Pages:
Author

Topic: Prices will some day fluctuate less? - page 14. (Read 1256 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 5
May 02, 2018, 10:55:09 AM
Do you think that someday the prices for Bitcoin will fluctuate less and ppl will be able to use more as a currency, and not only as a form of investment?

I don’t think that fluctuation will ever stop in cryptomarket or any financial market. These are because supply and demand never stops fluctuating. Even the fiat never stop fluctuating these are the economic laws of financial system.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
May 02, 2018, 10:18:15 AM
I don't think it will fluctuate less because we already know how volatile bitcoin is. And in the future comes if bitcoin will become more and more expensive, expect it to fluctuate more because people who are investing now might sell their bitcoin on that day already.
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
May 02, 2018, 08:21:54 AM
The biggest issue of bitcoin today is a very small marketcap of about $ 150 billion, this is certainly an easy figure to speculate, if bitcoin marketcap reaches 100x from now or over $ 15 trillion then fluctuations will be very small.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
May 02, 2018, 07:01:05 AM
The fluctuation that we see is because of the speculative analysis of bitcoin in the world.  Its illegal at some places, not accepted as legal tender at others, while normal at some places. These kinds of unequal distribution of bitcoins brings this discrepancy in the system to wheather bitcoin is trustable or not. What if it dies tomorow,  and different questions like this.

If bitcoins happens to be accepted worldwide with a similar norm, if not exactly same, then the fluctuations will be on check, because there wouldnt be some speculative news floating here and their changing the values day in day out.
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
May 02, 2018, 12:51:47 AM
this will occur when the percentage of bitcoin usage as an asset becomes smaller than the percentage of bitcoin usage as a means to facilitate transactions. So the total bitcoin in the circulation is greater, which means that the purchase of bitcoin is on the basis of the need for transactions and the price will be relatively stable.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!
May 02, 2018, 12:43:55 AM
This is a bit possible but I don't think it would be stable since many uses bitcoin for trading and not just for an actual use or purpose. This will create volatility for most of the time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
May 01, 2018, 10:04:07 PM
I think it's hard to achieve because the level of economic development around the world is different!

BTC buys the same item, there is price difference in different place!

This is not the price volatility of BTC!
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 08:45:54 PM
Do you think that someday the prices for Bitcoin will fluctuate less and ppl will be able to use more as a currency, and not only as a form of investment?

Yes, I believe that. someday  the prices for Bitcoin will fluctuate less. several factors effect the price of bitcoin. Demand and supply also negative news.
Activity: 168
May 01, 2018, 08:19:20 PM
The time will come when there will be more progress in the use of technology in different ways than the current technology in the market. For now our techs can bring life to crypto currency and if this happens the original usage will start to begin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
May 01, 2018, 08:11:11 PM
Yes, but it will need a mass adoption, with more people using it, it will be more difficult for someone to manipulate the price, but to be able to become mass adoption still a long way, it will need the government approval to become mass adoption, mass adoption will decrease the fluctuations but won't stop the fluctuations, so still need time to observe whether the stores owner will be willing to accept a crypto with low fluctuations
Activity: 798
Merit: 2
*** https://www.buying.com ***
May 01, 2018, 06:30:54 PM
I do not wait that a bitcoin price will be more stable. It is a new and very depressive asset and there are no reasons that fluctuatings must be over.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
May 01, 2018, 05:12:51 PM
Haven't you seen the current trend? Bitcoin has remained at the same price from last seven days. Fluctuations are a part of every trading market but what makes cryptos different is the fact that the fluctuations experienced here are too extreme and people either make tons of money or lose the same.
More often than not the market remains stable, and I don't know why but people just don't see it coming. These last six days have been a good example.
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
May 01, 2018, 03:27:56 PM
yes, I think that can happen until the moment everyone knows about bitcoin, and the amount is maximized (21M) and has become a legitimate currency exchange, even though it's still very long.
Adoption will took more time as the market shows a much stable price movement,fluctuating is still possible as long its max cap didn't achieved yet. It's being part of the BTC characteristics that makes these investment thrilling and exciting.
Activity: 19
May 01, 2018, 02:33:29 PM
I'd say that when more people use it and it has a more like regular use and not only for investing then it'll surely get more stable.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
May 01, 2018, 02:32:17 PM
yes, I think that can happen until the moment everyone knows about bitcoin, and the amount is maximized (21M) and has become a legitimate currency exchange, even though it's still very long.
Activity: 448
May 01, 2018, 02:31:31 PM
Yes, I think one day the price of bitcoin will fluctuate slightly, which may not take too long. There is a lot of attention in the current encryption market. After some large institutions have entered the market, whale will be very difficult to manipulate the market and the market will be more mature at that time, and a mature market will not have too much volatility.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
May 01, 2018, 02:29:42 PM
This will certainly be brought to bear some years from now if bitcoin must go mainstream which would happen. The current volatility we see is as a result of the developmental stage of bitcoin, stability in prices will be evidence of a greater stage of development.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
May 01, 2018, 02:22:06 PM
It can actually, so long as bitcoin gets evenly distributed as day pass by, price will fluctuate less until it comes to the point where people rarely notice it's fluctuations. Although that is the case, I don't think it will be used as a currency, but rather as an alternative way to pay. Bitcoin will also stay as a form of investment for a long time until fluctuation lessens, discouraging traders and investors to trade it further and it might encourage them to try use it for payments more.
Right. It is that even distribution that would make the value of bitcoin to get to be what it is but let's face one fact, as it is now, I still do not see it getting evenly distributed. The whales will still always have an upper hand no matter what and by the time bitcoin has gained its ground as a currency, things would actually change and we will get to see a lot of users making use of it and by then, volatility will not actually be something pretty huge to come by except some consistent changes in prices without some drastic dumps.
Activity: 448
April 25, 2018, 07:01:37 AM
It is possible that the volatility of bitcoins will be smaller in a few years. Severe volatility is an early market situation. I think that in the future bitcoin is more investment value, so its price will be higher and higher, and more altcoin will occupy the share of the encrypted market, only in this way the market will be more mature.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
April 25, 2018, 06:54:37 AM

So long as we hold on to our coins we will see a more stronger crytpo currency and a more stable one no doubt. Exchanging all you coins will mske the market weaker. But not exchanging them will leave the market stagnant. It's a matter of circulating a certain amount of coins the market enough to make it stable and not flood it. Increased supply flosting in the market will dip the prices significantly. Then again, that is how i see it. I'm no expert.
Pages:
Jump to: