Pages:
Author

Topic: [Presale][ICO] WONO - P2P Exchange or Rent of Any Assets and Services - page 61. (Read 8252 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
So wono is going to create a platform where people can interact directly with others for cars ,homes etc and all this without the middle man.I have a doubt what if there is a disagreement between people and then who is going to resolve the issue?
Activity: 249
Merit: 0
Everyone will benefit from the smart contracts should help eliminate the risk associated with rental of items a binding smart contract is great. People always try to change the terms of their agreements but with smart contracts this won't be possible and you should feel much more secure when renting out your items.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Are there any plans for the mobile application for WONO? I guess a mobile application will provide ease of access to the users.

Yes, it can raise user engagement a lot. Also, it is a necessity, most people are using mobile more than computers. So mobile app would be a good feature for wono.
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
in my opinion is a promising and interesting project, eliminate the middleman and taxes with a p2p platform seems to me a winning idea and also has the good intention not to use the fiat at all and rely only on its blockchain, excellent
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Are there any plans for the mobile application for WONO? I guess a mobile application will provide ease of access to the users.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
 I believe WONO will become a new-generation P2P platform that is tech-savvy and scalable and will disrupt existing business models that have proved themselves ineffective and unfair.🙏
Activity: 154
I can think of so many ways a person can use a platform like this to passively build income from items they own but don't use on a daily basis. From the rental of heavy equipment to a bike you'll be able to rent them all on WONO.

Yes, I have so much stuff I don't use and someone else could. For example weapons. I live in the Czech Republic, where many people have a gun licence, but they can't afford or don't want to waste money on buying high quality rifles, but they would like to have some fun with them on a shooting range sometimes. However, most of the shooting ranges don't have many rifles to borrow. So this would be a great way I could get some passive income from people using my weapons I mostly have locked in a closet for self defense purposes only and I don't really use them.
I can think of so many ways a person can use a platform like this to passively build income from items they own but don't use on a daily basis. From the rental of heavy equipment to a bike you'll be able to rent them all on WONO.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
WONO solves 5 major problems of the P2P economy: high commission, supplier taxation, opacity of ratings and reviews, currency exchange loss and the risk of fraud and cancellation of the transaction.
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
After thinking how much airbnb and similar services getting for being middleman, Wono can drop prices a lot.

Think about it, without an expensive middleman, buyer pay less and seller get more. Win-win.
Activity: 140
Interesting idea, trust in the future can run in accordance with the planned.
 Good luck!

Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate it a lot!
Thanks to everyone! We appreciate that you believe in us!:)
I don't think most people understand the impact this project can have on almost everything you do. Just picture being able to exchange for local fresh produce via the blockchain, Rent a horse ride from a local Ranch. Buy FRESH organic meat from a local rancher. WONO will enable the exchange of goods easily.
Surely, it’s our the main aim!
I expect good luck for the project. Faultless business, justifiable logo, interesting job.
Thank you!
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
 The WONO platform is designed for several traditional sharing economy segments and freelancers. All tokens users earn by renting out assets or performing jobs can be spent on the platform without any limitations. What’s more, users can exchange their assets or service directly with another user’s asset or service. Wooohooo it's simply amazing.
Activity: 14
I hope this plan go up well and excellent!
Consistent approach, excellence logo, a rather interesting job.
I don't think most people understand the impact this project can have on almost everything you do. Just picture being able to exchange for local fresh produce via the blockchain, Rent a horse ride from a local Ranch. Buy FRESH organic meat from a local rancher. WONO will enable the exchange of goods easily.
Activity: 14
I expect good luck for the project. Faultless business, justifiable logo, interesting job.
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
p2p businesses are getting more and more attention everyday. So targeting that area will bring you success in my opinion.Combining house rental, car rental and freelance is a great mix up.

I agree with you. They are not focusing on just one area but not going after completely different things. House rental, car rental and freelance are very similar things. And accessing them on the same platform will be amazing.
p2p businesses are getting more and more attention everyday. So targeting that area will bring you success in my opinion.Combining house rental, car rental and freelance is a great mix up.
Thank you! We have the same opinion!
Pages:
Jump to: