Pages:
Author

Topic: [Presale][ICO] WONO - P2P Exchange or Rent of Any Assets and Services - page 64. (Read 8252 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
P2P solutions are booming in developed countries- just think about how quickly Uber has exploded over the past year or so. By utilising the security and efficiency enhancing features of blockchain such as smart contract technology into such a platform to be used with decentralised applications, the uses in the P2P space are truly immense. Very excited for WONO  Grin
Thank you!
Trusted Deal is a great feature in WONO, which I have not seen in other projects. It means that one can use future earnings as a customer, if one has signed earlier deal as a vendor.

We want to make our platform really transparent and convenient to use, at the same time making it really safe  Wink
Activity: 73
P2P solutions are booming in developed countries- just think about how quickly Uber has exploded over the past year or so. By utilising the security and efficiency enhancing features of blockchain such as smart contract technology into such a platform to be used with decentralised applications, the uses in the P2P space are truly immense. Very excited for WONO  Grin
P2P Markets will continue to grow. They have proven how disruptive they can be to traditional markets. I think WONO could really bring these unused assets to the P2P market in a huge way. Renting in most case is better than buying especially for items you will rarely or seaonly use.

It surely will! Thank you for your feedback! We are working to provide the best opportunities on the market Smiley
I just saw on Twitter that WONO is running really massive bounty campaign with fund of $1 187 500! For those who are interested, this is a great chance to earn some tokens for many various tasks on different social media platforms. Thanks for this opportunity! Smiley

Yes, that's absolutely true! We really love what we do and that's why we want many people to get into our boat with us Smiley
Activity: 27
I'm interested on this idea. I will expect this to see what is going to originate.  Good luck team.
Activity: 308
Trusted Deal is a great feature in WONO, which I have not seen in other projects. It means that one can use future earnings as a customer, if one has signed earlier deal as a vendor.
Activity: 249
P2P Markets will continue to grow. They have proven how disruptive they can be to traditional markets. I think WONO could really bring these unused assets to the P2P market in a huge way. Renting in most case is better than buying especially for items you will rarely or seaonly use.
Activity: 154
I just saw on Twitter that WONO is running really massive bounty campaign with fund of $1 187 500! For those who are interested, this is a great chance to earn some tokens for many various tasks on different social media platforms. Thanks for this opportunity! Smiley
Merit: 3
 WONO not only provides a fully transparent asset rating system and community member reputations, but also an unrivaled mechanism of compensation payments based on crowd insurance. Amazing stuff in my opinion.
WONO, such a great name with a great vision and a great aimed to be provided project.
I actually see the future in decentralized exchangers, all these centralized ones will never survive.. WONO might have a bright future, i hope so!
We are sure that we will have a great future!
This project needs all the publicity it can get. Out there is a pile of merchandise that is unused, waiting to be delivered to its happy user.  Smiley
Thank you so much!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
WONO, such a great name with a great vision and a great aimed to be provided project.
I actually see the future in decentralized exchangers, all these centralized ones will never survive.. WONO might have a bright future, i hope so!
This project is very good for freelancers and people, who want to rent and lease stuff. For example, right now I need a powerful drill machine, but I can't easily rent one. Looks like I have to buy one, even if I need it only for 15 minutes. WONO could solve this, and many other problematic situations.
Thank you!
I have tons of camping gear spent a small fortune on rarely use it. If I could safely rent my gear out to others I would! I rather know that other people are enjoying it and it generate income for me than just sit in my garage unused for most of the year. Same thing with all my skiing and snowboarding gear, That's why I'm really excited for WONO!
Thank you! We are sure that renting will become more comfortable  with WONO!
I'm reading the whitepaper now and I really like what WONO is trying to achieve. Building a bridge between the virtual world of cryptocurrencies and the real world and giving everyone chance to become a freelancer is great. My entire life I've been trying to make money as a freelancer, but sometimes it's hard and there are not enough opportunities. I welcome every step forward in this problem.
Thank you very much! We are sure that there will be a lot of new opportunities for freelancers with our platform!
Activity: 392
Merit: 54
This project needs all the publicity it can get. Out there is a pile of merchandise that is unused, waiting to be delivered to its happy user.  Smiley
This project is very good for freelancers and people, who want to rent and lease stuff. For example, right now I need a powerful drill machine, but I can't easily rent one. Looks like I have to buy one, even if I need it only for 15 minutes. WONO could solve this, and many other problematic situations.
Activity: 249
I have tons of camping gear spent a small fortune on rarely use it. If I could safely rent my gear out to others I would! I rather know that other people are enjoying it and it generate income for me than just sit in my garage unused for most of the year. Same thing with all my skiing and snowboarding gear, That's why I'm really excited for WONO!
Activity: 154
I'm reading the whitepaper now and I really like what WONO is trying to achieve. Building a bridge between the virtual world of cryptocurrencies and the real world and giving everyone chance to become a freelancer is great. My entire life I've been trying to make money as a freelancer, but sometimes it's hard and there are not enough opportunities. I welcome every step forward in this problem.
Pages:
Jump to: