Pages:
Author

Topic: [Presale][ICO] WONO - P2P Exchange or Rent of Any Assets and Services - page 48. (Read 8252 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Did you release the bounty campaign?

Yes, WONO bounty campaign has already started in colaboration with Bounty0x. You can visit the official Bounty0x website https://alpha.bounty0x.io and search for "WONO". You will find many opportunities to earn WONO tokens for various tasks. The rewards offered by WONO are very generous compared to other projects. Good luck bounty hunting!

thanks for the assistance!
Bit curious if WONO will work outside the country of residence? For example, I travel to another country. Can I rent properties using WONO? How the legal complications be handled?

Yep, we have long-term oriented goals and plan to cover the whole world. Thus, soon you'll be able to rent whatever in every part of the globe. Legal issues will be solved step by step as well
I saw that the token sale will start on 31 july.

Will you do a whitelisting? I want to get sure of my allocation. This can end fast.

Of coourse. Whitelist will be released within 2 weeks
There's just so many use cases for the idea that Wono is tackling, if renting is made this easy a lot of people won't have to save up for months to buy new stuff just to try it out a couple of times. This is a super interesting project, and I can't wait for the ICO to start so I can invest some money in it.

Awesome to hear a feedback like this! Thanks a much!
Big Supporter of this project and it potential to disrupt the P2P markets around the globe. I also see WONO becoming a leader in the services industry "Lead fees" for platforms like Homeadvisor are through the roof and make it hard for service providers to profit. Their leads are also not very good and you still get charged even if the  lead was "Bad". I expect Wono to fix this issue.

We will fix all existing troubles in sharing industry, this in our goal number one!
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
when will presale of wono token begin?
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
The WONO team are releasing a lot information through their media channels. New content is added almost daily. That is a big difference with other ICO that post far and few between and a good sign of involvement.

https://www.reddit.com/user/wonoworld

https://medium.com/@wonoworld

Wono is a very good example for the other icos out there.

They are active here also posting regular updates on different social media accounts. They are showing good value to their community.
Activity: 238
Merit: 113
WONO A great project that cares about the wishes and ideas of it's customer base - that's the recipe for success. This is all proven by the survey they have launched on bounty0x - it's a great way to let them know how you think the project can be applied.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
The WONO team are releasing a lot information through their media channels. New content is added almost daily. That is a big difference with other ICO that post far and few between and a good sign of involvement.

https://www.reddit.com/user/wonoworld

https://medium.com/@wonoworld
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
When countries like India restricting the use of Banks with crypto exchanges, the potential for projects like WONO increases day by day. Also Wono will definitely decrease the hassle of finding something useful in some other country.

Is India restricting using banks for crypto exchanges? Damn, these governments never gonna learn.

Maybe they can block banks but they can't block things like Wono. Yes, i also think, it would be safe to use Wono when you travel to another country as an established secure solution.
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
It seems, ico listing websites loving this project like i do. These are all i can see in first sight:

Icobench: 4.6
Trackico: 5.0
Icomarks: 8.5

Which are all very high and shows the potential of Wono.

And here is another great rating 4.4 from ICO token news: https://www.icotokennews.com/icos/wono/
I don't think that we will see rating under 4/5 or 8/10 for WONO anywhere. There are simply no flaws that can be pointed out Smiley

Oh yes, didn't see that before, you are right about it. The project is amazing so under 8/10 or 4/5 for Wono means the people who decide that number has some personal problems for Wono. Otherwise, it is not possible.

Activity: 159
Wono is the future of Sharing Economy, people can exchange and rent any assets or services without currency and taxation expenses and it's fully decentralized.
This is the kind of projects we need
Activity: 154
It seems, ico listing websites loving this project like i do. These are all i can see in first sight:

And here is another great rating 4.4 from ICO token news: https://www.icotokennews.com/icos/wono/
I don't think that we will see rating under 4/5 or 8/10 for WONO anywhere. There are simply no flaws that can be pointed out Smiley
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
When countries like India restricting the use of Banks with crypto exchanges, the potential for projects like WONO increases day by day. Also Wono will definitely decrease the hassle of finding something useful in some other country.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
The idea sounds easy but surprisingly nobody invented anything like this before. Thanks and All the best to Team for the Project.

There are a few but most aren't providing combined set of services like wono is projecting.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
WONO Positives
Decentralized Freelancing: Unlike Upwork where users are paid in high fees to participate in their platform, Wono doesn’t have fees involved due to its decentralized network.
Earning Potential: You can earn Wono tokens on the platform without having to waste time withdrawing your funds. As a result, the token price and demand will grow fast.
Deal Insurance System: With Wono, users can stake and earn extra tokens via participating in its platform.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
Liquidity matters in  cryptocurrencies dealings and Wono is liquid you can change tokens directly with others or through tokens
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 43
I appreciate WONO for offering resources for third-party start-ups and letting them improve their businesses using blockchain technologies, boosting the liquidity of their market segments and cryptonomics at large.
Activity: 47
I have sent a request in telegram, waiting for your response!

You can post the question on here too and someone will surely reply. Although, their telegram group should be more active. Great to have you in the community. Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: