Pages:
Author

Topic: Prevention is better than a cure. Please escrow. - page 2. (Read 239483 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
There is another flood of conceivable tricksters, People who purchase up incredible records and exchange untill they have huge whole of cash at that point run, This has been finished with an extremely confided in record as o Smiley
Activity: 81
Merit: 11
Much has changed since the creation of this discussion. escrow why so much attention ??
Activity: 4
Why is escrow such a big discussion here? I see a few problems with it and therefore did not implement escrow in my online store. My biggest problem is that I don’t know what to do with the payment upon escrow’s expiration. Once I place payment in escrow,  it becomes buyer’s responsibility to go back to the store where goods were purchased and acknowledge the receipt of the goods so that payment could be released to the seller. When I buy things online, I rarely acknowledge their receipt, partially because I know that a lengthy survey about customer experience will be waiting for me right after I acknowledge the receipt. So what shall I do on my web site when buyer simply didn’t bother to acknowledge receipt of the items? Shall I release payment to the seller anyway? What if courier service has gone on strike and buyer has not received the items upon escrow’s expiration? Should seller receive the payment in this case? In all scenarios that I can think of the only case when payment should be returned to buyer is when seller doesn’t ship the goods. In all other cases escrow is merely a delay.

My second question is why this discussion implies that escrow is a third party business, like a paypal? I use Ethereum to facilitate payments on my web site. To disburse payments among sellers of items from a buyer’s cart I prepare a contract and upload it onto Ethereum network. That contract is perfectly capable of holding payments until buyer acknowledges receipt of the items acting as an escrow. Therefore I do not see a need for a business entity to provide such service.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
Prevention Is Better Than Cure. Modern medicine is overwhelmingly reactive rather than proactive. Get sick, seek medical help. ... It is better to prevent disease rather than to try to find cures for diseases after they occur. When it comes to our health, prevention is much better than cure. Several diseases and injuries are preventable, and can be managed much better if identified earlier on.!! A regular check-up with your doctor helps them to assess your overall health and to identify your risk factors for disease
Activity: 33
Read about Medicine on Cuba and it’s strategy of averting illnesses!
Activity: 56
Ensure it's a reliable escrow service, scammers has are getting smarter.
Activity: 1
I agree, escrow is one of the safest ways to work
Activity: 17
In these times of Mass scammers out there, I urge people to use an escrow. There are many good members out there willing to help to secure the bitcoin community, There are also more people willing to do anything to scam you out of your coins, Please just do your research on someone before you part with your hard earned coins.

An escrow list - Last update 9-5-18

Note to mod, I know this is in the wrong section as I am not selling anything, I feel we all need to be wiser, People in the selling forums are less likely to look elsewhere for information on what this is and how it is acheved,
Even if a few people read this and use escrow, Or a few scammers don't get their coins, I will consider this a good job.
Please consider not moveing out the way, This needs to be addressed.

** jan 16

There is a new wave of possible scammers, People who buy up legendary accounts and trade untill they have large sum of money then run, This has been done with a very trusted account recently.

Please be cautious, I am trying to set up a 3 way secure key escrow for my personal escrows to add peace of mind.

I would like to point out, that I do not partake in escrowing forum accounts, I never have and never will, in fact its against the rules on my forum, This is a trust based commodity as it stands, if we keep moving the goal posts as well as the stadium, no one can be accountable for theft!

Keep safe people, dont give up, trust in BTC, suspect people :-)

** April 17

please watch out for fake accounts made to look like hero/legendary escrow accounts, check the join date and the letters of the name exatly! some use numerical 0 instead of alphabetical O, and please watch out for sold accounts! this forum allows selling of any account, so make it difficult to know who's still real, I do not allow selling of accounts on my forum  Roll Eyes

this is good to everyone,but being scammed is a choice so be observant to everyone and to people who are horrible,be wise so that you can avoid those scammer
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I've used escrow with a few transactions with shady people, and it totally saved the transactions. Other people have done transactions with these same people, without escrow, and suffered losses. Escrow is ALWAYS a good idea, no matter who you are trading with.
This can be considered the smartest tactics. It does not affect anyone and is independent of itself. All decisions are in the individual elements. They have their own decisions, but the community is advised to be careful. There are still many difficulties that need to be overcome. Especially related to finance.
Activity: 10
I find it good for everyone and anyone should have a personal escrow account for themselves to avoid being scammed during the sale. Prevention is better than cure. It's a good option for every person
Activity: 3
I used Gebepay as well. you can simply just go on their website and register, works like paypal but for cryptocurrency. Pretty good.
Activity: 75
Escrow groups helps to provides a safe way to transact online although as with all online financial transactions, there are several risks you need to be aware about, and precautionary measures you can take to ensure your safety online
Escrow groups verifies delivery of merchandise to the Buyer via the online  that the Seller provides
IS trading with the Escrow a safe trade? and can i have good fee and rate here?
Yes normally its 1% fees to the seller and nothing for the buyer. I use gebepay

How do I contact gebepay

Its www.gebepay.com the email is [email protected]
But I didnt email them i just setup a transaction on their website between me and the Seller.
Activity: 18
 Correct!!! better to prevent than a cure... because we don't know what would happen, we can only to think and predict what would happen... but sometimes in life... not all that we plan, can go according to what we expect. So the best thigs we can do is be prepare for anything, because regret is always at the end
Activity: 321
Hello !
I've seen enough scams happening without the use of escrow.
I know most of these escrow services are serious about the work being done. but so wher a ton of the exchanges
Good luck !
Activity: 56

How do I contact gebepay
Prevention is better than cure very well said I don’t know why I don’t think before buying coins and invested by taking loan and now i am under debt. I don’t know will i be able to ecover my amount ..

Totally agree i did get burnt then i started using escrow better to be safe then sorry. I used gebepay
Activity: 58
Prevention is better than cure very well said I don’t know why I don’t think before buying coins and invested by taking loan and now i am under debt. I don’t know will i be able to ecover my amount ..
Activity: 75
Tottally agree! That is no excuse for complacency: prevention will always remain a better course of action than cure.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: