. it's a good project and I will consider to join this project when I can see the detailed plans for this coin.
Then I can support this project as my preferred subject.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Interesting idea, but will a one second blocktime not have problems with network spread? A lot of users might have to commit a significant amount of their bandwidth just to keep up with the chain. Did you consider that?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Looks great , I'd like to reserve the romanian translation if needed.

Will your gaming platform be something similar to Steam ?
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
I will invest.
Need any Dutch translations?
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
interesting project!

reserved italian translation
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
Reserved indonesia translation
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Distributed Gaming .  Interesting

Reserving Hindi Translation .. past work. https://t.co/OlBzPwQXga
No website yet? And how can you compete with other established crypto gaming platforms here?

The link is at the bottom left of the Ann post : https://xenio.io/

Personally i don't think that it is comparable, the aim of the project is to decentralize platforms like steam, not offering a service. It is a blockchain dedicated to gaming.

could you please be more specific on other gaming platforms ?
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
No website yet? And how can you compete with other established crypto gaming platforms here?
Wow. Very interesting project ahead. What about roadmap?

Welcome to the project, for sure there is a roadmap, this is a pre-announcement, we will release more details over the next few days.
Activity: 602
Merit: 263
Wow. Very interesting project ahead. What about roadmap?

Translation thread
Manager : Nemgun
Start : 04/09
Reward : 50$ in Bitcoin

Lauda
Minerjones
Mitchell
Coinpayments

Pages:
Jump to: