Pages:
Author

Topic: [Presale][ICO] WONO - P2P Exchange or Rent of Any Assets and Services - page 57. (Read 8252 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Just filled out the survey must say I really happy with the work the team is doing in market research, it is vital and they are taking everything very seriously. Can't wait to start renting my items and selling services via WONO! 

Soon you'll be able to do it, my friend! We're working to give you such an opportunity!
A very interesting project. If this do well, we might see some revolutionary platform. Every business can benefit with the middlemanless exchange assets. Real estate without middleman is one I can think of

Hope that you'll keep being interested in our project and become a member of WONO soon!
WONO is unique project offering decentralized p2p exchange any assets and services. It will be absolutely amazing to be able to rent my sweet car or my apartment without any complicated documentation. No more taxation expensive! I am happy to be early on this project and cannot wait for mainnet one day. Love this idea, love the project. I am going all in on this one. Keep up the good work!

Looks like this project is shaping up very quickly. The team appears to be very capable, motivated, focused, and passionate about the project. The idea behind it all is great and the execution is on par, too.

thanks a lot for such a precize feedback! =)
Activity: 22
Good evening team! I want the idea advance! Aware website, brilliant results.
Activity: 236
Merit: 1
 For the first time I saw such a project. I do not believe that interest will definitely improve. The idea is original and. People need it. I will follow closely
Activity: 481
Merit: 1
Thats extremely interesting project!  We have an exemple like AirBnB and Uber, why not WONO be one of them! That project got me! Good luck team! I'm watching you Cool
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
This idea, exchange or rent of any assets and services has been maybe the best of the existing projects. I am really interested in finding a unique platform which brings together the functions of well-known services sites with the aim of no taxation expenses. This will be a brillant opportunity for everyone.
Activity: 249
The global P2P market is huge and that is with just the current markets. Imagine how many more P2P markets will emerge thanks to WONO assets and services exchange. I wouldn't be surprised if the P2P industry 2x-3x just because of WONO.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Great project, which is really worth paying attention to! it includes an interesting idea, a strong team and coordinated work - and these are the main components of great success!
WONO solves the main problems of economic division! It seems to me that the platform will take the leading place among analogues, because WONO allows users to earn and spend on one platform!
Activity: 308
Because WONO aims to be so large scale project, they gain synergy from this. It is more rational to have one token for several activities, than many tokens. This means less fees, and more motivation to hold tokens, because they have more real life use cases.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Wono is trying to achieve the following things through it's platform and they are
1- Simplify exchanges
2- Use latest technologies to improve service
3- Reduce the involvement of Middleman
4- Reduce the usage of multicurreny
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
I do have great hopes for this project because disabling the middlemans in the market always brings wealth to both sellers and buyers so its very helpful to community.

Activity: 74
I want to share my newspaper services in WONO, and I trust in this P2P exchange to share and sell services. If some one it's interested can PM me, we are noticiasbitcoin .io ( spanish crypto newspaper)
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I saw that you have three partners already but are you trying to get more?

Good partnerships always bring publicity and show how serious the project is. So are you chasing for some more opportunities?
Activity: 72
an exciting project, as a multi-functional platform that enables in profitable transactions, lending and investment. but competition in ICO market is high, what is your strategy to compete with others?
Activity: 25
It is a crypto interchange is very good.
Very nice plan, unblemished job!  Good luck DEV's!
Activity: 14
I expect this business gets a great success.
Unprejudiced results, irreproachable logo, riveting approach.  Good luck all.
Activity: 154
Another great news for the entire community! WONO token has successfully passed the Howey test, which means it can't be identified as a security so the token holders won't have to pay any taxes for passive income. That's a really positive and important information!
Activity: 27
Their idea is quite investing in my opinion!
Seamless logo, vigilant business.  Good luck all!
Activity: 322
Great project, which is really worth paying attention to! it includes an interesting idea, a strong team and coordinated work - and these are the main components of great success!
Pages:
Jump to: