Pages:
Author

Topic: Prevention is better than a cure. Please escrow. - page 6. (Read 243970 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Better be carefull with every transaction to avoid being a victim of scammer☺️
Activity: 9
What are some good escrow services?
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
Fine and ideally, 'Prevention is better than cure' is the wise saying which I strongly support on the issue of ESCROW. May I affirm at the same time that every business needs be done with adequate and extra ordinary caution, because 'He who failed to plan is definitely planning to fail'. On this forum, major and essential business/trading carried out is likely going to flaw or probably enter total loss without the use of Escrow.. Experience is the master teacher, it has occurred to me once where I out of patience PM an unknown agent and deal personally with him, I got all my coins swapped away just like that with nothing happened. Therefore, I thanked you so seriously coming out with this teachings and lesson that deals be done having Escrow as intermediary to play safe. Additionally, I also recommend well known and established Escrow, not minding the charges involved.
Activity: 1
Wouldn't simply using bitmit for transactions be an acceptable form of escrow? Are they trustworthy?

Yes, they are a form of escrow, but you have to flat pay a fee. Other escrows have lesser fees since they are not a true marketplace.
cool=
Activity: 44
Stickied. I've seen enough scams happening without the use of escrow. Also, escrows increase the amount of trust a seller/buyer conveys, and thus increase the possibility of sales for newer members.

[ANN] [ICO] Copytrack: The First Blockchain-Based Image Copyright Register
December 20, 2017, 07:31:06 AM
Activity: 133
Merit: 12
Loonie Network - For Bounty hunters & Freelancers
In these times of Mass scammers out there, I urge people to use an escrow. There are many good members out there willing to help to secure the bitcoin community, There are also more people willing to do anything to scam you out of your coins, Please just do your research on someone before you part with your hard earned coins.

An escrow list - updated 11/17

Note to mod, I know this is in the wrong section as I am not selling anything, I feel we all need to be wiser, People in the selling forums are less likely to look elsewhere for information on what this is and how it is acheved,
Even if a few people read this and use escrow, Or a few scammers don't get their coins, I will consider this a good job.
Please consider not moveing out the way, This needs to be addressed.

** jan 16

There is a new wave of possible scammers, People who buy up legendary accounts and trade untill they have large sum of money then run, This has been done with a very trusted account recently.

Please be cautious, I am trying to set up a 3 way secure key escrow for my personal escrows to add peace of mind.

I would like to point out, that I do not partake in escrowing forum accounts, I never have and never will, in fact its against the rules on my forum, This is a trust based commodity as it stands, if we keep moving the goal posts as well as the stadium, no one can be accountable for theft!

Keep safe people, dont give up, trust in BTC, suspect people :-)

** April 17

please watch out for fake accounts made to look like hero/legendary escrow accounts, check the join date and the letters of the name exatly! some use numerical 0 instead of alphabetical O, and please watch out for sold accounts! this forum allows selling of any account, so make it difficult to know who's still real, I do not allow selling of accounts on my forum  Roll Eyes

How do people buy memberships?
Activity: 2
One of the key factors in mining is electric power for the farm.

The extent of its proper organization impacts the degree of effectiveness the farm has in bringing in profits. Not only do failures, stalls, overheating and crashes create setbacks to recouping your investment, but they can also cause damage to equipment and even lead to investment loss, if a fire were to occur.

The remote power control module RPCM ME allows you to not only reduce risks, but also boost the effectiveness of your farm’s performance in mining cryptocurrency.
Simultaneous connection of up to 10 ASIC or GPU farms

15кBт - 63A, 10 outlets x 230B

Automatic reset of ASIC in the event of decreased hash rate

Remote turn on/off or reset on each ASIC

Protection from fires

Protection from stalls

Power consumption meter on each ASIC

Protection from short circuits

Remote monitoring of connection status

Diagnostics feature for detecting properly connected grounding

Protection from fires

Fire hazard prevention by means of:

setting individual current consumption limits on each outlet
notifying administrators
automatically cutting off power to the device that exceeded the specified limit

Protection from short circuits

In the event that a short circuit occurs on one of the connected devices, RPCM ME will automatically cut off power only to that affected device.

Diagnostics feature for detecting properly connected grounding

RPCM ME prevents against equipment malfunction and failures and increases power safety during equipment use thanks to automatic monitoring and proper grounding indication.

Protection from stalls

RPCM ME allows you to:

perform automatic resets, if the hash rate decreases
plan boot and shutdown of individual devices
set activation delays
You can perform preventative resets (e.g. to cool down devices) and eliminate stalls entirely.

Remote monitoring of connection status

RPCM ME’s remote power management of individual outlets allows you to control cases of unauthorized shutdowns, accidentally unplugged cables, and power supply malfunctions on the device, without having to go on site.

Power consumption meter in each ASIC

By giving you power meters on each individual outlet, RPCM ME provides you with a full understanding of power usage – whether it’s for any one of the devices or for all of them combined – eliminating the need to manually monitor consumption on each outlet by personnel or use of wattmeters.
Telegram ICO TOKEN GRAM sale !!!!!!!!!!!!! Do not miss the opportunity.

http://telegram-ico.org/
Activity: 610
Merit: 265
I offer escrow services via the platform EscrowMyEther.com

ANN thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ethereum-escrow-service-by-trusted-sr-member-53455-ether-escrowed-2221107

18.9 Eth escrowed so far. My Escrow History:

Tx                  Tx Initiated     Tx Status        Transaction Value (Ether)
7[LINK]In progress6.66 Eth
6[LINK][FUND RELEASED]4.5 Eth
5[LINK][FUND RELEASED]2.5 Eth
4[LINK][FUND RELEASED]2.4 Eth
3[LINK][FUND RELEASED]1.5 Eth
2[LINK][FUND RELEASED]0.33 Eth
1[LINK][FUND RELEASED]0.01 Eth
0[LINK][Escrow Escalation]
[Refunded by Escrow]
1 Eth
Total amount escrowed:18.9 Ether
Activity: 4
Legitcoin ICO/token sales windows have opened and will end on February 14.

http://legtc.me/211399

Share Legitcoin with your friends and trustees using your referral link. Each time someone signs up via this link, you will be rewarded with $20 equivalent of Legitcoin as well as 7% of their Legitcoin purchases. Your referals get $10 (5 LEGIT) worth of Legitcoin for signup.

http://legtc.me/211399
Activity: 8
Hi everyone.

Escrow services have been an important part in constructing the bridge of trust between merchant and consumer, especially for high value transactions. There are many services available on and offline to people and businesses worldwide. In fact a large part of international trade utilizes escrow services for a very similar reason as you would want to use them here. Namely, as a safety net protecting the the buyer and guaranteeing he will receive what he purchased while the seller is guaranteed he will be paid.

I am actually working on a project that involves the development of an escrow service. We are approaching it one way but I am wondering what would you like to see in an escrow service from a website selling high value items? The items are within a marketplace and are of a single type, sorry i can not be more specific I am under NDA until we release our whitepaper to the public.

Would you prefer to have tenured members associated with the company and perhaps verify transactions?

Or perhaps would you prefer to have a company like escrow.com involved, whether as third party or as an endorsement of our companies service?

If you purchasing an item for $20,000USD what would make you feel the most secure?

Thanks ahead of time for your feedback!

I realize I'm a noob here so I have used my real name in case you wanted to see who I really am and what I do, which is just about a little of everything lol. My linkedIn @jdberkowitz will be updated soon with more details about this project including white paper and landing pages, when they are ready so I hope you'll follow my profile!
Activity: 90
I don't know much about how escrow works or even what would be the best way to learn about it. Does anyone have any recommended links? Or able to direct me to a good page on this site? Thank you
Activity: 28
In these times of Mass scammers out there, I urge people to use an escrow. There are many good members out there willing to help to secure the bitcoin community, There are also more people willing to do anything to scam you out of your coins, Please just do your research on someone before you part with your hard earned coins.

An escrow list - updated 11/17

Note to mod, I know this is in the wrong section as I am not selling anything, I feel we all need to be wiser, People in the selling forums are less likely to look elsewhere for information on what this is and how it is acheved,
Even if a few people read this and use escrow, Or a few scammers don't get their coins, I will consider this a good job.
Please consider not moveing out the way, This needs to be addressed.

** jan 16

There is a new wave of possible scammers, People who buy up legendary accounts and trade untill they have large sum of money then run, This has been done with a very trusted account recently.

Please be cautious, I am trying to set up a 3 way secure key escrow for my personal escrows to add peace of mind.

I would like to point out, that I do not partake in escrowing forum accounts, I never have and never will, in fact its against the rules on my forum, This is a trust based commodity as it stands, if we keep moving the goal posts as well as the stadium, no one can be accountable for theft!

Keep safe people, dont give up, trust in BTC, suspect people :-)

** April 17

please watch out for fake accounts made to look like hero/legendary escrow accounts, check the join date and the letters of the name exatly! some use numerical 0 instead of alphabetical O, and please watch out for sold accounts! this forum allows selling of any account, so make it difficult to know who's still real, I do not allow selling of accounts on my forum  Roll Eyes
Activity: 55
you can’t find a  risk less Bitcoin escrow websites. you will really find a scam...but some are true.However it  is not that reliable.
so it is much better to have a deep search and study of this escrow for u to find out..if they are a helper or a scammer.
Activity: 20

ALERT:  Transcrow.net  is a scam escrow service.

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE!!!!!!

This service is operated under the following names,
                 email addresses, and telephone numbers listed here:

1) Jo Phujong.

2) Ollie Waggoner

3) [email protected]

4) [email protected]

5) Tel.# 1-936-213-8132

6) Tel.# 1-267-527-6904

7) Grundy Salazar

This is lowest of the low scammer who has posted
                   the escrow site:  transcrow.net   to scam buyers of
                   funds sent to the "escrow" site.

Please post this warning everywhere you can.

If any one has any knowledge of this seller and
                    escrow site, please contact me at:

[email protected]

true story bro
Activity: 280
I started my escrow services like a week ago. As I am strongly connected to NEM blockchain, doing talks, owning a youtube channel and being a public figure, I decided to create my service for people. For now buying/selling NEM ralated tokens was super risky. And in one week I made more than 1 BTC in trades, getting knowledge in every trade. I really think that escrow work isn't easy, you need to deal with people and be nice and of course your word need to be the most important thing.
Activity: 7

ALERT:  Transcrow.net  is a scam escrow service.

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE!!!!!!

This service is operated under the following names,
                 email addresses, and telephone numbers listed here:

1) Jo Phujong.

2) Ollie Waggoner

3) [email protected]

4) [email protected]

5) Tel.# 1-936-213-8132

6) Tel.# 1-267-527-6904

7) Grundy Salazar

This is lowest of the low scammer who has posted
                   the escrow site:  transcrow.net   to scam buyers of
                   funds sent to the "escrow" site.

Please post this warning everywhere you can.

If any one has any knowledge of this seller and
                    escrow site, please contact me at:

[email protected]

Activity: 66
@Moderator, what assurance do we have that the escrows listed on your post are genuine and reliable for people like us that runs an eCommerce platform.
. Thanks for the info.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
 that's right, but how to do it?
Pages:
Jump to: