Author

Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 189. (Read 152792 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 250
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
If there is nothing else, the team has done the best part, the face od Vitalik will sell this project, he has so many dedicated followers and will invest in project he put his face on

you're somewhow right about it but you can't say the most important factor is vitalik. the project itself has a huge potential and a nice idea besides all of these.

Yes, you are right the project is sound but one thing I notice in this space is not how great you project is that raise much money, it is how solid how marketing and promotion is, and Vitalik is face of Ethereum, so who else do you want to publicly back your project.
You're right. The project have a great purpose in the ceyptocurrency world. I know this project is now very hot in the eyes of the investors. I hope this project will be a successful in the near future.
I know what you are pointing. But is this project will last forever? I hope this project will become successful we need to have a hope that this project have a great future. I know by supporting and participating in this project is a great advantage .
legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1027
If there is nothing else, the team has done the best part, the face od Vitalik will sell this project, he has so many dedicated followers and will invest in project he put his face on

you're somewhow right about it but you can't say the most important factor is vitalik. the project itself has a huge potential and a nice idea besides all of these.

Yes, you are right the project is sound but one thing I notice in this space is not how great you project is that raise much money, it is how solid how marketing and promotion is, and Vitalik is face of Ethereum, so who else do you want to publicly back your project.
You're right. The project have a great purpose in the ceyptocurrency world. I know this project is now very hot in the eyes of the investors. I hope this project will be a successful in the near future.

Don't worry it will be a great successful !!
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

That's really a great project with the support of Vitalik Buterin. The ICO date is June 26, but what is the exact start time of this ICO?

The exact time is not too important because the change in price will last a couple of days so don't worry about exact time if your concerned is about the price. Smiley

i think he just want to be one of the early birds mate who wants to have a big bonus. we know that the early one will invest, the bigger bonus he gets. cause some ico only have that 50% bonus for instance in just 3 to 6 hrs, then reduce the bonus for the next hours.

Yes, you get it. Early birds bonus is what i care about, what's more, I think this ICO will ended in a short time, maye a few minutes, just like BAT. So I want to know the exact time and prepare not to miss it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274

Activity: 616
Has Vitalik confirmed that he is advising to the board. I mean after looking at his tweets, he is advising only Omise Go and Kyber. Cant see Primalbase in this tweets  Huh

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vitalik-is-not-advising-any-more-1964880

That's very interesting. Sasha is confirmed to endorse Primabase. But not yet to Vitalik.   Cool
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

That's really a great project with the support of Vitalik Buterin. The ICO date is June 26, but what is the exact start time of this ICO?

The exact time is not too important because the change in price will last a couple of days so don't worry about exact time if your concerned is about the price. Smiley

I am worrying about that if I will miss this ICO since good project always hard to participate in rencently, rather than that if the price change a bit.
Activity: 612
Merit: 500
Has Vitalik confirmed that he is advising to the board. I mean after looking at his tweets, he is advising only Omise Go and Kyber. Cant see Primalbase in this tweets  Huh

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vitalik-is-not-advising-any-more-1964880

Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
I can not wait to ICO start,I believe this is an interesting and a good project, MY MONEY FOR INVESTMENT IS READY.

Yes really, I think this project will be successful for the future, and this project will reach its target Smiley
allready for investment Smiley

True, and aside from its unique project I too believe this will be a successful one in the future. Same here, I just can't wait for ICO to start.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I will join this project! Grin Grin
1 pbt = 1 workspace
Imagine the project succeed and Primalbase created a coworking space in the city that I lived. If I have 1 pbt and fee like going to Primalbase coworking space, how do I prove that I am holding 1 pbt for a lifetime membership?

I would like to see more crystal clear image of business model too. My impression of London office fee is getting cheaper. And necessity of PBT coin can not foreseen in the crypt market, except ICO fever lovers.

I may ride for the fever  Roll Eyes but won't be long term holder while I get enough confidence with Primabase business model.

legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1027
Excellent project, coworking is the future, The pooling of ideas and potential is a winning mix.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
hello friends, i think this is a succesful project  Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 525
1 pbt = 1 workspace
Imagine the project succeed and Primalbase created a coworking space in the city that I lived. If I have 1 pbt and fee like going to Primalbase coworking space, how do I prove that I am holding 1 pbt for a lifetime membership?
Activity: 462
Merit: 257
I can not wait to ICO start,I believe this is an interesting and a good project, MY MONEY FOR INVESTMENT IS READY.

Yes really, I think this project will be successful for the future, and this project will reach its target Smiley
allready for investment Smiley
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Buglab.io
This is really a very big project .. the price of 1 pbl just over priced 1 btc .. amazing .. I am late to follow this project
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Building Wealth through AI and the power of the bl

This is a big project, I estimate ico sales will be short, it could be within 24h token will be sold, this is only an estimate

I agree with you, therefore I do not want to be too late to invest in ICO when the sale started in the open

Certainly, Primalbase is one of those big projects I have seen this year after Bancor. Totally excited about it and would love to own some tokens.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252

This is a big project, I estimate ico sales will be short, it could be within 24h token will be sold, this is only an estimate

I agree with you, therefore I do not want to be too late to invest in ICO when the sale started in the open
Jump to: