Pages:
Author

Topic: Prevention is better than a cure. Please escrow. - page 5. (Read 244065 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png
There is wisdom in everything. Using a escrow will be good in any transaction. But everything we do is a risk in all our transactions. Gaining a trusted escrow will give peace to you. Learning whom you will trust in transacting is a test you must do and when you gain trusted people, you gain friends who are gems in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 145
Merit: 2
exactly! Careful is always good, escrow trading is a good idea because transactions will be saved and those who want to cheat will not be able to run with the transaction amount.
copper member
Activity: 158
Merit: 1
Are there any good escrow services besides good old multisig?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Trade with the Escrow is a safe trade.
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
I help people from time to time unmasking scammers, If you would like me to have a closer look at someone or a suspicious deal, then just let me know.
Activity: 85
Many problems can be completely prevented, but not many can be completely cured. Also, prevention is cheap and easy, but cure can be terribly expensive and painful. This is true in essentially all aspects of life.
Activity: 280
Merit: 104
Maybe we should change the original post in this thread to something more informative.
I didn't know what an "escrow" was when I signed up here. People will see "Please escrow" and won't know what it is.
Activity: 133
This post is really important, people need to listen to it, Always use escrows when dealing with people online, if they refuse to deal with you using an escrow then you can be sure that you just dodged a bullet and won't be counting losses. I know a lot of people who escrows have saved from being scammed. They are important. Please protect the bitcoin community, trade wisely
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
I've used escrow with a few transactions with shady people, and it totally saved the transactions. Other people have done transactions with these same people, without escrow, and suffered losses. Escrow is ALWAYS a good idea, no matter who you are trading with.

You're absolutely right! Any transactions with Escrow will give you peace of mind especially, nowadays that we are using Cryptocurrency on buying some properties and other products and services. Virtual transactions with Escrow is quite our assurance and protection.
copper member
Activity: 233
Good...  Its better to be warned...  Prevention is better than cure
Activity: 11
I have a friend who has been scammed 2 times and now makes transactions with people who do not know, it's time to learn, if you do not mind losing your money, go ahead. But for entrepreneurs like us, it is important to take all the forecasts and make transfers with trusted people, taking the trust as another preventive an escrow
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
Are there any record of escrow scam too?
Yes, read this thread: Master-P SCAMMER. I lost complete faith in this forum now.

• Is it allowed to buy and take over another bitcointalk account?
You're allowed to do it but it's frowned upon by the community:
18. Having multiple accounts and account sales are allowed, but account sales are discouraged.

• Where could I find a suitable escrow to take control of this transaction?
AFAIK, none of the reputable escrow providers handles such deals (just forget about it).
Activity: 49
I got two quick questions:

• Is it allowed to buy and take over another bitcointalk account?
  • Where could I find a suitable escrow to take control of this transaction?

Many thanks for your advice!
Activity: 4
Are there any record of escrow scam too?
Activity: 71
prevention is best for this forum to protect of any members.
legendary
Activity: 1921
Merit: 1230
AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account
Free and needed bump.
Activity: 14
These is the best advice in this times, nerworks such as telegram or other where is possoble to chat with strangers are full of scammers and without a trustable escrow you should not make deal
Activity: 1
Hello, I'm new here and I'm planning to sell some graphic cards. Can I earn others' trust if I only accept payments via Paypal?
Activity: 6
Thanks for the good information, new projects and good projects like this. สมัครufabet

ufabet

ทางเข้าufabet
Activity: 203
what i need to do as a new buyer of crypto currency?i mean how should i remain safe?
Pages:
Jump to: