Pages:
Author

Topic: [Presale][ICO] WONO - P2P Exchange or Rent of Any Assets and Services - page 65. (Read 8252 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 54
Does the project plan to use the Etheruem platform throughout its life cycle, or have you been thinking about other platforms? Such as Neo, Stellar, Vechain and others?
Right now we use etherium, as it suits us better, if something will in future satisfy us more, we will think it over Smiley
Thank you for the reply. Smiley I have no doubt you will choose an option that suits you best. There are plenty of platforms out there for every type of need.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Hope you find enough resources to evolve your idea!
Very nice idea, classy idea, consistent website!  Good luck fellows!
Thank you very much, that you appreciate us! However, if you have any questions related to WONO, you can ask in Telegram 24/7  Wink
The project is very good and if you truly do well in actualizing your ideas, then I suppose it will be nice!
Your review is awesome, thank you for suppor Smiley
Does the project plan to use the Etheruem platform throughout its life cycle, or have you been thinking about other platforms? Such as Neo, Stellar, Vechain and others?
Right now we use etherium, as it suits us better, if something will in future satisfy us more, we will think it over Smiley
The project is very good and if you truly do well in actualizing your ideas, then I suppose it will be nice!
Thank you for your warm words. The audience’’s support is crucial for us, because without your personal envolvement, such things as WONO are practically impossible! We hope for your support!
the genuinely useful utilisations of blockchain are ones which help to streamline an existing process by making middlemen redundant due to the superior trustless nature of blockchain technology. What this results to in the case of WONO is most importantly for me less or NO middleman fees  Cool I always begrudge paying stupidly high middleman fees, and now they are slowly becoming redundant. Ah, blockchain!

We hope everyone will consider our project as his or her opportunity to save money on every deal. With your support we can conquer mountains!
Activity: 49
Hope you find enough resources to evolve your idea!
Very nice idea, classy idea, consistent website!  Good luck fellows!
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
 WONO isn’t just a blockchain-based Craigslist or Airbnb. It’s a new paradigm of economic P2P interaction based on decentralization, transparency, mutual trust, reputation, and collective decision-making by members of the community.
I look around my house I see no less then 15  rentable items without a current marketplace for those to be rented WONO is going to turn these items in income generators. I also reviewed my want list (dirt bike , ATV etc) and realized it would probably be better just to rent them rather then purchase them and rarely use them = wono for the win !
I have a lot of stuff at home that I never use. My Playstation Vita, cameras, various household items. My bread maker has been sitting prettily on a shelf for a while.  Smiley I have never used it, but others have and they made terrific bread.  Grin If there is even a small possibility of making these items into something that generates income, that would be terrific.
Activity: 20
Activity: 249
I look around my house I see no less then 15  rentable items without a current marketplace for those to be rented WONO is going to turn these items in income generators. I also reviewed my want list (dirt bike , ATV etc) and realized it would probably be better just to rent them rather then purchase them and rarely use them = wono for the win !
Activity: 59
the genuinely useful utilisations of blockchain are ones which help to streamline an existing process by making middlemen redundant due to the superior trustless nature of blockchain technology. What this results to in the case of WONO is most importantly for me less or NO middleman fees  Cool I always begrudge paying stupidly high middleman fees, and now they are slowly becoming redundant. Ah, blockchain!
A promising decentralized P2P exchange platform that can be used to pay for rent, services, platforms, as well as crowd insurance and arbitration transactions. The platform will be a success!

That's the next-gen aspect of WONO: an all-encompassing platform which incorporates and improves where possible all functions necessary for P2P activity. Definitely brings the space into 2018!
Just came across WONO recently, really great concept  Grin a platform such as WONO can really create an efficient and self-enclosed P2P ecosystem. Good luck wonoworld, will be along for the journey!
A promising decentralized P2P exchange platform that can be used to pay for rent, services, platforms, as well as crowd insurance and arbitration transactions. The platform will be a success!
WONO as a model of the active control on the technology platform blockchain very convenient and low cost
if deployed widely it will saving more time, effort and cost for everyone, though it still ensure better quality compared with traditional models
The current peer-to-peer rental market alone is worth $26 billion! Those are just the rentable assets currently available for rental through existing markets. WONO will enable a whole new class of rentable P2P assets, the possibilities are almost endless.
You can just imagine the impact of WONO platform. It will be a new era on a sharing market.
It will indeed be a new era in the peer-to-peer rental market. By bringing more rentable assets on to the market I expect WONO to double the value of the current peer-to-peer rental market. Can you image 56 Billion in rentable - shared assets its a huge market!
Sharing services are in demand because it is a low-cost solution to peoples’ need. Imagine going out on a field trip with friends where all the equipment are hired instead of purchased. I believe a  lot of money will be saved on WONO platform

Thank you everyone for your support! Our team is doing their best to provide effective solutions in P2P market. We strongly believe that WONO will definitely be a success and our aim is to put all the possible effort in reaching the best service at our platform.
brand new
Activity: 0
I've reviewed all the details of your idea and everything is truly very nice!
Just came across WONO recently, really great concept  Grin a platform such as WONO can really create an efficient and self-enclosed P2P ecosystem. Good luck wonoworld, will be along for the journey!
I like the idea of your project.  Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO?

Dear Haekat, thank you for your question! We want to be the most transparent and honest, so please check our Project Implementation Cost in WP on page 52 and on. In there we wrote about our expenses and much more. Here is the link: https://wono.io/assets/i18n/en/wp.pdf. Please, feel free to ask any question here or in our telegram wonoworld!  Smiley
I am impressed at the level of service that you provide to your users. Most times these topics are full of random posts, no one from the team is actively taking part in the discussion. Seeing such dedication is a pretty good sign in my opinion.  Smiley

Thank you for your interest in our project. We are trying to do our best in providing friendly service for our users and investors. We appreciate this approach to business and believe that community is one of the key things to reach the success!
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
Activity: 39
I am interested on this plan. I will watch this to watch what is going to happen!
Pages:
Jump to: