Pages:
Author

Topic: Prices will some day fluctuate less? - page 3. (Read 1261 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 11
Do you think that someday the prices for Bitcoin will fluctuate less and ppl will be able to use more as a currency, and not only as a form of investment?

I think bitcoin price will always fluctuation. Bitcoin can be currency as long the price fluctuation because fiat money we use also fluctuate too. I think every currency we use have fluctuate but in bitcoin is more high and thats why bitcoin good as investment
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
price of crypto currencies fluctuating less is much less the goal of us here. a more stable coin means a huge chance fro investors to adapt crypto currency as payment for their goods and services. more and more crypto currencies being used all around the world the more fiat will be lose. hence crypto currencies will be the only currency people will use and it is decentralized.
As we go with Bitcoin investment a day will come when the Bitcoin is popular all over the world and it successfully achieves the trust of users and more users are investing in Bitcoin, when its use reaches at 60 to 70 percent then its fluctuation is negligible and there would be no volatility. However the little bit fluctuation still exists which does not matter as it is a long term process.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
The bitcoin is fluctuating crypto currency is normal .. So do not worry about it after some years bitcoin grow up much better ..
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
The volatility of cryptocurrency today is high due to low price of coins. One day, all people in this world will know about bitcoin and there will be many investors and dealers that may affect and slow down the volatility of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
Do you think that someday the prices for Bitcoin will fluctuate less and ppl will be able to use more as a currency, and not only as a form of investment?

Yes, It is true. Prices will some day fluctuates less. If the market demand is stable. It will happen.
yeah that might happen, imagine if bitcoin users continue to grow every time and certainly will make marketcaps become very fat and that will make the price change slower because of marketcaps is very huge, of course in other words the price changes become stable, that's just my guess, what do you think?
Activity: 516
Merit: 38
Sure, prices will fluctuate less one day! I m sure this will happen in the nearest future! I am not great expert in the market pricing but I think that there are many factors that have an impact on the price change

Yes it would surely does. There are many factors that could affect market fluctuations we can’t do anything and we do not have the control on some of this. The price could dump but could also pump again.
The only reason behind this much fluctuating nature of the crypto currencies is none other than the change in the demand rate of the crypto currencies in the international market. With the passage of time, more number of people are getting to know about the crypto currencies which is increasing the number of people who are ready to invest in the crypto currencies. these crypto markets will keep on fluctuating in the future too.
Activity: 798

I dont think bitcoin fluctuation will be less in the future. Bitcoin always have high fluctuation because no one control on supply and as we know, price in market determined by supply and demand
Activity: 196
Definitely there should come a day when bitcoin will come to our everyday life and we will pay with a card in supermarkets. Cheesy Hurry, the world has reached a new level.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
If many will be using it as a currency certainly it will fluctuate less but I doubt  it as of this early. Many people find it a good thing for investing and day trading. This day trading and holding of coins do create a lot of volatility and if this continues maybe it will never be stable as a currency.
There is no hard and fast rule that these days’ bitcoins would be highly volatile and these days would be a low for bitcoins. No, rather there is just random high and low beeps of bitcoins and they are amazing despite of high fluctuations. In other sources of income, people withdraw their investment if the source is volatile, but here in bitcoins, the scenario is totally different and astonishing.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I think so , if btc going to substitute with existing currencies , its value will fix or fluctuates will be less. and also there is another parameter : amount of btc. as you know it is 21.000.000 pieces.
after all btc be on market this also makes stabilization I think. ( But it is going to take so long time)

Actually, the prices will be always swinging. Yes, probably the market will not show such great and deep falls but the volatility will remain its main characteristics.
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
I do not think this is a good idea. The fact that the price of BTC does not fluctuate will cause many sellers BTC and started to switch to Altcoin. That will be the end of Bitcoin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
The volatility will stop being important if bitcoin reaches the point of mass adoption as the dependence on fiat currencies will simply fade away.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
It will be possible and not very soon though because we don't have Bitcoin across the globe yet, not every country has accepted and most are not yet using it. If we have bitcoij as a general currency or if it has being accpeted then the fluctuations will be less.
Activity: 22

Yes, It is true. Prices will some day fluctuates less. If the market demand is stable. It will happen.
Activity: 378
I agree with that. Volatility is the essence of the market, it will not lose the most distinctive feature of decentralized supply. Instead, it may be more rational and stable. There will be more conflict and support for this. However, with the recent moves of the G20 and then the consensus conference. It seems that the government will create a larger coalition to track and regulate the price of the fluctuations or some appropriate regulatory reforms to be issued in the future.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
Sure, prices will fluctuate less one day! I m sure this will happen in the nearest future! I am not great expert in the market pricing but I think that there are many factors that have an impact on the price change
In my opinion, nothing like that can be said about the market value of any of the crypto coins and that no one out of us exactly knows if this thing will happen. It is because all the crypto coins are having a volatile nature and that this volatility is something much more significant in case of the crypto currencies as compared to any other thing. We can’t expect it to be in the normal state.
Activity: 112
Maybe you are one of those people who are surprised and disappointed not to invest in bitcoin market. One reason is that there are many people who are interested to use bitcoin as an investment tool thanks to the price that tends to increase until now.
Activity: 71

yes, I believe it. Prices will some day fluctuates less. If the market demand is more stable.  The demand and the supply is balance. we will see  it will happen..
Activity: 266
Yes, sure, I believe that prices will fluctuate less one day because time goes and everything changes. There are a lot of factors which may influence prices and the high demand and popularity of crypto is one of them
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
I think so , if btc going to substitute with existing currencies , its value will fix or fluctuates will be less. and also there is another parameter : amount of btc. as you know it is 21.000.000 pieces.
after all btc be on market this also makes stabilization I think. ( But it is going to take so long time)
Yes, It will. When btc has been globally accepted, price will be more stable. Today's price is still volatile due to speculation by investors or traders outside there. High volatility in price is a good opportunity for investors to speculate in getting bigger profit in the future. This is the main factor affecting price to rise or drop sharply in the last few months.
Pages:
Jump to: