Pages:
Author

Topic: Prices will some day fluctuate less? - page 5. (Read 1232 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 11
It is possible but the concept of using bitcoin as a regular currency is still a bit too far away as there are quite a few considerations to make as well as the legality of bitcoin to countries that impacts its fluctuation.
Many view the volatility of bitcoin as postive anyway, you can easily get profit simply by waiting and selling at the right time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Do you think that someday the prices for Bitcoin will fluctuate less and ppl will be able to use more as a currency, and not only as a form of investment?
Yes, It will possibly happen in the future, when it is completely re known globally, As of now, Let's grab the opportunity, and continuously share and spread the good news about bitcoins to our friends and relatives.   
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
Certainly the volatility of cryptocurrency is really high. It so unextended, that talk about the reliability of this asset is unprofitable: suddenly tomorrow goods depreciate, the company tapped out, the service stops be provided. How to determine the real value of cryptocurrency? Cryptocurrency exists in a kind of economic vacuum on traditional assets, and because of that cryptomarket value is constantly changing both explainable and not explainable reasons. But due to the volatility of many traditional market players came and continue to come to cryptomarket. It means it's not bad). Analysts said once the real value of cryptocurrency will be determined, it is waiting for a substantial correction first cost, as a result of which each will take its rightful place. Indeed, some currency is waiting for the collapse, while others, on the contrary, significant growth. In the same way they believe reducing volatility of cryptocurrency won't happen in 2018 and not even in the year 2019, and in the best three or four years.
The price of Bitcoin is a fluctuated price due to the rapid and volatile action causes with the fluctuation in demand. If the demand increases the price of Bitcoin also decreases and when the demand decreases the price of Bitcoin also decreases and falls down. This increase in the demand of Bitcoin each year will reach at the absolute point one day and that would be the day of stable Bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Some time when the bad news circulate in the market and people have more in the state of selling then the prices fluctuates with this and bitcoin is the best source of online payments for the present time.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
Any user or investor who comes or goes from bitcoin, will greatly affect the bitcoin price. Because it has to do with demand and supply of bitcoin, this is why the bitcoin price is very volatile. The time when bitcoin price is good, the investors coming in, on the contrary when negative news comes around to make bitcoin price declines, investors run. So bitcoin price is difficult to stabilize, because they do not want to maintain or trust bitcoin. People will use bitcoin as a currency to transact if bitcoin price has stabilized, they assume no loss because of the impact of instability of bitcoin price.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg
If many will be using it as a currency certainly it will fluctuate less but I doubt  it as of this early. Many people find it a good thing for investing and day trading. This day trading and holding of coins do create a lot of volatility and if this continues maybe it will never be stable as a currency.
Activity: 86
Merit: 4
Hopefully, the price of those cryptos surviving in the future will become more or less more stable. But think to the forex market. Their value, compared to the others, always fluctuates as well...
Activity: 434
Do you think that someday the prices for Bitcoin will fluctuate less and ppl will be able to use more as a currency, and not only as a form of investment?
It could be possible if all the establishment around the world will be accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment. But I really think that it could be a long wait for such time. People are now getting enjoyed of having crypto as an investment, but not in way of using it of buying stuff and payments.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Well I don't think that will happen. There are factors that we can't see affecting the price of bitcoin and we can't control it. Bitcoin is a bubble in my opinion. But despite this it is still the most profitable among investments in my opinion because imagine getting thousands of dollars just by waiting. If in some cases it got stabled then it will be accepted as a payment and a currency since the value was never in the lane of uncertainty that everyone is scared of because anytime the value can fall down or rise up.
Bitcoin is not in a bubble right now, it was in a bubble when the price almost reached 20000, but now that the price is below 9000 and it doesn't seem that is going to reach that price for some time we cannot say that bitcoin is in a bubble anymore, the technology has improved a lot in the last year, and the developers are not stopping and are working as hard as possible to improve it even more.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
There are a lot of currencies in the world, almost every country have their own kind of physical money like dollar, yen, peso,  euro, and etc. These currencies are centralized and controlled by the government and the world bank. Unlike bitcoin and other cryptocurrency, they are decentralized and affected mainly by its huge investor in its own market cap. If this straight forward concept would be corrected and become accessible by the government regulations, maybe then, prices would move and fluctuates less.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 641
sig. code creator start @$10 - PM me!
It's hard to say "yes". Even for now for someone who lost some crypto coin assets, some countries do not meddle in this matter. perhaps they have not found enough technology to monitor the circulation of all the crypto currencies that exist and even those that will be created. Because I know, the creation of new coins is commercial.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
I dont know anything about it, the prediction and all!
Activity: 65

maybe in the future it will happen, the prices of bitcoin will fluctuates less. If the market demand is balance than supply, the price will stable.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1175

Yes, I think the pricea will some day fluctuates less, if the market demand is higher than supply or balance. The price will stable.

I believe in that too, one day prices will fluctuate less, when bitcoin establish empire on the whole world, then there will be constant demand for crypto, supply will always be at the minimum and price can settle at some high price and stay there stable. Now there are many people who wish to manipulate with price in good and bad way, whales that buy and sell large amounts, but that will not last forever I believe.
When we can expect this to happen isn't easy to answer, in 20 years or faster, bitcoin is making big steps forward, sometimes very fast and big steps, there are slow downers but nothing can stop progress at this point.
Activity: 79

Yes, I think the pricea will some day fluctuates less, if the market demand is higher than supply or balance. The price will stable.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Some believe that at large price values ​​of bitcoin, and also when all 21 million bitcoins are mined, its price will be more stable. I do not think that this is so. Since the price of bitcoin, like other decentralized crypto currency, is formed only on the basis of demand and supply, and they are never constant, the bitcoin rate can not be stable either. Moreover, I believe that bitcoin's volatility will only increase with the growth of its price. Then the amplitude of price fluctuations may increase and it will certainly do so.
Activity: 126
I think it's hard to achieve because the level of economic development around the world is different!

BTC buys the same item, there is price difference in different place!

This is not the price volatility of BTC!

Saya pikir Harga bisa naik dan turun karena orang berinvestasi dan lain-lain menjual cryptocoins dan kita tidak bisa mengendalikannya karena kita memiliki kebebasan apa pun yang kita ingin lakukan cryptocoins kami tidak ada yang bisa menghentikan. Itulah sifat dari cryptocurrency tetapi yang terbaik adalah membuat strategi yang baik untuk mendapatkan apakah harga rendah atau tinggi. Pedagang yang baik tahu dengan baik.
Fluktuasi atau volatilitas sangat sulit untuk mengontrol di cryptocurrency karena harga nilai cryptocoins adalah dasar di penawaran dan permintaan di pasar. 
Activity: 44
I don't really think that's going to happen. Not so long as a large group of individuals hold Bitcoin. Those clever enough to manipulate will always do so.
Activity: 154
I think that it is possible that in the near future the situation will change and we will use the coins as the main currency. Nowadays, prices fluctuate but I am sure that this is the temporary situation and in the future, they will be more stable
Activity: 210
trading markets will behave in volatility we cant expect to fluctuate less or more market go up and down and have corrections and stability of prices as well
Pages:
Jump to: