Author

Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 188. (Read 152792 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Are there also other locations planned or will you stay in Amsterdam?

Other locations are planned, starting off with:

Berlin
London
New York
Singapore
Activity: 434
Are there also other locations planned or will you stay in Amsterdam?
Thanks Mike and Wouter for visiting us! We hope you enjoyed the sneak peak into the future Primalbase community!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVSdlg0n5F0/

On which platform will be the token. Wawes or Ethereum, or on both?

PBT tokens will be on both Ethereum and Waves platform btw.
Activity: 950
Merit: 510
On which platform will be the token initially. Wawes or Ethereum, or on both?
Very little information available about the actual locations and available facilities. Yeah, we get a one-page hype text about the CITY - but not the actual building. There are PLENTY of Amsterdam co-working spaces in far more desirable locations, at VERY affordable pricing.

So, really, I'm not seeing the huge selling point here. I'm sure this will sell out in like two hours, because fuck logic, but I'm honestly wanting someone to explain this to me. Why would I drop $10k dollars on the promise of 'forever owning' a co-working space when there's barely any info about that space? Also, forever's a damn long time. Who's going to guarantee this?

The Amsterdam office is at Helicopterstraat 25, 1059CE Amsterdam. You can tour the location in person if you call ahead here: +31 6 58723044

You can see lots of pictures and a couple videos of the space and some of it's occupants here:

https://www.instagram.com/primalbase
https://www.facebook.com/primalbasehq

As for the value proposition, it is not just a workspace. It is also a token that is a store of value, sellable, and leasable, and is also tradable on exchanges. It is up to the individual if they find that more appealing than a standard monthly rent payment or not.
Activity: 1148
i joined signature campaign and newslatter, i hope this project will be success. good luck dev
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
countdown... waiting this amazing ico, hope to be a part of it. I think all tokens will be sold very limited time.

good luck to all participants.

Im also very excited on this campaign. Thats what Im thinking too that token will be sold in a limited time. This is great and amazing project. And Im thankful Im a part of this ICO.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Very little information available about the actual locations and available facilities. Yeah, we get a one-page hype text about the CITY - but not the actual building. There are PLENTY of Amsterdam co-working spaces in far more desirable locations, at VERY affordable pricing.

So, really, I'm not seeing the huge selling point here. I'm sure this will sell out in like two hours, because fuck logic, but I'm honestly wanting someone to explain this to me. Why would I drop $10k dollars on the promise of 'forever owning' a co-working space when there's barely any info about that space? Also, forever's a damn long time. Who's going to guarantee this?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
Okay, i'm in. Just yesterday Bancor broke crypto crowdfunding records by collecting around $150 million in three hours. Previous record holder is MobileGo which is a Waves - Ethereum network collaboration. I expect another sold out on this.
1 pbt = 1 workspace
Imagine the project succeed and Primalbase created a coworking space in the city that I lived. If I have 1 pbt and fee like going to Primalbase coworking space, how do I prove that I am holding 1 pbt for a lifetime membership?

Wait, you only have to hold it? Don't you have to pay?

That is correct.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
countdown... waiting this amazing ico, hope to be a part of it. I think all tokens will be sold very limited time.

I agree with you, I think only 750 PBT will be available for ICO which mean only around 3500BTC will be accepted and that sound quite achievable within few days of ICO.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553

Activity: 230
Great Project with a very unique concept. I am excited of this project because of its unique ideas and marketing  strategy. Also, accepting only 5,000  followers or more on its twitter campaign. cool  Grin
Yes, This idea much enough highlights Primalbase ICO to the true investors and avoid those twitter spammers who only create their twitter account to earn some money through like this great project.

Thats right,lower follower sometimes attracts more alternate account to join and this will bloat the spreadsheet participants. Though there are also  honest ones.

Hello dev
I want to try join your bounty signature campaign.
Support for you and Primalbase team
Thanks

You can apply here from the Link below.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19535690
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
1 pbt = 1 workspace
Imagine the project succeed and Primalbase created a coworking space in the city that I lived. If I have 1 pbt and fee like going to Primalbase coworking space, how do I prove that I am holding 1 pbt for a lifetime membership?

Wait, you only have to hold it? Don't you have to pay?
Activity: 868
Merit: 504
Great Project with a very unique concept. I am excited of this project because of its unique ideas and marketing  strategy. Also, accepting only 5,000  followers or more on its twitter campaign. cool  Grin
Yes, This idea much enough highlights Primalbase ICO to the true investors and avoid those twitter spammers who only create their twitter account to earn some money through like this great project.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 586
Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice
Hello dev
I want to try join your bounty signature campaign.
Support for you and Primalbase team
Thanks
Activity: 546
Bounty hunter campaign twitter / facebook  Grin
just join
good luck
Activity: 230
Activity: 182
Buglab.io
This project is very big and great. Hopefully its ico sale is finished fast.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I am a little confused on the "limited period offer"-3BTC on first ICO day and 4BTC on the 2nd to 7th day of the ICO.
Is the 3BTC and 4BTC are the prices of 1 PBT?(early bird bonous?)

Correct.
3 BTC is the price of 1 PBT at the first day of ICO and so on Wink
(Yes, this is early bird bonus. Because normal price of 1 PBT is 5 BTC)

Did i understood right, that need 5000btc to start the project? no more or less

Not, excatly. They need between 3000-5000 BTC. I asked them a question about this. There is huge difference(2000 BTC), how much actually they need? As far as I follow, I couldn't get an answer.
But the token sale could be sold out at the first day of ICO. So I assume that they need 3000 BTC at least, if they collect more that will help the company for being more flexible.

Thank you for your answer. The early bird bonus seems very attractive that I don't want to miss it. I will keep an eye on this project.
Jump to: