Pages:
Author

Topic: Prices will some day fluctuate less? - page 9. (Read 1261 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Time is changing and events also is changing thete is no constant event but variable, there will be time the price value of coins will fluctuate less than the usual fluctuation rate , this really will happen to the market index.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
Do you think that someday the prices for Bitcoin will fluctuate less and ppl will be able to use more as a currency, and not only as a form of investment?

If the market demand is higher than supply , I think the fluctuate less. maybe in few years again. I hope it.
I think now it is the right time to see how good bitcoin is getting, price of bitcoin is increasing because people are earning high with it, almost 90% of people are earning from bitcoin because demand is getting high than supply, people are now very interested to get bitcoin as it has power to change life and make us rich right after buying one year before we go to sell it.
Prices fluctuations is dictated by the supply and demand since bitcoin is very volatile because people's considered it as an investment, not as regular currency and investors are always watching, the price monitoring, when  there is a significant changes they might be a mass dump or buy, that is the fluctuations is unpredictable.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
Do you think that someday the prices for Bitcoin will fluctuate less and ppl will be able to use more as a currency, and not only as a form of investment?

If the market demand is higher than supply , I think the fluctuate less. maybe in few years again. I hope it.
I think now it is the right time to see how good bitcoin is getting, price of bitcoin is increasing because people are earning high with it, almost 90% of people are earning from bitcoin because demand is getting high than supply, people are now very interested to get bitcoin as it has power to change life and make us rich right after buying one year before we go to sell it.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

It already happened, the price of bitcoins has sky rocket to $19k dollar and now it was down to $10k so we can say that bitcoin price is really profitable if you are going to hold your coins and wait for it price to grow before selling it again.
Profitable is totally different from fluctuation bro. I don’t understand if some of you find it hard to comprehend though.
The price of bitcoin rising from $10k to $19k within a very short period is one of the high level of fluctuation we are talking about which resulted to a huge drop in value which we are still basically trying to recover from now.

The only time we can get to see less fluctuation is when we start having real demand. Virtually, most of the people demanding for bitcoin now just want to get rich, not because they see the currency value in it and that sucks.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

That's just nonsense. In the last years the demand has always been higher than the supply, which is the main reason we are where we are right now.

The underlying causes for volatility are the undeveloped market, greedy way of trading/investing, not knowing what people invest in (ignorance), serious lack of liquidity, etc. One aspect is already enough to get the market to bounce up and down, but when you combine all of them, it perfectly explains why Bitcoin's market is one crazy roller coaster. It directly applies to other crypto currencies as well.

Hate it or love it, I absolutely love it. I see how people keep referring to volatility as being a serious problem, but it really isn't. If you are in for the long term, you don't have to deal with the volatility at all. If you trade the volatile markets and you don't like it because you are losing, then just quit. It's very simple. It's pointless for people to let themselves suffer from their own idiotic behavior. Volatility isn't a problem, but people themselves are.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Yes! It is possible and I think that is normal thing in this world especially in this type of business, it turns go up and down the currency of market depending on the globalisation we must think twice and be smarter to how can we arrive from that situation, and someday it fluctuate less and the main reason is high demand than supply and actually nowadays we already happened and experiencing it in Bitcoin world.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100

Hopefully, prices of the crypto currencies would be much stable and specific in the future, because as what you have said, it is possible that it will be used by more people as a currency and if this is possible, then we can use bitcoin on a daily basis. Large companies will accept and use it and people can use it anytime, anywhere they want.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
This is one of the main problems of bitcoin. Until bitcoin is used primarily as a means for investment, that is, as a means of accumulating value, it will grow in value, manifest itself as a financial bubble, and its volatility will become more and more. In the end, it could ruin him. The more its price becomes, the more risky will be the investment in it. If negative news coincides with a decrease in its value with the next manifestation of volatility, it can lead to panic and bitcoin may fall to its original value.
Until bitcoin is used primarily as a means of investment ? I guess you know the fact it is more like a speculative asset now that we have it as it is. Nothing drives the price except for just pure speculation and then you wonder how it is ever going to be sustainable in the long run.

The real usefulness of bitcoin was mainly supposed to be as a currency and asset base is just one of the positive sides of it, but it seems more attention is being focused on the investment aspect than the real life usage aspect which the latter is really what we need to see a less fluctuating price.
Activity: 112

Activity: 364

It already happened, the price of bitcoins has sky rocket to $19k dollar and now it was down to $10k so we can say that bitcoin price is really profitable if you are going to hold your coins and wait for it price to grow before selling it again.
Activity: 140

I think when the demand higher than supply, The matket price will rise. maybe in the future it will happen.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
This is one of the main problems of bitcoin. Until bitcoin is used primarily as a means for investment, that is, as a means of accumulating value, it will grow in value, manifest itself as a financial bubble, and its volatility will become more and more. In the end, it could ruin him. The more its price becomes, the more risky will be the investment in it. If negative news coincides with a decrease in its value with the next manifestation of volatility, it can lead to panic and bitcoin may fall to its original value.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
The market value of Bitcoin usually react base on its demand and supply and i don't believe that time will come that its value will be stagnant at the low level that will encourage more people to make use of it as currency as compared to the use of it as an investment assets.
Activity: 419
When there is mass adoption all over the world the price of bitcoins will hit the highest point and then the rate of price fluctuation will decrease as more users are entering the market and more demand for bitcoins causing for the rise in the price of bitcoins and the supply is only limited which makes bitcoins the more expensive thing on the planet or in other words the volatility of bitcoins will come down as a result of mass adoption of bitcoins.
Activity: 546
Fluctuation is a common factor with bitcoin as well other digital assets. Just because of the fluctuation bitcoin has gained such a huge popularity in a short time period. Else, this could have never happened. Because, no investment has the potential to vary in such a margin which is the key factor for increased profiting and for the higher risk of losing.

They will always fluctuate. it is the rule of the market, you are right. However, I have one hope and dream: I am waiting for fewer fluctuations, sure.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Always the price of bitcoin fluctuates this is common in the cryptocurrency world. At present the price of bitcoin is cheap to buy. So if you want to buy bitcoin now then this is the right time to invest in bitcoin. The price will increase and decrease nowadays. Last year the price would goes low and at the same time december 2017 the price would hit the moon. No one can expect that level of price increase. So the price of bitcoin is never stable always it goes up and down. It depends upon the market of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 238
dApps Development Automation Platform

If bitcoin will fluctuate less, opportunity to earn profit becomes thinner. If you purchase bitcoin for 5 usd, then after an hour or two it rises to 6 usd, you've already earned, this is day to day trading.

It's quite difficult but there's no such thing as easy profits.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
I really think that in the future many will start using bitcoin and the old use of bitcoin / crypto as a payment will be back again.

We don't have to think about it as things will be back to normal and if majority of us are looking to bitcoin as investment it also doesn't matter. We are all free to use bitcoin as investment, payment regardless on how it fluctuates.
Activity: 64

I think its less a case of when people start using the currency more and more of a case of when the volatility will subside which some say won't be until it reaches the 100k mark. Once the volatility calms down I think then it will be used as a currency. Having said that if it reaches 100k then the theories that it could be gold 2.0 and that it is an asset would mean its now a viable alternative which would then potentially mean it can appreciate much more so I'm still undecided. 100k seems like a number plucked out of thin air even though it has been touted as the magical number by some really influential people within the industry.
Activity: 144
Earn with impressio.io
Yes, Right now the market is not as matured as the equity ones. Once the market matures like when there are widely traded derivatives and ETFs on the exchanges it will  become extremely difficult to manipulate the market. These along with regulations will mutere the trading market and thus less fluctuations in the prices. But this will take a lot of time like 5 years from now.
Obviously, since we are still in the very early phase and by the time it would get to that stage, I can imagine what the value must have been like and there would be more distribution since hopefully it would have been used as a currency than just a speculative asset which is the main reason why we have it as it is today. Mainstream adoption would actually solve a lot of this, and we will just have to be patient before we even end up getting there.

As far as i am concern, it will eventually reach there but not for now, and as we all have notice that bitcoin has become the source of investment rather than being used mainly as a currency by some people. There is no problem about mass adoption, but the only thing that prevents it from happening is because of the government, so as of now let us just be patient. Sooner or later if that does happen then what we expected will eventually happen.
Pages:
Jump to: