Author

Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 193. (Read 152792 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
%66 bonus immediately? otherwise, they'll give to me after ico. ?

ico the first day if it ends, what happens?  Shocked  Huh bonus??

From the website here http://primalbase.com/

Edit to add: It's actually a 40% discount on first 24 hours, and then a 20% discount for rest of first week. Then normal price.
Activity: 742
Merit: 515

The actual bonus for first 24hrs is 40%. The 66% was incorrect.
Is 40% bonus only for ico first day? And for the next day what % of bonuses are earned ?
Activity: 817
Merit: 506
i want to invest but i'm not enough money

The actual bonus for first 24hrs is 40%. The 66% was incorrect.
legendary
Activity: 1320
Merit: 1001

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
This Project are really awesome and great. Their co-workers are gaining popularity for this project. As far as I know they are trying to gain more than of what they are expect and can make this project well known to every investors in BTC worldwide. It is not possible that they can achieve it because as I observed and read their Introduction and their promotion about this project a while ago, I really amaze in their co-operation as a Team. They have great project and they have good relationship to each other as Team mates. I really super amaze because the PBT will equal to 3 BTC in their first day. Amazing project. So, for sure it is not possible for them to gain that 3000 BTC. GREAT!

Yes this project seems promising. Their co-workers are gaining popularity for this project. As far as I know they are trying to gain more than of what they are expect. It's a very nice idea actually  Smiley
Activity: 232
Seems promising after reading the white paper. Imo this is good long term as they would need some time to build the hubs n stuff and after that when they actually start earning money the price might go really high.

i agree with you. The team is looking great to start with this blockchain community. real estate is booming and blockchain combination of it is interesting.
Activity: 476
Wanna see how is this Project great?

Just search for WeWork company. And you'll see why Primalbase is a unique project for co-sharing office space renting.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 547
Pugs are the best!
Vitalik Buterin, Sasha Ivanov and Dmitry... No other groupd could be better than this trio! I think the ICO will end in minutes because the cap is really easy for this amazing one.
This to me looks very huge. Especially with Vitalik involved in this, I have a feeling this can go really far.

Thinking of investing into this one
Those three do really boost the Primalbase reputation real high especially Sasha and Vitalik since both the two of them have their own Coin which massively being used by a lot of altcoin devs. But the fact that those two supporting such a project is in fact makes the project trustworthy to all investors to invest in.
Yeah, guys, make sure to participate in the bounty campaing if you are not going to invest - this is gonna be huge Smiley
Agreed, but you must hurry since I heard that the slots for it are limited to a certain number of participants. Another thing for all the bounty hunters out there, please do not abuse their campaign by joining alt accounts into it. I too will help them to catch those criminals. Beware.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
Yeah, guys, make sure to participate in the bounty campaing if you are not going to invest - this is gonna be huge Smiley
Activity: 225
Thank you for accepting me in signature. Cool
I join to primalbase bounty campaign because I really hope that this Initial Coin Offering
will become succesful in the near future.I hope the team and the devs stay on top of things
and make sure everything runs smoothly.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
Seems promising after reading the white paper. Imo this is good long term as they would need some time to build the hubs n stuff and after that when they actually start earning money the price might go really high.
Activity: 280
Vitalik Buterin, Sasha Ivanov and Dmitry... No other groupd could be better than this trio! I think the ICO will end in minutes because the cap is really easy for this amazing one.
Activity: 545
Merit: 500
This to me looks very huge. Especially with Vitalik involved in this, I have a feeling this can go really far.

Thinking of investing into this one
Activity: 1148
Merit: 266
Sounds like a good project with bright future. I'll probably consider investing at the ico date. However, need to know if hardware wallet is supported.

I fully support. On this project I will allocate from my portfolio minimum 20% (standard 10% per project). I hope this does not become my mistake in the future.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Fixed the slack link, this is the auto-invite for our slack:

http://project-primal.herokuapp.com/
oke nice info..john ogden has invited me to join slack team primalbase..i will join.
Activity: 476
Sounds like a good project with bright future. I'll probably consider investing at the ico date. However, need to know if hardware wallet is supported.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
This is an original idea and I think this is a good time to try that sort of things.
I gonna follow this closely.
And what about advisors role in the project?

More details on the advisors rolls will be released before the ICO begins.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
It's a very nice idea actually. I wish in the near future if this project is a success, i hope that it continues i will be so happy that i have been part of this cmpaign.
I would be happy too. Im very proud and happy that i was belong to this campaign, i hope that this campaign reaches its desired ico or it will be more good if it will more than expected. Im hoping for the success.
Jump to: