Pages:
Author

Topic: Prices will some day fluctuate less? - page 15. (Read 1256 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 107
April 25, 2018, 06:50:47 AM
Do you think that someday the prices for Bitcoin will fluctuate less and ppl will be able to use more as a currency, and not only as a form of investment?
as far as i know bitcoin prices are designed to fluctuate, sir. so I would not be surprised if one day the price will fluctuate.
so that bitcoin can be used a lot, we need support from the government, given the many restrictions of countries that have not responded to the existence of bitcoin, this will be quite difficult and takes a long time for bitcoin in order to be a truly legitimate transaction tool and not just for means of investment only.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 04:33:29 AM
Do you think that someday the prices for Bitcoin will fluctuate less and ppl will be able to use more as a currency, and not only as a form of investment?
If the fluctuation will be removed it is pretty much going to be a currency than an investment, because an investment has its value to grow over time but when we say currrency it is a fixed value. There's no more bitcoin, there's no more profit when this happens. Maybe one of the reasons countries ban it because of its fluctuation it is very dangerous and risky specially to those who doesn't know how to handle bitcoin, to the beginners it will be a loss in profit right away.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 603
April 25, 2018, 04:19:58 AM
I also beleive that in future the btc prices will be less volatile and will not fluctuate every hour or so because soon it is going to be recognized as digital currency and will be user for payment system due to the regulations made by governments.It will be accesible by more persons and demand will gradually decrease because of supply being finished and when demand decrease price fluctuate less.Most of the world population will have investment in btc and surges will be of less chances.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
April 25, 2018, 03:21:12 AM

I'm not sure it will be happen because as far as I know it is decentralized and I believe that as long as the people demand is continuously increasing it also making sense that it will be much surpass it's past years performance. It means it can be much more producing a lot of benefits and makes much higher value of it. But in other side, it also possible that it can able to have less in fluctuation therefore it can able to serve all the peoples that involve to it's system. However, I think if that will happen, it is possible that btc is also be our daily use currency.
Activity: 700
April 25, 2018, 03:15:55 AM

I am still believe that bitcoin price always have high fluctuation because no one institution can control it. Fiat money more stable compare cryptocurrency because fiat money fluctuation controlled by central bank and central bank hold money supply.
Bitcoin have limited supply and when demand increasing high, supply depending on bitcoin holder and that will make bitcoin price always high fluctuation
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
April 25, 2018, 01:50:41 AM
This is the aim  of bitcoin discovered.  We are to used it as money and currencies and not as stocks and securities. We are waiting for the future were bitcoin will be used for the purchase of good and payment for services. However before this can happen it price must be stabilize.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 12:19:24 AM

This will happen sooner or later for sure if bitcoins has to survive forever. Otherwise, it will be replaced by another coin offering better features as a payment system.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
April 24, 2018, 11:52:57 PM

Now the block chain technology is in its infancy, and if the price of bitcoin is stable, it will have a huge opportunity to be supported by the government.

Maybe that's just our guess. If bitcoin prices were stable, how many people would be willing to invest in bitcoin?
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
April 24, 2018, 11:52:02 PM
The volatility of BTC is already 10% and it is constantly going down.
At the same time, nobody is immune to seasonal price fluctuations, like the one that we experienced in late 2017, that originated from the decisions of key market players.
Still I hope that one day I will be able to buy a cup of coffee using my BTCs without feeling greed Roll Eyes
Activity: 489
Merit: 250
April 24, 2018, 11:37:47 PM
I think so , if btc going to substitute with existing currencies , its value will fix or fluctuates will be less. and also there is another parameter : amount of btc. as you know it is 21.000.000 pieces.
after all btc be on market this also makes stabilization I think. ( But it is going to take so long time)

I agree to that, when the time comes that it will be reached it's globalize adaptation it will possible that bitcoin can produce lesser fluctuations and makes a little bit possibility that it could be make a fixed value. However, in other hand it's hard to think and I have a doubt that it will fixed it's value because as we remember this system form to be decentralized and no one's can control it so I think it will steadily what fluctuations it has for now and in the future. But will never know and maybe it  will happen or not the most important is we can benefited from here and it will last forever.
Activity: 58
April 24, 2018, 11:17:29 PM

See whenever the prices touches the last peak, you will see less fluctuations. Because after, that there would be no panic selling as most investors are in profit.
Activity: 59
April 24, 2018, 11:03:05 PM

I think the fluctuative crypto currency is normal. several factor can affects it. so, it is possible.
Activity: 784
https://streamies.io/
April 24, 2018, 10:56:35 PM
I do not think this will happen. Bitcoin is a form of investment and it is made up of Blockchain technology. I think bitcoin only has money transfer function, it does not have any function other than this.
So we stop thinking about revolutionizing bitcoin, accept reality and make a profit from it. Wink
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
April 24, 2018, 07:19:24 PM
One thing is certain once Bitcoin dips most tokens and coins will dips also so there is a chance that prices will fluctuate but the amount will base on Bitcoin dips. The reason for that is because most coins/tokens are using Bitcoin as the main pairing in exchanges or when trading.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
April 24, 2018, 07:04:47 PM
I think it's already fluctuating less ..
In the recent days the fluctuations are not as prominent as they were before and we cannot expect a decentralized currency to be more stable than this .

It's slowly reaching a mean value and the funny thing is that the mean value remains constant for a while and then change again ..

I don't think it will ever fluctuate less before all the coins are mined ..
Activity: 153
April 24, 2018, 07:01:22 PM
This will be the heaviest target for BTC and other digital cryptocurrencies!

BTC requires users on blockchain to make credit endorsement, and more people using BTC will benefit BTC price stability!
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
April 24, 2018, 06:07:26 PM
That is the market, the prices might fluctuate less in some days , this will the everyday event of the coin market ,it will changing from time to time , so all we gonna do is always view the market prices value of altcoins , especially when you are engage in trading actvities of cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
April 24, 2018, 05:32:24 PM
It seems like someone has used it, I've heard the news, that there are people who buy cars using bitcoin. it may be in the future bitcoin becomes a legitimate transaction money, but to make it happen it takes a process to introduce a bitcoin advantage program. we as bitcoin lovers should be able to introduce each other to friends who do not understand about bitcoin. with the bitcoin, our transaction gets easy use and faster in making payments, I hope bitcoin to be the originator for our financial system.

The problem with this is those people are still buying with fiat. The dealerships are in agreement with payment processors that instantly exchange the coins into fiat and even update the prices of the products every few minutes, so that the person buying will pay the right amount in USD or EUR.
If you buy something for BTC and the person instantly converts it to USD it's the same as if you converted it and sent him USD. The only advantage for you is you won't have to register and verify on a bitcoin exchange, but it doesn't benefit the currency in any way.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
April 24, 2018, 05:27:23 PM
No, I do not think that the fluctuations of bitcoin will ever decrease significantly. Two factors - the decentralization of bitcoin and its lack of security, when its price will be formed only on the basis of the ratio of supply and demand, will not allow this. Demand and supply will always be volatile and will always depend on various news factors. Moreover, I think that bitcoin's volatility will only increase with an increase in its price. This will always be influenced by people with unstable psyche who will be wary of their significant savings in the crypto currency, and with various negative news will sell them and this will affect the lowering of its rate. Other persons such a reduction in its price can be perceived as triggering negative news and this can cause real panic when people massively sell their bitcoins. Under such circumstances, the bitcoin rate may drop very significantly. This can happen many times. Therefore, volatility will remain very large.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
April 24, 2018, 04:26:26 PM
You can still use Bitcoin as a currency - I was using for that purpose since I first started dealing with Bitcoin back in late 2013.
But also I can agree that when the price of bitcoin is 'destined' to go higher and higher people are either scared or reluctant to spen even 1 satoshi.
Sadly there is no way for us to know when or rather if, the price will stabilized, I don't think that we will see stable BTC price in the next 20 years.

Pages:
Jump to: