Pages:
Author

Topic: Prices will some day fluctuate less? - page 7. (Read 1261 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 0
Do you think that someday the prices for Bitcoin will fluctuate less and ppl will be able to use more as a currency, and not only as a form of investment?

I think, The price will fluctuate less while the demand is balance with supplay. And the negative news is gone. Maybe , If the people have knowledge about advantages of bitcoin and the government accept bitcoin, it will happen.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
Yes I think so. The price will fluctuate less in the future as Bitcoin stabilize and when all 21 millions Bitcoin is mined. I do believe that the price is quite high by that time. It’s not impossible that Bitcoin price will fluctuate less in the future.
To think that how many altcoins other than bitcoin exists in that the money was been scattered with its different uses running by a blockchain with evedy stores and products. People and bitcoins is limited so more likely it will gonna be to much high when we are almost using this technology. Less fluctuations will be expected.
Activity: 210
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Yes I think so. The price will fluctuate less in the future as Bitcoin stabilize and when all 21 millions Bitcoin is mined. I do believe that the price is quite high by that time. It’s not impossible that Bitcoin price will fluctuate less in the future.
Activity: 70
Do you think that someday the prices for Bitcoin will fluctuate less and ppl will be able to use more as a currency, and not only as a form of investment?

We still don't know yet what will be the future of bitcoin and other crypto, so we just hope to be stable.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Fluctuations or volatility is very hard to control at cryptocurrency because value price of cryptocoins are base at the supply and demand at the market. Price may go up and down because people are investing and others are selling cryptocoins and we cannot control it because we have freedom whatever we wanted to do our cryptocoins no one can stop. That's the nature of cryptocurrency but the best thing is to come up a good strategy to earn whether price is at low or high. Good trader knows it well.

Exactly. Each investors has their own ways of making gain in their cryptocurrencies owned. Fluctuation and volatility behavior of bitcoin are normal and no one can controlled with this, but the important things is that we can make our own analysis when we can ride on the perfect timing of investment with huge returns.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Yes. I agree. Bitcoin will be known by everyone and it will be used as a global currency.I am expecting that bitcoin will also be considered as an asset in the next decade. One bitcoin will be too high and banks will require us to declare itas an asset. Taxes aside, it will be advantage to eveyone in the long run.
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
I agree that bitcoin price will be stable one day. I don't know when but I guess that it will be stable when almost all people know bitcoin and governments set law about bitcoin.
Activity: 159
Who knows, but I personally believe that the price of bitcoin would not fall down significantly, it will stay high, or even go up to the moon!
Activity: 111

I think, when the market demand is high, the price will fluctuate less. It is my opinion.
Activity: 69
Price will be definitely stable one day. Its for sure, nothing can exist as unstable thing in the universe LOL
Activity: 203
Fluctuations or volatility is very hard to control at cryptocurrency because value price of cryptocoins are base at the supply and demand at the market. Price may go up and down because people are investing and others are selling cryptocoins and we cannot control it because we have freedom whatever we wanted to do our cryptocoins no one can stop. That's the nature of cryptocurrency but the best thing is to come up a good strategy to earn whether price is at low or high. Good trader knows it well.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
There's a high chance that it will be use by many people since bitcoin is gaining attention now, and somehow it will help to flactuate less.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
We all hope so, in the near future. If there are more people and those high profiled one's acknowledges and uses bitcoin, then it's possible for bitcoin to be a future global currency.
There is nothing as such that can stop bitcoin from becoming the single international currency of the world except for the will of god. We can check the increase in the followers of bitcoin over last few years where even the big business tycoons have started investing into bitcoin. People left their jobs because they were earning more here, international airlines using it as payment mode.
Activity: 545
Certainly the volatility of cryptocurrency is really high. It so unextended, that talk about the reliability of this asset is unprofitable: suddenly tomorrow goods depreciate, the company tapped out, the service stops be provided. How to determine the real value of cryptocurrency? Cryptocurrency exists in a kind of economic vacuum on traditional assets, and because of that cryptomarket value is constantly changing both explainable and not explainable reasons. But due to the volatility of many traditional market players came and continue to come to cryptomarket. It means it's not bad). Analysts said once the real value of cryptocurrency will be determined, it is waiting for a substantial correction first cost, as a result of which each will take its rightful place. Indeed, some currency is waiting for the collapse, while others, on the contrary, significant growth. In the same way they believe reducing volatility of cryptocurrency won't happen in 2018 and not even in the year 2019, and in the best three or four years.
Activity: 106
When the people use bitcoin more, the price will be fluctuation less. If bitcoin become global currency, the price will be in hand.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
I think so, what did you mean fluctuate less? Is this means is more likely to increase price in the future this is possible if bitcoin has become so popular digital currency in the world.
copper member
Activity: 168
Actually the factors that regulates it cant be manipulated so easily. So i think the fluctuations is hard to remove
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

Its normal for the price to fluctuate or might increase even more because the prices in the market is always depending on the supply and demand so keep on looking for the time that you can invest a huge amount like when the price is dumping in order to earn more profit.
Activity: 55
I do hope so that happens because that will be good for me only. i want to deal completely on btcs only
Activity: 70

Yes a big chance to fluctuate because thats the characteristic of crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: